PDA

View Full Version : Date with a really tall building(rp)

Keman
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:26:58 AM
OOC- Okay,I'm FINALLY gonna kill of Keman, but I need some help, if no one shows up...Well....I'll just have to do it myself!

IC- :: Keman was walking down the busy main street of Coursant constanly looking at every tall building he walked by muttering to himself ::

<font size=1>No, too small.....</font>

:: and so Keman's quest continues ::

Keman
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:51:03 AM
:: having found a sutable building Keman enters and looks around. It appears to be that this building is used for buisnesses, Keman walks towards the stairs and the receptionist yells at him ::

Receptionist: Sir! You can't go in there!

:: Keman just ignores the woman and goes through the doors ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:55:14 AM
:: Vega had been following the 'boy' for a while, and picked up his skulking speed as he noticed him haeding up a flight of stairs in an unknown building ::

(Hmmmmm)

Keman
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:26:01 PM
:: running up the stairs two at a time, although he doesn't know why, no one would care if he went splat or not, not Becca or Sashi or anyone he knew, not even Katona would care.... ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 06:01:24 AM
:: Still following the boy, Vega tapped into his thoughts slightly, picking up on his suicidal ness. Grinning to himself, he still followed ::

(Hmm, this should be interesting..)

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 4th, 2001, 06:18:02 AM
OOC: I'm sorry, but Becca? I may not know what's up with you two, or has been, but if there's been anything, you need to come here.

pub4.ezboard.com/flandoft...thehotspot (http://pub4.ezboard.com/flandoftheinfernothehotspot)

Read some of the posts with her in them, and then mine..

Keman
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:50:35 AM
OCC- Thanks trunk, but I never had an OOC relationship with "Princess Becca", it's was all IC.

IC- :: continues to run up the stairs, he has already made it to the 15 floor ::

Edit~ Try and curve the OOC slander please.

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:33:29 AM
:: Vega stopped. What would be more fun than to watch the boy fall. He grinned sadistically and started running back down the stairs, trying to get down to the bottom before the kid jumped ::

Keman
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:21:29 PM
:: having finally made it to the roof, Keman walks to the edge and looks down ::

Damn....Maybe I should try something else.....

:: sits on the edge of the roof, his feet dangling and watches the people below walk by ::

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:35:49 PM
-OOC- OK you can still kill your guy but I thought I'd get involved in the rp. That ok?

-IC-
*For some time now Teka had been watching the man. Teka wasn't sure if he could sense him but continued to follow him. He was standing outside a tall building looking up. Teka could sense that this man was from the dark side and also sensed immeadiate danger. He squinted his eyes trying to see what it was this man was staring at. It looked like...it looked like a person...*

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:12:09 PM
:: Vega looked upwards and let out a loud shout ::

Come down here and I shall end your life for you...

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:34:14 PM
*Teka could just make out a voice from below. He noted what it said and recognised that if he didn't hurry this figure would either jump or the sith (as he now thought) would kill him for him. He spoke soft but firm words which were...*

Keman
Apr 6th, 2001, 08:49:35 AM
:: Keman turns and looks at the Jedi ::

I trust only a few people, and you and him are not them.....

:: contiues to sit looking down ::

I wonder when Kata and the others will show......

:: hums a song to himself ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:52:16 AM
:: Vega growled, he was becoming impatient with this one. He growled quietly, shaking his head to himself as he looked upwards at the roof ::

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:57:29 PM
"Maybe not, but please tell me why are you jumping?"

Keman
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:19:08 PM
:: spits off the side of the building hoping to hit Vega ::

How would you like to find out that you are not who you thought you were?

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:29:54 PM
:: a chill washes over Keman as Sorsha's voice invades his mind ::

*** What difference does it make? No one is exactly what they appear to be. ***

:: Keman is suddenly force pushed from behind and feels himself airborne as laughter fills his head ::

Keman
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:43:57 PM
OOC- HOLY CRAP! Not what I was expecting.....BUT HE'S NOT DEAD YET!

IC- :: having felt the familiar voice Keman reaches out and grabs a lose brick in the wall ::

Kat? You have a very sick sense of humour still eh?

:: still holding on Keman looks around for the person he belives to be Kat ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:48:31 PM
:: Vega watched as what appeared to be saliva shot down and hit the ground a foot or so away from his feet. ::

Heh heh... interesting...

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:49:57 PM
:: keeps her presence masked in shadow and mind speaks ::

*** I'm doing you a favor. ***

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 6th, 2001, 04:51:30 PM
*Growls and dives to the edge of the building in some strange hope that the figure would be there...he looks over and sees him clinging on to a brick. It doesn't look very stable.*

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 6th, 2001, 05:00:31 PM
:: Teka hears a voice behind him as Sorsha steps out of hiding ::

"Let him fall."

Darth Viscera
Apr 6th, 2001, 05:15:54 PM
OOC: No suicides on my planet!

IC:
An automated droid rescue speeder rushes to where a civilian appears to be on the verge of falling off a building. Lowering a safety net, the droid arm tugs him off the brick, allowing him to fall safely into the net, and speeds off, depositing him safely onto a hovering platform a few meters above the building.

The droid speaks in a metallic voice, "It is against Imperial law to commit suicide. Attempt to do so again and authorities will be notified. This event has been recorded. Have a nice day."

The rescue vehicle speeds off.

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:40:29 AM
*Teka closes his eyes and sighs. Slowly he stands up and turns. To his suprise he could not see anyone on the roof with him. As he starts to walk away he flips fowrard, narroly missing the siths sabre and ignighting his in mid-air. He turns to see the sith smiling.*

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 7th, 2001, 12:10:09 PM
OOC - Not exactly what I would have done, but I'll let it go this time.

IC -

:: Sorsha counts to herself as she follows Teka slowly, giving the Jedi room to run ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:24:10 AM
:: Vega stood with his left hand on his hip, his right hand holding an ignited yellow saber known to some as 'Seraphim'.

Nice to see one of your finally decided to venture down, eh?

Smirking a half cocky and half humoured smirk, Vega could not only tell that the Jedi was here, but also that a ... Sith was also possibly here. ::

Hmmm..

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:57:10 PM
Teka held out Lux's hilt, the blades still un-ignighted. Slowly the right blade was ignighted and the left blade followed. If sorsha did come down he'd have one hell of a time fighting off these two and it'd be even harder with only one blade. Teka was going to wait for Vega to make thhe first attack, maybe a new option would present itself...*

Keman
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:15:31 PM
:: notices vega and smiles ::

Now really, why would a powerful Sith like want to kill a small fry like me?

:: as Keman reaches behind his back he pulls out a small a dagger and tosses it at Vega, it misses ::

*sweatdrops*

Hehehehe...

:: turns around and runs like hell ::

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 8th, 2001, 04:10:31 PM
:: Vega thrust his palm forward into the air and Keman became stuck in mid air.

Ah ah ah..

Grinning, the Knight glanced sideways at the Jedi before stepping towards Keman. ::

And where do you think you're going, "small fry"?

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:35:32 AM
*Teka makes a few paces backwards looking up the starits to try and see who is coming down. He sees no-one but then again he didn't see sorsha at first on the roof. He looks back down at Vega and Keman wondering how Keman got from the suicidal prison to back here. Teka will not interfere with Vega annd Keman unless it gets messy. To be qiute honest Kemann will get what he deserves - he threw a knife at him! Wondering who Vega was in fact concentrating on fighting with Teka jumped back to where he had been before annd leaped up onto a small balcony with a dooor halfway down the stairs. He followed through the door looking for another exit. He covered his sabre up and walked through the small resaurant he saw a waiter and went up to him...*

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:24:07 AM
:: She watches as Teka makes his escape. The young Jedi was little more than a distraction. As was Keman. She turns and heads back to her ship ::