PDA

View Full Version : To the depths of hell (saber clash, Yavin IV)

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:28:19 PM
To the depths of hell, I shall make my mark. We are going fast now, and thus I am resigned. The Jedi shall bear the brunt of my fury.

The thoughts echoed through his mind as he glanced over at the young Gengar.

"Make sure your lightsaber is charged up and ready. If all goes according to plan, this should be swift."

Viscera guided the shuttle close to an inbound Gallofree Yards transport, penetrating the shields. The shuttle glided down to one hundred meters outside a broken massassi temple, and the ramp deployed.

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:37:31 PM
Gengar took out his saber and ignited both sides.

*Ready when you are*

Rage ran through him as thoughts of killing jedi ran through him. He couldn't wait till he got a chance to battle.

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:42:52 PM
"Good."

Viscera ignited one end of his lightstaff, using it to clear a path through the dense forest.

"Now we just have to find our first victim."

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:51:16 PM
Gengar looked around in the forest and laughed.

*In this place, are you serious. What kind of person would live here*

He asked while cutting down some vines.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:51:22 PM
Nichos dropped out of a tree not far from the Sith. He had sensed them and knew there was going to be trouble. In his right hand, he clenched his lightsaber.

"What business do you Sith have here?"

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:55:37 PM
"Business? Well our intent is to murder some Jedi. Would you like to assist us, or are you not of the 'fallen' variety?"

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:57:46 PM
"Fallen?"

Nichos snorts.

"You're the fallen one Sith. Your anger blinds you of the truth."

Nichos raises his saber.

"I will give you a chance to leave now unharmed. Your partner too."

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 09:59:17 PM
Gengar smiles.

*I think we just found our first victim Viscera*

Gengar held up his saber.

*Ready to tango jedi*

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:00:17 PM
"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to refuse that offer." Viscera said, and continued slashing a path towards what he believed was the Great Temple.

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:02:06 PM
Gengar sighed and put his saber away.

*Ok then fine. I guess we can have fun else where*

He turned his back ont he jedi and followed Darth Viscera.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:03:42 PM
Nichos flips backwards and dodges ast a tree. He stops in front of Viscera a few feet away. Nichos thumbed his saber on with a snap-hiss. The blue blade erupted and brought a new shine to the surrounding area. Nichos held it defiantly while assuming a defencive stance.

"I will not allow you to pass Sith Viscera."

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:06:11 PM
"Then you will have to kill me," Viscera snarled. He ignited the other section of his lightsaber, and held it at the ready.

"For the good of the Jedi, of course. Others must be destroyed to maintain the light. Isn't that how it works with you people?"

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:07:44 PM
Gengar stood on the side and watched with intrest. This jedi seemed foolish to confront two sith all by himself.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:08:58 PM
Nichos held his saber with confidence.

"I have no intention on killing you. Killing and stopping are two different words."

He remained in his defencive position.

"If you want to get to the temple, you must get through me."

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:11:48 PM
"And if you want to prevent me from reaching the temple, you'll have to attack. What a quandry you must be in right now."

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:13:45 PM
"I refuse to attack you Sith Viscera."

Nichos stood his ground.

"I only attack those who provoke. My attacking is a mean of defence. Far different from your attacking."

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:16:09 PM
Gengar grabbing hsi saber ingited both sides and flipped over Viscera.

*Sorry Arth Visvera but i just can't stand here any longer*

Gengar ran at the jedi slashing towards his head. But being blocked as expected gengar dropped to the ground and swept the jedi's feet out from under him. Standing up he proceeded to give him a hard knee to the gut before backing away.

*I believe you have now been provked. Now what do you intend to do jedi*

Gengar eyed the jedi while standing in a deffensive position.

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:16:32 PM
"Then I shall reach the temple unscathed, and you will have failed in your task of defending your comrades. Poor, poor Jedi. Things are far simpler on the greater side of the force."

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:21:17 PM
Nichos shaked off the meager attacks easily. He had been hit with worse in his time. With the simple flick of his hand, Gengar went flying away. The Sith hit a tree with a sick crack. Nichos returned his attention to Viscera.

"I shall not back off, and you shall not pass."

Nichos stared at Viscera for a moment and watched as the Sith struggled to stay in position. Nichos was pushing him away with the Force.

"Begone from this place evil doer."

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:24:57 PM
Gerngar stood up, His body hurting but nothign serious. He looked at the jedi.

*Presistant little bug aren't you*

He reached out with his hand and used a force choke on the jedi. Increasing his grip, he used the force and slammed him hard into the tree neaxt to him while keeping the force choke grip tightly around his neck.

*We will pass, one way or another*

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:27:58 PM
"Aha, the Jedi attacks," Viscera noted with as much residual venom as he could muster.

Viscera reached out with the force, grabbing onto the Jedi's weapon, and pulling. Nichos' lightsaber flew out of his hands, and into Viscera's.

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:29:44 PM
OOC:I gotta go. See ya tomorrow.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:32:42 PM
Nichos did not grip at his neck. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the Force. A log behind Gengar raised. The large peice of wood smacked him in the head, realeasing the Force choke.

The vines around Gengar started to move. They were being controlled by Nichos. Two wrapped around his hands, squeezing them. Two more wrapped around his legs, binding him. Nichos watched as knots were tied around the bindings. Gengar lost all feeling in his hand, dropping his saber. Nichos Force Called it to him and ignited it. He spun to face Viscera.

"If you want to fight Sith Viscera, I guess there will be no stopping you. You may have my saber, but you shall not pass."

Nichos stands a few feet away in front of him.

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:39:46 PM
"Too true," Viscera grinned. He did so enjoy provoking those who professed to be the guardians of peace.

Viscera tossed Nichos' saber aside, to the relative position of Gengar, and removed his hood. Viscera leaped over the Jedi, landing behind him, and thrust his lightstaff forward, parrying an offensive strike with the opposite end of the staff.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:44:51 PM
Nichos flipped over the attack, that almost took off his lower body. He landed a few feet away from the Sith, grinning at him.

Nichos runs forward, using Gengar's saber to slash left, and right. Ducking and blocking attacks. Spinning and jumping. The battle was getting tenser by the moment while both combatants moved quicker and faster. Nichos knew he wouldn't last long and was forced to break off his attacks and move back. A large stone raised off the ground behind Viscera. The Sith spun around just in time to dodge out of the way. He turned back to meet the sole of Nichos' boot in his face. Viscera stumbled backwards, while Nichos assumed a defencive position.

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 11:00:34 PM
Viscera touched his finger to his nose. When we withdrew it, crimson covered the finger.

"Ah, first blood. You Jedi can be so deliciously violent and aggressive when you wish to be. Perhaps there is hope for your kind yet," he said around a slight chuckle.

Viscera spun, his lightsaber twirling in the process, and struck again with his lightstaff. His slashes were deflected, but they were designed to be as desultory as they were, for as Viscera probed, a small tree behind Nichos uprooted and fell, landing squarely on the Jedi's head.

Nichos Marr
Mar 25th, 2001, 11:33:12 PM
Before the tree can do any serious harm, Nichos stops it with the Force. He raises it above him and flings it at Viscera. The Sith easily avoids it by ducking.

"You words mean nothing to me Viscera," Nichos replied.

A vine behind the Sith lashed out and smacked him in the back of the head. Momentarily dazed, Viscera lost his vision for a few moments. Nichos sprinted forward and kicked Viscera in the ribs, sending him into a tree.

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2001, 11:51:33 PM
Regaining his vision, Viscera lifted the tree with the force, and slammed it into the Jedi, who fell backwords like a broken rag doll. Viscera stood back up, regaining his composure.

Hart Kenobi
Mar 26th, 2001, 12:04:29 AM
::A foot as light as a feather gently landed on one of the branches of the tree above the clash of sabers. A low growl escaped the Jedi's teeth....::

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 12:41:08 AM
Nichos stands up, blocking the pain from Viscera. Without looking up, he knows another Jedi is above him. It was Hart's familiar presence. A smile appeared across Nichos' face.

"Nice of you to show up Hart. I'd really appreciate it if you could go and subdue Gengar. The Sith seems to be breaking himself from the vines," Nichos said through the Force.

His eyes were on Viscera the whole time. He could see the Sith's angry eyes staring back at him. Nichos ran forward, kicking the ground behind him. He stopped a few feet away from Viscera. Behind him, numerous clumps of mud raised off the ground. Viscera dodged the first few, but the last one hit him right in the face. While he was distracted, Nichos jump kicked him in the chin. The Jedi jumped into a tree, concealing himself and blocking his presence with the Force he moved silently.

"Come and find me Sith!"

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2001, 12:46:07 AM
Viscera looked up, into the brush. Fortunately for him, the same technique which the Jedi known as Nichos used to mask himself made him ever more visible to a force user. Wiping the mud from his face, Viscera used the force to break the branch Nichos was concealing himself in. The Jedi fell to the ground, and Viscera grinned.

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 12:53:49 AM
Using the Force to soften his fall, Nichos landed with a soft thud. He quickly got up, and smiled at Viscera. The Sith was more talented then Nichos had thought.

"Why have you chosen the path of the Dark, Sith Viscera?"

Nichos jumped on a tree trunk sideways, using the Force to balance him. He leapt from each tree (Matrix wall walking style) and jumped out at Vis. Nichos struck down, caught off guard when Viscera blocked. Viscera jabbed forward, but Nichos parried the move. He ducked and swept Viscera off his feet. Nichos jumped back into a defencive stance.

JediBeldarine
Mar 26th, 2001, 01:15:57 AM
**The sounds of fighting came to Beldarine's ears while she was taking a quiet walk through the trees.

Fighting? Here?? I wonder who..

**She starts to run towards the noise, using the Force to identify the combatants. Two of them she knew by the touch of their minds

Hart and Nichos?

**She skids to a stop by the trees. She recognizes their two Sith combatants -- Darth Viscera and Gengar. They seem to be evenly matched, so Bel leans against a nearby tree -- waiting to help, if needed.

"I'll let you guys handle these two clowns. I would never want to interfere with a fair fight -- let me know if you need me."

**Casually she unclips her lightsaber and begins to play with it, watching the Sith-Jedi duel.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2001, 11:50:43 AM
Viscera used the momentum of his fall to roll backwords, stabilizing himself a few feet behind his previous location.

"Because the Jedi cannot conquer."

Viscera launched a combination attack, and flew through the air, landing a solid kick to Nichos' chest. The Jedi stumbled backwords, and Viscera followed up the attack with a force push, sending Nichos flying back, and smashing his body into the newly arrived female Jedi.

"The question is, why do you not come to the dark side, where you belong?"

Darth Phantom
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:49:38 PM
:: As Hart looks at the battle below, Phantom stands behind him, hiddin within the shadows. Phantom closes his eyes, in one quick moment Hart is thrown from the tree branch and onto his face, Phantom emerges from the shadows ready to fight. He looks in Beldarine dirrection and shakes his head telling her to to think about it. Phantom turns around to see Hart already on his feet. Phantom charges Hart with the added speed and strength of the force Phantom uppercuts Hart in the jaw, spins around and kicks him in the gut ::

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 06:24:45 PM
Nichos gets up and helps Bel up. Nichos swivels around to Viscera once again. He de-ignites Gengar's saber and throws it aside, spotting his own and calling it to him. He ignited the blue blade and stood in his position.

"Because the Dark Side is for those who need the assurance of power to do something."

Nichos closed his eyes and sensed the small lifeforms around him. He spoke to them through the Force. Marr had a special connection with animals. He implanted a picture in the minds of the small creatures in the surrounding areas. The picture was of Viscera being an earthworm. Suddenly, a swarm of Piranha beetles flew straight to Viscera like a black wall. If they were to reach him, he would be torn into shreds.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2001, 06:30:42 PM
Viscera looked amused, as the piranha beetles raced towards him. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the pesky little things. The swarm of beetles became engulfed in flame, their tiny shells cracking, spewing charred bits of shell everywhere. Viscera managed to deflect most of the oncoming pieces with his lightsaber. Viscera glared at Nichos.

"Would you like me to do the same to you? Many creatures are incredibly combustable."

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 06:38:05 PM
"Impressive to say the least."

A vine struck out behind Viscera and wrapped around his neck. Another vine wrapped around his lightsaber arm. It tightened until he let go from numbness. Nichos threw the saber into a pile of mud, while keeping his concentration with the vines. Viscera's face began to turn red from lack of oxygen.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2001, 06:53:56 PM
Oh, the anger. It flowed through him now, and he channeled it outwards, targeting in his mind's eye the vine that was killing him. The vine was sliced in two, almost as if a sharp razor had dissected it in a matter of milliseconds. The remaining stretch of vine which still clung to Viscera lost its pressure, and Viscera removed it with ease, calling his lightstaff back to him. Had he not reinforced the lightstaff with various metals, it might have been damaged slightly by the mud. Viscera seemed to stare through Nichos now.

"For that, you will die."

Viscera concentrated on his foe, and entered his mind, looking for a way to harm him.

Michael Cline
Mar 26th, 2001, 11:54:50 PM
::Michael had stayed hidden the length of the battle. It was not going well, and as much as he despised violence it was that or which his friends die. Decisions decisions. Michael stood up slowly from his crouched position, still out of distance from the attacking Sith and raised his hand, he used the Force to echo his words to those present.::

"This course of action is foolish Sith. Do you think you think you will succeed in this attack? Strike one of down another will replace us to recieve justice for our fallen comrades, and you cannot stand against us. To quote acient Human scripture, 'There are more that stand with us, than there are with them.' This is a battle you can never win. Leave. Leave while there is still the chance."

gengar13
Mar 27th, 2001, 12:41:19 AM
Gengar manages to tear himself from the vines. He calls his saber to him and looks around. He used the force to speak back to Cline.

*Well now, care to prove that jedi*

Gengar turned from the others and started looking for cline.

OOC:o k i might not be on a lot this week to reply to this thread. So for the sith men only, it is ok if you role play me a little, just do not get me killed. See ya.

Nichos Marr
Apr 2nd, 2001, 08:28:06 PM
Nichos knew that Viscera entering his mind would be his undoing. Using as much Force Power as he could muster, the Jedi tried his best to block Viscera out of his head.

"You...will....n-not...w-wi-win!"

A thick vine lashed Viscera in the head from the side. It hit him in the cheek, striking blood. For a moment, Viscera broke his concentration. He lunged at the Sith with his saber, aiming for his chest.

Darth Viscera
Apr 2nd, 2001, 08:41:19 PM
*Viscera reached up and wiped blood from his cheek, then snarled at the vile Jedi. He held out his hand, and a blast of wind struck Nichos, knocking him to the ground. The air pressure around his head increased, merely to the point of extreme discomfort.*

"You fight well, Jedi, but you are defeated. Leave me, so I may destroy your friends. Refuse, and I will kill you now."

*The air pressure increased yet again, and Nichos' skin tightened. A few blood vessels burst. A few more, and the Jedi would begin bleeding to death internally.*

gengar13
Apr 3rd, 2001, 01:05:46 PM
Gengar continued to look for Cline. Not finding him he turned back towards the others. When he arrived he saw Viscera having a hold on the jedi from before. Snearing he watched what was going on.

*Poor little jedi hahaha*

Nichos Marr
Apr 9th, 2001, 09:08:10 PM
Nichos felt the pain, excrutiatingly. He could feel his body getting squeezed. He was losing much oxygen. But Nichos couldn't give up. Not now, not to a Sith.

He closed his eyes, doing his best to block the pain. He had to use all his bodily powers to concentrate. Nichos bit his lower lip to the point of blood rolling from it. Slowly he managed to utter a few words.

"I....am...a...JEDI!"

A peice of mud from the ground, flew up and struck Viscera in the face, momentarily blinding him. Nichos gaining more Force Control used a thick tree vine to sweep the Sith off his feet. Nichos flipped upwards, the blood pouring from his body, his face red. He was panting and heaving like never before.

"You can never defeat the Light Side, Sith Viscera."

Nichos used the Force to pick up a tree trunk, dropping it on Viscera. It trapped the Sith under it. With much speed, Nichos ignited his blue blade again and flipped upwards landing on the trunk. He pointed his lightsaber at Viscera's head.

"Leave now."

Darth Viscera
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:15:56 PM
"NO!"
Viscera force pushed Nichos away, sending him flying into a tree. Viscera force lifted the impediment off of him, and got to his feet.

Approaching his foe, he called Nichos' lightsaber to him, and tossed it aside.

"This fighting is indeed desultory. We are at an impasse."

Hart Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:50:08 PM
::Hart's knocked ten meters back, crashing his back into the side of a tree. He looks up.::

"Great," Hart sighs, "more Sith."

::Hart's saber dances to his hand and immediately ignites.::
<big><big>Vrooooooooooooooooooooooom</big></big>

Dark Lord Malice
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:40:35 PM
OOC:This is...or was Gengar13.

IC:Looking at Nichos, Malice used the force and sent thick vines that wrapped themselves around his neck and around his arms. They soon started to tighten there grip and squeeze Nichos, neck harder and harder.