PDA

View Full Version : Mos Espa Marketplace: (Skywalkers/Rama and Dale)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 11th, 2000, 10:40:55 PM
OOC: Close thread to the 4 people involved in this RP.

One hot afternoon, Leia and Luke walked through Mos Espa Marketplace area. Mos Espa was a placed filled with domed shaped buildings and shops, which were fronted by awnings and verandas to protect the locals from the suns. The town was large. Many merchants were busy tending to their stands.

The Skywalkers were passing an outdoor cafe when Leia turned to Luke.

Leia: Boy..this heat is getting to me today! What do you say about grabbing a quick drink for awhile?

Luke: Sure thing Leia. Sounds like a good idea.

**The twins go to sit down at a table, at the busy cafe**

OOC: Rules: Basic rules applied. No God Mode, maiming, etc. etc. Well..this is the scene Mos Espa, Marketplace.

Rama Sha
Oct 11th, 2000, 10:49:29 PM
God I hate this planet!

:: Rama looks at the temp reading form the external sensors on the Phoenix. The Ship sits just outside the city of Mos Espa. ::

You sure those two are on the fodder hole of a planet?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 11th, 2000, 10:53:35 PM
Dalethria looks over to Rama from the Co-Pilots chair, "Yes, Master Rama. I know that Force presence anywhere. Besides, the Skywalkers and Tatooine go hand in hand. They're in there...somewhere." She looks out the c0ckpit at the city before them and tries to pinpoint their location.

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 12th, 2000, 12:49:20 AM
Luke turns to Leia...

I kinda like having a little "vacation", I just hope it lasts. hey what am i thinking, of course it would, who would want to track us down all the way out here in the middle of no where ville.

when the waitress arrives Luke orders 2 drinks for himself and his sister.

ahhh, this heat sure is relaxing, if you had spent your life here as i did you would be well use to the heat.

Rama Sha
Oct 12th, 2000, 05:10:25 AM
The Skywalkers and this crappy planet go hand in hand huh?

I believe it. A life less, nasty rock of a planet. Really does remind me of them.

:: Rama gets up outta his seat, and moves back towards the cargo hold. ::

Well, if we are gonna find out what they are up too, we should get out there.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 12th, 2000, 02:36:46 PM
Dalethria stands up and follows Rama out of The Phoenix and the pair begin their way to the city proper. The heat is rather uncomfortable and is just as bad as the last time she was here. Course, she was in coma so it really didn't matter. Oh the fun that she had missed.

She shrugs off those foolish thoughts and returns to finding the Skywalkers. She focuses on their signatures that she knows so well and the many Force prints disappear one at a time until she finds them. They continue to walk through the streets, keeping close to the buildings, "It seems that they are near the edge of the city. They're by a lot of people..."

Rama Sha
Oct 12th, 2000, 05:08:01 PM
Great......People, means witttness. Got any ideas?

Damn this sun.....Im gonna get burned for sure!

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 13th, 2000, 07:22:14 AM
luke and leia continue their relaxation, Luke turns to leia

Leia, there is somthing i must tell you, this has been bothering me for some time now and i guess there is no time like the present to tell you about it.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 13th, 2000, 08:46:54 AM
**Leia takes a sip of her drink and turns to Luke, looking somewhat puzzled**

"What is troubling you Luke?"

**Leia looked on at her brother. She had no idea what was bothering him. Luke usually confided in Leia about everything, so this news took her by somewhat of a surprise. She placed her drink back down on the table and waited for his answer**

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 13th, 2000, 12:01:25 PM
Dalethria looks over at Rama and laughs at his statement, "Well, blame it to the fact that you have quite the pale complexion.

As for ideas...we could always cause a distraction, forcing them to come out. We just have to make sure that most of the people scatter. Hmm..."

As they get closer to where the she senses the Skywalkers, she watches the people around selling wares on the street. "Perhaps instead of us starting the fight and taking down people..." she can tell Rama is disappointed in hearing that,"...to draw them out. We can make a couple of citizens start fighting instead. Save us the trouble in doing all the work."

As she knows that the twins could probably pick up her presence soon, Dalethria focuses inward, masking herself, knowing that she can block her thoughts from them. She was able to prove that at Yogurt's (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungevisitingarea.showMessage?topicID=949 .topic) once before.

Rama Sha
Oct 13th, 2000, 01:04:12 PM
Oh alright.......Would have been easier to just start killing ppl though. Alright.....How do you purpose we get these ppl to start fighting?

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 13th, 2000, 11:49:06 PM
Leia, just look at all these people running around like they havn't a care in the world. They are so happy, and aside from the smugglers and other riff raff that frequent this place, for the most part the "regular" citizens are happy and treat each other as family.

and that has gotten me to thinking about somethings,

Luke feels a very small tremor in the force..something just not right but he is unable to pinpoint it. Luke looks around but notices nothing out of the ordinary.

hmm, must be my imagaination going wild again.

Luke turns back to his drink

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 14th, 2000, 12:28:58 AM
**Leia intently listening to her brother, finds herself distracted for a moment. She also feels a slight disturbance in the force. Leia looks around noting too many people going about their businesses, unable to sense where this tremor is coming from**

"Luke..it's nice to know people can carry on without a worry in the world. But........Hmmmm.. Ok I just saw your reaction! What is it?! I sense something is wrong, I want to dismiss it but I can't. **Leia thinks* It's a force user I am sure...but who?! Do you feel that too?"

**Leia again glances around the area. Not knowing where it is coming from**

Rama Sha
Oct 14th, 2000, 01:31:11 PM
:: Rama turns to Dale. ::

We're gonna have to mask ourselfs a little better, they might be on to us.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 14th, 2000, 06:03:35 PM
Dalethria looks around at a vendor is barganing with a pilot for a price on some fruit, across the street from her current position. When the purchase is finished, she watches as the pilot walks away towards a couple of nasty looking individuals sporting blasters on their hips.

She knows that the Skywalkers are close and Rama is right. There needs to be a way to mask their presence better.

Once the pilot gets close enough, a simple push through the Force causes the poor man to run right into one of the soundrels.

"What de hell!!!" He turns around and backhands the pilot in the face without thinking. His buddy, a Duros, starts laughing and pulls out his blaster pistol, aiming it at the man on the ground. "I think that he needs a lesson in manners eh?"

The pilot shakes his head and looks up with a scowl. As soon as he sees the Duros taking aim, he quickly rolls and pulls out his sporting blaster and fires. The Duros yells in pain and his aim is off. The blaster bolt heads off into the crowd, killing a customer at a booth. Faces from that direction turn around and eye the human and pilot. Two in that crowd pull out blasters and fire in that direction.

"Ya killed Garas!" Pulling out his vibroknife he goes to attack, but then ducks to dodge the fire. "WHAT THE HELL???" He then pulls out his blaster and fires blindly to whoever fired at him first.

The domino effect has taking hold and that area of the bizarre is now being riddled with blaster bolts and screams as people die whether they are innocent or not.

"Now we don't have to worry about masking our presence. They'll come to sort this out." She grins as two citizens are gunned down. "Plus, it's fun watching stupid people do the work for you."

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 14th, 2000, 07:12:00 PM
* sitting in an outside cafe nearby

luke looks around as all chaos has broken out.

what in the name of yoda is going on here? Luke calls on the force but all he can detect is fear and anger and he has no idea how it all started.

luke stands and turns to leia, "We better see if we can settle this crowd some how, and get to the bottom on what started all the ruckus"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 14th, 2000, 10:00:28 PM
**Leia turned her head quickly after hearing the commotion and looks on at Luke. Her face becomes one of concern**

Well whatever it is, it is not good. Yes we should go see what the heck is going on.

**Leia throws down some republic credits on the table to pay for the tab. She then gets up from her seat and proceeds to follow Luke. The two leave the cafe and head for the streets**

Rama Sha
Oct 14th, 2000, 10:05:40 PM
:: Rama turns to Dale and begins to remove his cloak. ::

They are coming.....

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 15th, 2000, 12:17:55 PM
"Yes, Master Rama." She grins and keeps an eye on the chaos, enjoying the lambs slaughtering each other, waiting for the Skywalkers to come into view.

"When do you want to strike?"

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 15th, 2000, 12:35:30 PM
Luke and Leia approach the main cluster of the problem,

Luke bows his head and closes his eyes he concentrates on the force, he learned this little trick from his old friend Ben.

suddenly Luke raises his head and summons the force to increase the volume of his voice 100 fold.

<font size=+3>STOP THIS NOW!</FONT>

Suddenly the fighting stops and the participants all look in his direction as he had levitated himself up above the fighting. they all see the Jedi, with his arms extended, he booms his voice some more
NOW LETS SEE IF WE CAN SETTLE THIS WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE AND MAYHEM

OOC:if this is a little too much let me know and i will edit

Rama Sha
Oct 15th, 2000, 01:16:09 PM
Your give the order Dale...you know the Skywalkers better then me. You'll know the best time to strike.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 16th, 2000, 12:03:25 PM
Dalethria scoffs at Luke, "Hmm...as usual he has to make a spectical out of everything." She notices that Leia is somewhere in the crowd, but since her frame is small, its kind of hard to make her out, even with the people looking at the great Luke Skywalker in the air.

Dalethria moves further into the shadows, masking her presence more, "I say we wait for high and mighty Leia to do something. I want to see how this crowd reacts and see if maybe, we can make it worse."

Rama Sha
Oct 16th, 2000, 07:03:10 PM
:: Tongue in cheek ::

Alright, but don't expect to me wait to much longer.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 16th, 2000, 09:44:14 PM
**The crowd fell silent as Luke's words gave way. They stood around Luke with stunned looks on their faces. Moments later...a petite figure pushed her way thru the crowd**Leia stood next to Luke and addressed the crowd. She did so with a diplomatic tone while pointing to them all (using a jedi mindtrick).**

You people have better things to do then fight one another. Now go home to your families.

**The crowd repeatly muttered in response and slowly started going their separate ways...breaking up the scene**

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 16th, 2000, 10:01:49 PM
Luke lowers himself back down to the ground, and turns towards Leia

well now that we got things back to normal, I wonder what came over them?

Leia, I think we should do some looking around, there has to be somthing more to this then just a bunch of people getting mad at each other

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 16th, 2000, 11:00:43 PM
Dalethria grins at Rama as the sign to attack. She runs closer to the area, still sticking to the shadows, and disappears from sight.

Leia nods to Luke and steps forward, trying to gauge where the attack might have started and can't shake that there are Force users in the area. She begins walking towards a certain vendor, lost in her own thoughts, trying to understand how things were so peaceful, yet went downhill so quickly.

Suddenly, her eyes widen in surprise as the sound of a snap-hiss carries over the dispersing crowd. She turns and barely ducks in time as twins purple blades spin over her head. It arcs around and cuts down two citizens in its path as it returns to its wielder.

A hand reaches out and grabs the sabre. She eyes her opponent as she hears the screams of people resonating through her ears. It brings her much satisfaction to cause the spreading fear amongst the sheep fleeing. She raises her free hand and flexes her fingers, the reaction evident as Leia gets thrown back into a fruit stand. The boards buckle and break from the strength of the impact, forcing the whole structure to collapse onto Leia.

Dalethria stalks forward, her eyes crackling with electricity. She eyes her prey intently and a foolish passerby stumbles onto her path. She grabs the sheeps neck and squeezes, sending the wave of electricity from her hands throughout his body. She drags the man with her, feeling his heart rate increase from the shock and then stop. She relishes in the suffering as she tosses the sack of meat away, grinning as she gets closer to her favorite Jedi...Leia Solo.

Rama Sha
Oct 17th, 2000, 12:21:53 AM
:: As Luke looks on in horror he is struck in the back of the head by a saber butt. He is knocked forward to the ground. As he turns to try to see his attacker his is hit in the ribs by a boot. He is sent flying into the adobe wall of a nearby dwelling. He hits the wall hard and falls to the ground. ::

I expected more outta the Jedi Master Skywalker. Your all hype my man.

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 17th, 2000, 10:00:48 PM
Luke gets up slowly and glares at Rama. Luke unclips his lightsaber and walks towards the sith. You seem a bit sure of yourself, I warn you not to get to egotistical

Luke levitates a large rock behind Rama and sends it flying at him. The rock impacts into the back of Rama's head

There, one headache deserves another ya know.

Luke ignites his LS and points it at rama, lets get busy

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 17th, 2000, 10:47:24 PM
**Leia slowly got up from the mess to see Dale. With a blank expression on her face..she stares on at Dale. Dale sneered at Leia but the expression became confused for a moment..as she wondered why Leia wasn't making a move yet. With in seconds..Dale got her answer. Vegetables and fruits started levitating off the stand and started thrusting towards Dale, pelting her. The Sith Lordess quickly reacted to slice and parry what she could.**

**While Dale was distracted..Leia threw off her cloak, unclipped her saber and ignited it. The Jedi Master ran to Dale with blinding speed. Upon coming up on her..Leia spinned and roundhoused Dale while giving her a force induced uppercut sending her flying into a meat stand a few meters behind her. Leia quickly threw her saber at the meat stand's cotton canopy. The saber goes screaming by cutting into the wooden poles that held up the canopy, causing the canopy to fall down and cover Daletheria.**

**Leia called back her saber, as it was retrieved back in her hand..she looked on to wait for Dale's next attack**

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 18th, 2000, 12:34:27 AM
Dalethria regains her senses quickly and watches as the canopy starts to fall on top of her. She gets hit in the head with a wooden poll but Force pushes the canopy over to Leia. The cloth blankets her Jedi friend and she quickly jumps out of the way, the beams falling where she was and her sabre cutting the rest away.

She lands next to Leia and smiles, "Aww...she can't see me." Dalethria lowers herself on the ground and trips up Leia and grabs the cloth, letting it slide off of her. She stands up as the Jedi Master falls to the ground, laughing as her well managed Jedi Robes are soiled with the smashed fruits and salty meats that are scattered around the ground.

"Man, it's not a bloody mary, but it will do!" She tosses the cloth away and snarls as she strikes her blade at Leia's stomach, ready to disembowel her.

Rama Sha
Oct 18th, 2000, 02:12:26 AM
Hey, a large Ego is what Im all about man.

:: Rama lifts the rock that hit him and crushes it viva the force. ::

But I wouldn't say it was that much of an exgaration.

:: The fragments of the rocks fly towards Luke, pelleting him repeatedly. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 18th, 2000, 11:33:31 AM
**Leia sensing the impending attack..as Dale brought her blade behind her to strike at Leia...Leia lying on the ground...quickly plants her foot in a force induced kick to Dale's jaw. You can hear the jaw snap as some cartlidge breaks..and it starts to bleed. Dale is thrusted backwards to the ground**

**Leia springs back up...and darts toward Dale as the sith tries to get off the ground ** Leia quickly thrusts her saber downward. The saber is now just inches away from making contact Dalethria's head**

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 18th, 2000, 10:43:11 PM
Dalethria gets kicked in the face and falls to the ground from the impact. She opens her jaw and thrusts it to the side, letting the pain of readjusting her jaw back in place fuel her rage. Dalethria quickly senses the oncoming attack and kicks her legs over her body and completes and backwards roll, ending up on one knee and one foot upon the ground. She places her hand behind her, and feels a wooden wall behind her. Probably another cart for vendors.

Leia swings as nothing as her sabre sparks off the ground. Before Leia can attack again, Dalethria cuts through the wood with ease as she slices it with her sabre. She then controls the power of the Darkness that she wields to throw the board at Leia, cracking her right in the forehead.

As Leia is dazed, Dalethria leaps forward and tackles her to the ground, landing right on top of her. As she lands ontop of her, she makes sure that the knee into her abdomen rams into her hard as she hears Leia gasp as the air is knocked out of her ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:04:54 AM
**Leia stared up at Dale while gasping for air. As Dale went back to take a slug at Leia..Leia quickly and desperately..grabbed Dale's arm with her left hand, while taking her right hand with her saber and thrusting the hilt of it towards Dalethria's face. Dalethria becomes startled and falls unbalanced. Leia is able to push off Dale to the ground and roll right. The jedi leaps up and quickly stomps the heel of her boot on Dalethria's saber hand. While Dalethria struggled to get free.....

**Leia shooked her head and said..

Uh-uh!!

**As she applied more pressure to Dale's wrist with her boot.**Dale loses grip on her saber...as it rolls out of her hand. Leia picks up Dale's saber and clips it to her belt**

Don't think you be needing this!

**Leia took her saber once more and pointed it down back at Dale's face again..2 inches from her nose**

Now where were we?

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:23:21 AM
Luke holds up his hand and uses the force to stop the remaining stones from hitting him.

Luke quickly removes any rock debris from his face and force runs at Rama, leaps into the air, Luke spins in the air and delivers a force kick to Rama's Chest sending him flying backwards.

Rama lands with a loud thud and gasp as his breath escapes him. Luke watches as rama lays on the ground, Luke waits for rama's next move with his saber ignited and in a defensive position

Now rama, i think you should seriously consider if being a sith is something you really want

Rama Sha
Oct 20th, 2000, 02:59:33 PM
:: Rama sits up ::

and you should conisder if staying alive is one of your goal.

:: Rama slams his hand down on the ground sending a powerful force wave at Luke. The wave hit sending Luke flying into the air. In a flash Rama diappears and reappears just above Luke in mid air. Rama slams his fist into luke sending him him flying back towards the ground. Luke hits with a loud thud. Rama lands a few feet away. ::

Your the Jedi's last hope..............what a joke.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 20th, 2000, 10:54:10 PM
Dalethria growls with intensity as she grabs her other sabre and ignites it to bat the blade away from her face with speed added through the Darkside. She takes the end of her long dual bladed weapon and jabs Leia in the gut to get the Jedi off of her.

Kicking up and down, Dalethria flips into a standing position. She knows her weapons like it was a part of her own body and mentally commands the end of one of the sabres to ignites. Leia screams in shock and pain as the purple blade cuts through her pants and burns the whole top of her left leg. "A lesson to never touch another's weapon Leia!!!" As Leia still yells in pain, she calls her sabre back to her hand, ripping the belt that Leia has around her waist, causing her robes to come loose.

She twirls her already ignited blade in her hand and stretches out with her senses, she picks up two crates with the empowered anger that flows through her being. She sends one to each side of Leia, ready to make a sandwich out of her as she clips her other sabre to her belt.

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 22nd, 2000, 06:54:47 PM
ooc: sorry about the delay

ic:
Luke picks himself off of the ground and calls on the force to clear his mind and to calm himself, he reignites his ls and walks towards Rama. Luke Surveys the area while closing on the Sith. Luke raises his sabre and notices several rocks behind Rama on the ground. Luke calls on the force and the rocks start pelting Rama's back, as he his distracted Luke takes that moment to attack with his sabre Rama is able to draw his attention back to Luke just in time to block the attack.

Luke then spins around to his left and delivers a force kick to Rama's Midsection sending him flying backwards into a tree, Rama slides down to the ground.

Luke stands in an enguard position waiting for Rama's next attack

Rama Sha
Oct 22nd, 2000, 11:28:37 PM
:: Rama Gets on his knees and catches his breath. He then looks to the tree. ::

Hey Luke!.......Hug a tree!

:: Rama Takes his Ls and Cuts through the tree at it's base the tree begins to fall and lands on Luke with a crushing sound. ::

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 22nd, 2000, 11:55:02 PM
Luke lays under the tree, a couple broken ribs at least he thinks.

Luke clams himself through the force and summons the force again to make him stronger.

with the help of force strength Luke is able to lift the tree far enough off of the ground to crawl out form under it.

Luke then uses some force heal to start the healing process.

I'd say that was impressive but I think your ego is big enough Sha.

Luke stands and calls his lightsabre back to him and ignites it.

Luke then force runs at the sith and leaps into the air and delivers another force kick to the chest, the force of the kick was hard enough that you could hear bones cracking from the impact. Rama flies back and lands forcefully on his back knocking the wind out of him.

Luke throws his sabre at a nearby tree as it cuts straight through it Luke grabs it with the force and guides it to land on Rama across the hips.

Luke calls his LS back to him

Rama Sha
Oct 23rd, 2000, 01:39:54 AM
:: Rama senses the tree falling towards him, in a flash he lights his saber cuting up through the tree. Not able to c0ompletely stop the blow but soften it. Rama Pushes the two tree parts off him. ::

Ow.......

:: He looks down at his ribs, one rib has broken the skin. ::

Use my own trick........no one ever said you were Orginal, Skywalker.

:: Rama lights his saber and places it to the wound. It sizzles as the the skin burns closed. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 24th, 2000, 10:00:17 PM
**Leia grunts in pain only to sense the two crates flying at her. She quickly grabs her belt and force leaps up on top of an adobe shaped building. In the meantime Dale was putting on her belt not noticing that Leia had leaped out of impending danger. Leia called upon the force for a moment as she placed her hand on the slight saber burn on her side from Dale's blade and quickly put her belt back on.

**The Jedi looked down at Dale from atop the building..Leia postion herself behind Dale..then force leaped back down towards Dale, flipping in midair only to plant her boots (as she was coming down) on Dalethria's back...sending her to a ground with a crash. Meanwhile..her saber was coming down on the back of Dale's leather jacket ...searing a burn across and right through it. Dale screamed in pain. Leia picked up Dale by the hair and force threw her w/induced strength into another stand**

You get what you sow..Dale! **Leia stated as she watch Dale go flying into the vendor stand.**

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 24th, 2000, 11:06:23 PM
oh originality is what you want.

Luke points his saber to the ground and looks to his left, there he sees a market cart filled with various items for sale including smoked bantha meat, some type of bird, and various cooking utensils.

the items on the cart begin to move and fly off the cart pounding at Rama, while being distracted Luke force runs towards Rama and brings his sabre down in a overhand slash, Rama blocks it, Luke spins and Force Kicks Rama in the abdomen, Rama flies back and stops after hitting a large rock, Luke advances on the sith again

Luke attacks with his sabre with several slashes and thrust, each is easily Blocked

Luke leaps up and spins delivering a spinning kick to Ramas' jaw which sends him to the ground.

Luke lands with his sabre in a guarding position

Rama Sha
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:26:01 AM
:: Rama get back to his feet and rubs his jaw. He then reaches down his shirt an pulls out a slab of Bantha Meat that snuck in during the confusion. ::

Cute...

:: Rama takes a bite outta the meat ::

BAH!

*Spit*

This stuff is nasty.........gah!

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 27th, 2000, 03:38:09 AM
Dalethria smashes into the stand but really doesn't take much damage from that attack. What really stung was the slash across her back and that wound being intensified by being slammed into the stand. She slices through the mess that has landed on her and stands with a grunt.

Her teeth are bared in a snarl as her eyes begin to light up in an eerie pale hue. Dalethria grins and raises her hand, "Can you stop the terror Leia?"

Her eyes flash as lightning springs forth from her fingertips and Leia realizes that she isn't the intended target. The lightning is speeding headlong into a terriored child that is cowering in fear three stands away, but the situation is far worse. After she lets loose the lightning, Dalethria is swinging her blade behind her, ready to cut the vendor of the stand she crashed into in two.

OOC: Pop quiz Princess. You got two attacks against innocent civs happening at roughly the same time. What do you do? What do you do?

:lol: sorry, I couldn't help myself :rollin:

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 29th, 2000, 12:34:08 AM
OOC: The Princess hits the buzzer and answers the question: What is force push and force speed? Your...Evil archnemsis! :p

**Leia senses the impending danger to the child, with quick Jedi reflexes Leia raises her hand and motions it as she quickly force pushes the child out of the way and the Jedi Master force speeds to Dalethria w/blinding speed with her ignited saber. As Dalethria turns to take a swing at the vendor she sees Leia is now there before her...after having force speeded towards Dale, flipping over her coming between her and the vendor. Leia's saber comes crackling towards Dale's blade as she blocks the blow to the vendor. Leia pushes back her on the blade, raising it over Dale's head..then quickly headbutts her..sending her stumbling backwards.**

**Leia looks at Dale and *smirks*

OOC: What's with those two (as she points to Rama and Luke) looks like they are taking time for lunch** :lol: Sorry couldn't resist. ;)

JediMaster Skywalker
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:20:27 AM
Luke watches as Rama feasts on Luke's gift of the Bantha Meat, Luke sees a peddlers cart near by and raises his hand towards it.

the cart floats off of the ground and Luke sends it sailing at Rama, once the cart is on its way to Rama, Luke turns and sees a barrel of water.

Hey Rama, need something to wash that down with.

Luke taps into force strength and lifts the barrel over his head and throws it towards the feasting sith

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Oct 30th, 2000, 01:30:41 PM
Dalethria stumbles back and smirks, the headbutt really not doing much to her, "Leia...my dear. I still win." A maniacal grin comes to her face as her eyes light up with ammusment. Dalethria points to Leia and the Jedi stands ready for whatever is to come. All she hears is a cracking noise and a gurgled plea for help.

Leia turns around and sees that the vendor that she just saved is lying dead on the ground. Then, she too yells out in pain as something jabs her in the side and cracks her behind her neck. She gets pushed to the ground and is dazed. "Sympathetic fool! You know better then to turn your back on me."

Dalethria kicks her over onto her back as Leia looks up at her. She can feel the warmth of blood spread across her side as she sees Dalethria hold out a knife, covered with Leia's blood. She spins the knife in her hand and then licks one side of the blade, tasting Leia's life. "I forgot how good your blood tasted in my mouth." Her grin turns serious and throw the knife at Leia with a growl, then slicing the supports of the stand with her enhanced speed. She leaps backwards away to a safe distance and awaits for Leia to come out...

OOC: Hey I don't know. They are silly Leia-Chan :lol:

Rama Sha
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:29:46 PM
:: Rama otstreches his hand and the water suddenly changes direction, roll up and over Luke's shoes. ::

:: Rama take another Bite. ::

No im fine.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Nov 5th, 2000, 02:58:58 AM
**Leia blocked Dale's airbourne knife with her saber before it could hit her. Suddenly, she see's the supports give way. Leia quickly starts slicing into the canvas covering with her saber and leaps out. Taking a moment to place her hand on her bloodsided..to start the force healing process, yet she decided to ignore the pain and continue on. The jedi master looked up at Dalethria who was standing in the distance**

**Leia proceeded to Force run with blinding speed to Dale, drawing her saber, she slashed at Dale's left. Dale quickly parried. The Jedi Master pushed up on her saber..causing both blades to go up towards Dalethria's head. Dale responded w/equal pressure. Both enemies quickly released the lock. Leia quickly spun right and the sith lordess quickly spun left..again both blades cames crashing together cross bladed. Dalethria gave a quick swipe to Leia..the jedi parried. Leia quickly goes to strike at Dale's right..but fakes the strike as her blade goes left plunging into Dalethria's lower leftside underneath her rib cage. As Dale screamed in pain...Leia quickly stepped back from the impending return attack.**

**The Jedi Master watched the evil sith lordess faltered to the ground..as Leia slowly stepped back. Leia now standing several meters away was now able to note the gash at her side again. Noticing the bloodridded robe, she quickly pulled out some bacta and applied it to her wound. Holding her side as she bent over..she looked up again. She did not want to keep her eyes off of Dale for a moment. She knew it would be a matter of moments before Dale would counterattack **The Jedi slowly readied herself for the impending attack.**

OOC: Sorry for the delay

JediMaster Skywalker
Dec 28th, 2000, 03:28:02 AM
luke lifts the barrel off his feet and walking gingerly he picks up a nearby 2x4 and force throws it at rama's legs, the 2x4 connects with rama's kneecap with a resounding crack and rama falls down to the ground

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 29th, 2000, 04:26:12 AM
Dalethria screamed in total rage as the blade cut into her left side. It wasn't the pain, it was the fact that she was being a pathetic fool in letting Leia hit her.

Drawing on the strength of her hatred for her mortal enemy and the glorious pain that coursed through her body, all she could eventually feel is ... nothing. It was like her mind and body disconnected so her injuries didn't feel real. The blood was there, the searing would of the sabre strikes showed through her leather clothes. But Dalethria felt nothing.

She stood slowly and saw that Leia was eyeing her every move. Bringing up her sabres, Dalethria spun them in front of her form like a kata. The purple blades danced in the air and all of a sudden, vanished. To Leia's surprise, Dalethria disengaged her weapons and clipped them to her belt. The Jedi kept her defenses up and stayed alert as her enemy began to walk towards her.

Dalethria stopped just before melee range and her top lip twitched in a smirk. "What's with us Leia? Seems like all we do is fight ... never winning or loosing against each other. Don't you tire of it?"

Leia stands motionless, letting the Force guide her and figure out what game the Sith is playing.

"Well, I tire of it Leia. It ends here."

Leia's danger sense goes off as Dalethria brings a hand to her back and grab two daggers with her right hand. She flings them at the Jedi, "A gift from my husband Leia."

Leia moves out of the way as one green crystal dagger sails past her. It smashes into a crate behind her. A sizzling sound is heard as smoke rises from the crate which now has a gapping hole melting into it.

The other dagger digs into Leia's right thigh as Dalethria continues her motion and takes her sabre into her left hand. Springing forward, Dalethria ignites her blade and strikes at Leia. The Jedi parrys the attack and that is excatly what Dalethria wanted to happen.

She kicks out her left foot at the dagger hilt, causing it to crack and come off. Dalethria backs off and watches the useless metal falls to the ground and the acid in the dagger is now able to flow free. The liquid bubbles up and spreads across Leia's thigh and could well begin to seep into her open wound. If it hasn't already.

Rama Sha
Dec 30th, 2000, 08:00:09 PM
:: AS Rama lays on the ground. ::

YOu really arn't aware of your surrondings are you?

:: Rama shoots force lighting at the water soaked ground. It conducts it and it shocks Luke sending him falling to the ground. Rama then lifts his hand, force throwing Luke in a nearby adobe wall. The wall cracks and crumbles as Luke falls back down to the ground once again. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Dec 31st, 2000, 01:35:26 AM
**Leia falters to the ground. Very much in agony from the acid from the dagger. The Jedi Master looks up at Dalethria as an evil grin crosses the Sith Lordesses' face.
Paying no mind..Leia sends a diversion towards Dalethria. She quickly pulls out her blaster and shots at a meat stand that is where Dale backed up towards. A series of shots rung out and several hanging meat carcasses start to fall down on Dalethria, making an awful mess.**

**This distraction gave Leia time to create a force shield to protect herself, knowing that she needed atleast 5 minutes of peace from the Sith Lordess, as she concentrated on the force, causing the reminent of the dagger to leave her thigh, while a sudden but brief gush of blood expel the fragment with the acid. The Jedi Master concentrated on other healing properties to heal the wound. Unfortunately, the wound left Leia somewhat weakened. After time elapsed...Leia would be able to ready herself for an impending attack from Dalethria again, but with definite side effects from the wound**

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 11th, 2001, 02:54:32 AM
Dalethria uses the Force to remove all the meat from her person. Leaping up to a standing position, she spies Leia across the street and grins, sensing that her little ploy worked against her dear Leia. The situation called to make Leia push herself to the limit considering how weakened she was.

Calling over the Jedi's blaster to her own hand, Dalethria grins and shakes her head in ammusement. She starts running forward and fires a series of blaster blots in her direction while she throws her dual-bladed weapon, cutting through the air at Leia as well. Her enhanced senses guides her aim so they will hit true if Leia doesn't block all six shots and the weapon.

As she is distracted by the barrage of attacks coming at her, Dalethria tosses the blaster away and takes out her other sabre, ignites it and lunges at Leia's already wounded leg to knock her out of commission from the pain.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 1st, 2001, 01:48:24 AM
**Leia rapidly deflected Dale's blaster shots with her saber. Seeing the impending saber coming at her, Leia rolled left out of the way. Dalethria's saber came crashing towards the ground. In quick succession, as Leia rolled away, she saw Dalethria coming at her, she quickly called Dalethria's saber to her free hand and quickly ignited it.**

**Dalethria was coming at Leia with a vengence. As Dalethria lunged forward and try to bring down her blade, Leia blocked the strike with Dale's own saber..while taking the hilt from her saber and smashing it along Dalethria's skull. As the sith lordess, was stunned, the Jedi Master quickly pulled up her good leg and with a force induce kick to the chin...sent Dale flying backwards towards the ground**

**The Jedi Master quickly sprung to her feet, only to falter a little from her injured leg. Leia gathered her disposition and awaited for Dalethria to rise to her feet once more**

EDITED: TYPOS

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 2nd, 2001, 12:07:37 AM
Dalethria tried to get up quickly from that last attack. She wanted to finish Leia now! As soon as she stood, she fell once again to the ground as stars and bright lights flash before her face. Groaning on her knees, Dalethria cursed her weakness, cursed that she would let Leia beat her, cursed that the Jedi bitch used her own weapon against her!!!

The unbridled hatred that would never die for her enemy swelled within her soul. Her blood began to boil and her face turned into a twisted grimace of pain and rage. Dalethria slammed her clenched fist on the sandy ground and used the pain and torment to strengthen her. She twisted her body to the right and brought herself up to her knees. Standing upright, the sabre that Dalethria still held smoked the sand upon the ground as she charged on the attack. Her eyes emanated a yellow hue and her lungs release a mighty war cry. There was no pain ... there was no death. All that was left was a simple thought. A thought of destruction.

Leia prepared herself with her sabre and the sister hilt of the one Dalethria wielded. Foot firmly planted, the Jedi Master waited for the inevitable strike. Instead ... blindness ensued! The sand that Dalethria threw was the perfect distraction. She knife handed the forearm that held Leia's own personal sabre. The Jedi grunted and dropped her weapon as Dalethria followed up with a backfist to Leia's face. This caused her to almost drop to the ground as Leia's injured leg was about ready to give out. The pain suppressing technique that she was implementing was wearing thin with the added stress.

The pain was difficult, but Leia still had one last thing that she could do to defend herself. The Force. She didn't need her eyes to see at all. Leia let herself be taken over by her belief and trust in the Force. Letting it guide her actions. Igniting the other end of her opponent's weapon. She blocked the fatal strike that was aimed to skewer her heart. She acknowledged the passion her nemesis fought with, but it wasn't during her any good. Blind rage wasn't going to win this fight at all.

Bringing the blade down to the ground, Leia took a step forward to lock both sabres with expertise. Quickly, she disengaged the blade close to her body and let one hand go free. Balling it into a fist, Leia return the previous backhand across Dalethria's own face. The sudden sting of the impact brought Dalethria out of her bloodlust as she yelled out and released her weapon. Her head bounced off the ground first followed by the twisted form of her body. Sand kicked up, leaving the scene a rather obscure mess.

Leia walked to where Dalethria laid, the sand finally removed from her eyes. She looked down at her once Padawan and sighed. There were no words that could convey the pity that she felt in her heart. With her good leg, Leia turned Dalethria onto her back and moved the single purple blade right above her throat.

"Dalethria. Yield. I don't want to destroy you."

Dalethria looked up and saw her death. She knew Leia would most likely be what ended her existence. She didn't realize it would be now. In her black soul Dalethria could not acknowledge it was her time!

She looked up into the face of the one she despised so without saying anything. Dalethria wouldn't give her that satisfaction. Her eyes narrowed at what loomed over her and then saw her salvation. A smirk spread across her blood-ridden face.

"Dear Leia ... You're so blind."

She spat some of the blood from out of her mouth as she laughed.

"You're the one that's dead!"

Dalethria laughed maniacally at the stupid Jedi. Leia had the other end of the dual blade pointed to her own body! Reaching out with the Force, Dalethria activated the switch to her weapon. The snap-hiss resounded through the remains of the once busy market place followed by the scream of utter agony that bellowed from the Jedi Master, Leia Solo.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:31:12 AM
ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

**Was the cry from the Jedi Master as Dalethria's blade unexpectantly ignited and went through Leia's right side**

**The Jedi Master's eyes widen in total shock and disbelief. Leia's face turned ghastly white as sweat appeared on her face. The Jedi Master starred at Dalethria, who was weakened yet was able to display a very perdominant evil grin on her face**

**Dalethria watched on as Leia slowly released her saber...a sudden thud was heard as the cylinder hit the ground and rolled away.**

**Leia feeling very weakened and dizzy, trying desperately to hold on, found herself falling into an unconscious state. The Jedi Master's legs gave way as she fell to her knees grabbing her side. Leia looked up and the last thing she saw was Dalethria looking down at her with the blazing twin suns of Tatooine behind her.......

The Jedi Master falls into a darkened unconscious state of mind

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:47:03 AM
Dalethria watched Leia fall to the ground, beaten. A personal battle was won today. Any shread of what Navaria once was never came forth. She truly was dead and Dalethria didn't have to fear any longer that she would betray her family, her Empire ... but more importantly, herself.

Yet she still felt empty.

Standing up, Dalethria picked up her weapon and closed her eyes. The Dark Side was strong, flowing around her body and help to give her anough awareness to move on her own. Her hand extended and the sabre was disarmed came floating gently to rest in her hand as her fingers slowly formed around the familiar grip.

Stretching out with her senses, Dalethria slowly heads off in the direction to where Rama and Luke were still fighting ... wondering if he knows what happened to his dear sister.

JediMaster Skywalker
Feb 6th, 2001, 01:51:43 AM
Luke weakenly rises from the ground, his head is spinning, he takes a few seconds to gather his strength and to preform some jedi mind clearing techniques.

Luke then notices Leia's force signature is weak, now he must decide whether to continue this fight with rama or to get his sister out of here and to a med facility. There is of course only one decision to make, family first feud second.

Luke touches his wrist comm and sends a recall signal to his transport, the comm indicates a two minute eta.

Luke musters up all of the force energy he can and force runs towards his sister, he sees Dale on his way to help his sister but knows she can do him no harm, Luke runs by her quickly causing a small breeze to tussel her hair. Luke arrives at his sister's side and places some bacta paks on Leia's Wounds, as Luke finishes the first aid on his sister, the transport arrives and luke is just able to get Leia Aboard and lift into orbit