PDA

View Full Version : Hunt for a Jedi...

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 24th, 2001, 06:15:47 AM
(Soon...very soon. One of them will show up!)

*Bi0 set his vision helmet to sniper mode and began scanning the city*

(It's been over an hour and no sign of them of them yet. There sneaky little vermin)

*Bi0 sets his vision helmet back to normal and jumps on a big rock sticking out of the ground. Bi0 puts one knee up and leans on it*

(None the less, I'll wait. Soon one of them will fight me sooner or later)

*Bi0 stands up and awaits a welcome challenge*

Satine Capashen
Mar 25th, 2001, 12:00:22 AM
Alpha walks silently behind Bio, Tempest unsheathed, the blade glowing faintly of a blue-white light.

"You wanted a Jedi?"

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 26th, 2001, 01:25:04 AM
*Bi0 turns around to see a Jedi*

(Took long enough)

*Bi0 filps off the rock and lands a few feet in front of Satine with his double-saber already ignited*

"...Shall we?"

Satine Capashen
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:19:10 PM
Alpha gets into a fighting stance, and gives a mental command to his armor.

The armor's boots spring talons from the front, and his hands have claws spring out of the fingers.

"You go first..."

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 27th, 2001, 08:08:17 AM
*Bi0 notices the talons and smiles*

"So...I see you fight with other weapons too".

*Bi0 slowly bends his legs*

"...All the more fun".

*Bi0 jumps forward and clashes sabers with Satine's. For the while, they are at a stand still, niether one gaining or giving ground. However, Bi0 parry's Satine's saber to the side and kicks him in the side. Bi0 twirls his double-saber around and stands in defense*

"...I'm taking my time on this. A hunter always plays with the prey...before it is slaughtered".

Satine Capashen
Mar 27th, 2001, 09:47:34 AM
"I'm not the prey here. That's you..."

Alpha jumps at Bio, using the Force to throw him away from a slash. Alpha hits the ground on his feet, and rols to Bio, getting up with a slash that scores a shallow gash in Bio's side.

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 28th, 2001, 01:00:02 AM
*Bi0 puts his hand to his gash and summons the Darkside to heal it*

"I'm the prey I'm I? Well, if that be true, this prey isn't going down from a simple gash in the side".

*Bi0 and Satine continue to clash sabers once again. Each person trying to find an opening. However, Bi0 finds it first and parry's Satine's saber upward. Before he can regain his defense, Bi0 extends his right talon and slashes Satine all across the chest. Gripping his wound, Bi0 force pushes Satine back a few feet out of saber distance. The blood drips slowly from Bi0's talon. Bi0 then retracts it back in*

"...As you can see Satine, I too use other weapons as well".

*Bi0 stands in defense and waits for the next move*

Satine Capashen
Mar 28th, 2001, 10:29:14 AM
Alpha armor reforms over the wounds, and Alpha unsheaths his short sword, Defender, and jumps at Bio. Bio comes up with a slice, but Alpha blocks it with both his blades. As the weapons meet, the air is filled with the smell of ozone, and a thunderous crack deafens both opponents for a second. The Rogue keeps applying pressure to the other weapon, and they are apparently at a stalemate.

"Hehehehe..."

Alpha kicks with one taloned boot, making a wound in his gut the size of two inches square, and about three inches deep. Alpha jumps back, geting knicked in the shoulder by the lightsabre blade Bio holds.

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 29th, 2001, 12:58:06 AM
(Ouch...It almost hurt)

*Satine trys to slice Bi0 by bringing his saber downward. Bi0 grabs his arm to kicks his feet from under him, making him fall back, dropping his saber*

(I think I should return the favor twofold)

*Bi0 graps Satine by his armor and slams his right talon into his stomach, boring two large and thin cut wounds. Bio tosses Satine aside and seals his wound*

"...Didn't think a prey like me would be easy to bag now did you?"

Satine Capashen
Mar 29th, 2001, 09:52:31 AM
Alpha hisses in pain, and his armor flows over the wounds.

"I didn't expect you to be too easy...But I'm not either..."

Alpha uses the Force to throw Bio backwards, as he gets up and recalls Tempest. The Rogue runs at him, and blocks a slash, going through with a stab after that. Tempest's blade stabs deep into Bio's side, grating against a rib.

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:19:14 AM
*Bi0 slams his fist into Satine's face, breaking his nose and sending him away from his blade. Bi0 deignites Satine's Tempest out of his chest with the blood flowing out of his wound*

(Amateur...)

*Bi0 kicks Satine in the face again making his nose even worse. While on the ground, Bi0 holds Satine's Tempest and grips it tightly*

"...I'll be sure to take this when I win this fight. But for now, you can have this back".

*Bi0 reignites Satine's saber and throws it at him. Satine's saber goes right through his shoulder and comes out from the back. Bi0 grins from under his face mask while he seals his chest wound*

"I hope your not to damaged Satine. It makes the challenge boring if you are...".

Satine Capashen
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:29:08 AM
Alpha hisses, and pulls Tempest's blade out without a sound of pain.

"You won't get to keep Tempest...Not ever!"

Alpha sheathes Tempest, and jumps at BiO, his talons extended. BiO ducks, but Alpha scrapes open the Sith's arm, and smiles.

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 30th, 2001, 06:04:46 AM
*Bi0 smiles as well despite the open wound on his arm*

"So is that how you want to play?"

*Bi0 deignites his double-saber and extends his talons as well*

(Foolish Jedi...letting his anger do the talking)

"...It's not very Sith-like, but I always fight with the same weapon's when I can...It makes it more challenging when enemy's have the same weapons of equal damage".

*Bi0 puts his talons in front of him, letting the blood from his arm run down his elbow to the ground, making the grass wither from his blood*

"...Have it at you!"

*Bi0 rushes Satine and locks his talons with Satine's. Not wanting to hesitate, Bi0 headbutts Satine in the face, bluring his vision*

(And to add insult...)

*Still locked with Satine's sabers, Bi0 picks both his feet up and slams them against Satine's chest, unlocking there talons grip and sending Satine rolling across the ground. As Bi0 hits the ground, he can hear some cracking in Satine's chest. Bi0 gets up and rips out some of his hair and wraps it around his arm wound*

"Normal prey would have surrender to death in mere seconds. You want to know why? Because they know they can't escape there demise and surrender to it"

*Pops his knuckles*

"And yet, here I am as you have said the prey and you the hunter. So why is it I have not met my demise? Because I KNOW I can escape my demise and live to escape it another day and another and another".

*Bi0 tears off the hair around his arm to see his arm wound sealed*

"So you see Satine, we can be at this awhile. And I do not intend to surrender to my demise any time soon".

*Bi0 stands in defense and awaits Satine's move*

Satine Capashen
Mar 30th, 2001, 10:41:57 PM
Alpha feels a rib give way, but he gets up, and smirks at BiO.

"I prefer to play with the people I kill..."

Alpha dodges a stab from BiO's talons, and elbows the Sith in the jaw, knocking him back. As BiO stumbles, Alpha jumps and double kicks him, knocking him to the ground. the Rogue quickly puts his talons to BiO's neck.

"Give? Or do you want more?"

Alpha smiles coldly.

BI0HAZZARD
Mar 31st, 2001, 01:17:34 AM
*Bi0 looks at the talons near his neck*

"...I choose...more".

*Without any movement, Bi0 focuses the DarkSide and lifts Satine into the air and his talons away from Bi0's neck. Bi0 get's up quickly and takes out his Projectile Disc from behind his back*

"If it's one thing I remember from training with my Master, Lady Shadowtide, is you never hesitate".

*Bi0 throws the disc at the floating Satine. It slices clear into his right side and upon contact, Satine is dropped to the ground. Bi0 can see Satine slightly twitching. Bi0's Projectile Disc comes zipping back and Bi0 catches it*

(His over confidence is his own fault. Thinking he had me against the ropes, he thought he had won. Idiot...)

*Bi0 puts his Projectile Disc back behind his back and walks slowly toward the fallen Satine*

(As I said, there is a fine-line between cautiousness and cowardness. You have to find a middle ground)

*Bi0 stops a six feet in front of Satine and extends his talons and stands in defense*

(The same goes for confidence. Too bad he's a Jedi. Like he listen to the words of a Sith. That is of course, if he's desperate...)

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:13:43 AM
OOC- You quiting dude?

Satine Capashen
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:34:36 PM
{OOC:No. Sorry I was away. I had to move to a new house, and I just got my comp back up and running.}

Alpha moans, and his armor injects painkillers and bacta salves into the wound. The Rogue Jedi gets up, and unsheaths Icebreaker, his huge broadsword, getting into a fighting stance.

"Here's a question for ya: Have you ever been called cocky, overconfident, because of your youth? I have. It's not true!"

Alpha lunges, slicing down, which is blocked. As the two combatents lock blades, Alpha kicks BiO in the groin, knocking him back. Alpha then stabs, his sword point biting deeply into BiO's chest.

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:42:51 AM
*Bi0 coughs out some blood that drips from out of his mouth and down his face mask*

*Not wanting the blade to go deeper, Bi0 raises one hand and slams it down on Satine, making him lose his grip on the sword and making his head hit the floor and dislocating his jaw. Bi0 stumbles back and falls down with the sword still in his chest*

(Best to use my time well)

*Bi0 focuses to call the Darkside once again. The dark aura surronds his chest wound. Bi0 closes his eyes and slowly pulls the sword out as it seals his wound. Bi0 gasp for air as he realizes he was holding his breath the whole time*

(Too many stabs in the chest...it's vastly overrated)

*Bi0 stands up with Satine's Ice Breaker in his hand. Bi0 see's Satine slowly getting up*

(Lessons learned)

*Bi0 flips the sword around and grabs the sharp end*

(I already did this once. It be honorless to strike him while he's down. I'll win this my way)

*Bi0 throws Satine's Ice Breaker at Satine. It zooms by him and sinks right into a tree a few yards behind him*

(And that way is with defeat and humiliation)

Satine Capashen
Apr 3rd, 2001, 10:15:52 AM
Alpha sets his jaw back into place, and gets up, going hand to hand style now. He jumps at BiO, dodging a strike, and landing a backhand to his face. He follows through with a uppercut that knocks the Sith back.

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:15:22 AM
*Bi0 regains his balance and notices a small rock sticking out of the ground behind him. Bi0 runs to it and jumps off of it at Satine. Bi0 comes down with a falling kick but it's blocked by Satine with both arms. Satine pushes Bi0 off of him but, Bi0 flips into the air and lands behind Satine. Before Satine can react, his neck is grabbed from behind. Bi0 throws Satine over his shoulder and sends Satine tumbling to the ground. Bi0 readjusts his face mask that Satine knocked out of place*

(Jerk...)

Satine Capashen
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:52:06 AM
Alpha grins, and jumps back to his feet, seemingly enjoying this fight. The Rogue Jedi jumps towards the Sith, ducking under a kick, and coming up with an uppercut, which BiO blocks. Alpha blocks a counter attack, and drops down, sweeping his legs out. As BiO hits the ground, Alpha drop kicks him in the neck, closing his airway slightly.

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:52:43 PM
*Bi0 grabs Satine's armor and uppercuts Satine in the face, knocking Satine off of Bi0. Bi0 get's up and breathes slightly heavy. After a few moments, Bi0 regain's his normal breathing. Bi0 looks at Satine*

"...It doesn't appear neither of us will quit this fight Satine. I've heard of judge matches were someone will judge a fight and decide who the winner will be by the way they fight. To get directly to the point, should we stop now and let someone judge are fight? And I'm sure you know, that if you decide to this, that the judge can't be Sith nor Jedi. It has to be someone who is neutral, like say...a Bounty Hunter. Of course, it's entirely up to you to make this choice. I'm willing to continue this fight but, it appears it's going nowhere. So if you want, we can have this match judged...".

Satine Capashen
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:20:40 AM
"Yes...we might want to do that. Who in the BHs should judge the fight?"

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:11:37 AM
"...Is there a place that has there names? I don't know any of them and I wouldn't want you to decide which bounty hunter alone..."

Satine Capashen
Apr 6th, 2001, 08:06:03 AM
"No...the last Bounty Hunter Guild shut down long ago...Maybe we could get Sanis to judge though."

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:38:21 AM
*Bi0 picks up his mask slightly and rubs his chin*

"...Sanis huh? That might be our best bet".

Satine Capashen
Apr 6th, 2001, 05:52:17 PM
"Should I get him?"

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:08:09 AM
"...Yeah. If he's our best bet, then please do so".

Satine Capashen
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:19:42 PM
"I'll be back."

Sanis Prent
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:45:20 PM
I award this fight to BIOHAZZARD.

Satine Capashen
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:50:29 PM
Alpha puts his hand out and says, "Good fight BiO...maybe next time I will win..."

Dara Shadowtide
Apr 7th, 2001, 09:58:43 PM
:: Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide smiles from the shadows, very proud of her apprentice Bi0Hazzard and his demonstration of skills ::

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 8th, 2001, 09:43:46 PM
*Bi0 watchs Satine leaves in the distance*

(And the next time, I'll claim one of your sabers Satine)

*Bi0 grins a evil smile and turns around to see his Master, Lady Shadowtide*

"...You, were watching Master Shadowtide?"

Dara Shadowtide
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:33:15 AM
"Of course I was watching, my apprentice. This was your first battle and I always take an active interest in how well my apprentices fare. Indeed you did very well. I shall see you back in the Council room, my apprentice. Farewell for now."

:: The Sith Lordess smiles and nods and then turns to depart the battleground, her cloak billowing behind her in a whisper of evil ::

BI0HAZZARD
Apr 9th, 2001, 07:26:03 AM
*Bi0 watches Dara leave*

(As you wish Master Shadowtide)

*Bi0 leaves the field. The field is once again at ease...for now*