PDA

View Full Version : Obiwan overlooks the battlefield(open challenge)

obiwan2
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:20:17 PM
*...and begins to think about the many events that have happened over his time being here. The many lessons he has learned. The many Sith he has fought. The many great Jedi that are long since gone. The many whose names have been forgotten. He stands in the middle of an open field, scanning the area for any who wish to battle*

OOC-I don't do open challenges very often, so don't get used to it

Glace Diable
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:21:49 PM
I will take you up.....

obiwan2
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:25:14 PM
*Obiwan turns around to see a figure he doesn't recall ever fighting. He curiously looks him over, unsure of what to expect from him. Obi nods and holds his hands up in somewhat of a karate stance, awaiting Glace's first move*

Gav Mortis
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:30:55 PM
OOC: Like the alias part of your sig there, very cool. By the way do you or Glace have the html coding to add a link as such to enable a DL from a website?

HHH should still be WWF Champion.

Glace Diable
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:34:49 PM
:: The young sith stands cold, his cloak wrapped loosely around his toned body. The wind crackles loudly around as the two enemies both glaring deeply into each others soul looking for the weakness, which will determine the battle.

Glace lifts his arm griping his fingers into the soft cloak, with a light tug it falls to the marble floor. Glace places his fingers upon the hilt of his saber holding the hilt tightly still locked in his belt.

The rogue lunges into the air front flipping several times unleashing his saber and igniting both ends. He begins to decend through the air landing face to face with the jedi. With a few flicks of his wrist he begins his assault striking towards the master's chest. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:41:20 PM
OOC: Obi..sorry for the interuption. BTW..Nice link in your sig. If you can...get on aim! ;)

obiwan2
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:47:01 PM
OOC-Gav- FINALLY, someone who knows HHH is The Game. He should, without a doubt, still be the WWF champion

I think you need this code:

A HREF="address here" name you want to appear /A

Hopefully that's what you're looking for...and hopefully it's understandable. Just add the HTML brackets around it

IC-

*Within the blink of an eye, Obiwan has his saber ignited and blocks the Sith's blow. The Jedi Master begins to wonder how experienced this Sith is as their lightsabers clash together. Glace brings his saber high, swinging down a mighty blow, but as Obi rolls away, the Sith's saber smashes down into the field's ground, spitting dirt out. Glace soon turns back to Obi and their blades hit a few more times, Obi swings low for Glace's legs*

KnyteWulf
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:00:25 PM
(OoC: Nope, Austin should. He's way kewl.)

obiwan2
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:03:10 PM
OOC-You mean you guys don't like Our Olympic Hero? lol

Austin's cool, don't get me wrong, but there is only ONE man who is The Game...HHH...and THAT is true!

KnyteWulf
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:07:54 PM
(OoC: Wrestling is so majorly staged. Kurt Angle is just plain sad. And I'd really suggest a better shampoo to Triple H.)

EDIT: Took out sig. ^^;

Glace Diable
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:19:56 PM
:: Glace jumps upwards dodging the deadly blade of energy, seeing the opening Glace flips back wards driving the tip of his metallic boot into jaw of the master. A loud crack rings through the building as the jaw is torn from it's hinges swelling up immediatly. Glace lands several yards back on his feet smiling and snickering to himself. He begins a steady walk towards the injured master, lightsaber still in hand, his eyes locked onto the jedi not blinking once. Bringing his saber up he strikes, but before the blade makes contact with the neck of the jedi it is swiftly blocked piercing the blade into the stone floor.

Glace pulls upwards but the saber is lodged tightly within the stone. To keep the master at bay, so he can retrieve his saber, he sends a small wave of dark foce into the master's chest throwing him back giving the sith the time needed. Quickly Glace grabs the hilt of the saber and disignites the blades freeing it up, again he reignites the saber, but with only one blade appearing. The rogue waits as the master regains his footing. ::

obiwan2
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:29:07 PM
*The Jedi Master slowly pulls himself up to his feet and watches the young Sith from afar. Obi glances at his saber, disigniting it, and clips it onto his belt. Glace gives Obi an odd look, but the Jedi decides to prove he can be called The Game. As Obi charges, Glace carefully watches the Jedi Master's moves, and when Obi is almost to the Sith, Glace swings low for Obi's legs. The Jedi Master leaps high into the air, connecting his knee with Glace's face. The Sith stumbles back a bit as Obi glares into the Sith's eyes and smirks. After barely dodging a few more attacks from Glace, Obi backs away a bit*

Glace Diable
Oct 29th, 2000, 12:12:51 AM
:: Glace stops his attacks and looks into the eyes of the master turning his head trying to figure out who he is really battling.

"You fight with honor Jedi! Something I have not seen in sometime."

With that said Glace disignites his saber and pitches it across the room knocking it against a wall. Glace uses force speed and charges towards his opponent. Swiftly he lets out a barrage of punches into the stomach of the Jedi warrior digging each fist deep into the master's stomach. Obi groans deeply, warm blood begins pours out of his mouth, but he is still battle ready. Glace pulls back opening his right hand, his fingers nails shoot into swaord like weapons. The warrior strikes his opened palm towards the cheek of the Jedi master. The nails lock into the skin ripping into the facia. :;

obiwan2
Oct 29th, 2000, 03:41:21 PM
*Obi's face slams to his right from the blow. He turns back to Glace as the Sith prepares for another attack. As his opponent swings his hand once again, Obi ducks and slams his shoulder into Glace's body, taking both men to the ground. The Jedi Master rolls through and stands, waiting. Glace slowly gets back up to his feet once more and charges at Obiwan, swinging his nails in a violent rage. Obi manages to duck the first blow, but Glace's nails on his other hand barely rake across the Jedi's forehead, cutting him open. Still, Glace swings his arms in a fury of hate, trying to hit the Jedi Master. Obi catches glance of an electrical outlet on a nearby wall and begins to move towards it, Glace still following him. Once his back touches the wall, the Sith smirks, thinking there is no way out for Obi now. He rears his hand back, his long nails aimed directly for the Master's head. But, at the last possible second, the Jedi Master ducks, causing Glace's nails to smash against the wall. Surprisingly, the nails do not break, but Glace backs away a bit, grabbing his hand in pain. Obi uses this distraction to his advantage and grabs the Sith's other hand, slamming it into the electrical outlet and quickly letting go as electricity surges through the Sith's body*

OOC-I had originally said I was in an open field waiting, but inside is fine, I suppose

Glace Diable
Oct 29th, 2000, 10:08:21 PM
:: The sith begins to convulge, foam spews from Glace's mouth. The smell of raw skin burning disperses through out the room, Obi becomes rathe nauseated and the putred smell and sight of the blistering sith. Finally after several seconds of the immense torture Glace rips from the wires trapping him to the enerfy. He falls to the ground breathing heavily, his body is cut open every where, blood pours from ech crevice.

He groans in pain and contemplates going or not. Obi quickly sees an opening and makes his move, he charges furiously lunging into the air with his feet in the sidekick position aiming for the sith's head. Inches before attack makes contact with Glace, the sith reacts grabbing the foot and driving his nails in deep. Glace pulls down fiercly throwing the Jedi Master to the ground. ::

OCC: sorry I suppose I was not paying attention close enough, but hell you got the up on me with this settin glol

Rey Rey JR
Oct 30th, 2000, 12:46:00 AM
good fight

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 12:49:48 AM
*the door slowly opens and Blade walks in*

Hello everyone

*takes a sit watching the fight seeing his master take a beating can't help but feel the urge to help his master so he gets out a smoke bomb throws it in front of Glace blocking his vision Blade gets up and crawls under the smoke punching Glace in the balls then nailing his shoes to the ground. As the smoke clears Obi is stand Glace as well but he notices he can not move his feet*

*Blade then sneaks out the door*

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 12:55:43 AM
:: As Blade sneaks away from his act of subterfuge, he bumps into LL, who is casually walking around outside the doorway. LL turns and looks at Blade, and smiles ::

Hey...how ya doing? Where ya off to?

OOC: Rey Rey's sig is deep-fried. Can a mod quarantine it?

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:08:00 PM
Hey LL just walking

obiwan2
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:23:16 PM
*Obi raises an eyebrow, turning to Blade and LL, but quickly turns back to his opponent. Glace snarls and rips his feet free, glaring into the eyes of the Jedi Master. Obi's leg pulsates with pain as blood spews out from the cut, but draws energy from the Force to help him continue....bruised, but far from beaten. Knowing his opponent is hurt, Obi takes a step back, waiting to see if Glace wishes to continue*

OOC- *smirks*

Glace Diable
Oct 30th, 2000, 07:52:47 PM
:: Glace still down on the ground continues to breathe heavily and whimpers under the immense pain. He thinks to himself an realizes he has neglected to preform one act in this battle, which is essential for the sith to when, it is the Dark Side of the Force. Glace closes his eyes letting the dark energy flow, finally the hatred for his opponent is built. Glace lets a loud scream of intenseness, as he jumps to his feet. His eyes narrow onto his victim hoping to bring utter fear to all who look into his eyes.

"Obi you better watch your foolish padwan or you will be short an apprentice."

With that said Glace smiles and leaps high into the air spinning in circles rapidly. He falls to the ground behind the Jedi Master and begins his assault charging fully speed. The Rogue shapes his elbow into that of an arrow and spears into Obi's spine. ::

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 07:57:09 PM
*the door breaks down*

Short a damn apprentice eh you wanna fight me you loser I will kill 5 time b4 you hit the ground why don't you just come and bring it wuss

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 08:38:57 PM
Choose your words carefully, Padawan.

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 08:55:31 PM
what ya mean??

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 09:04:54 PM
I mean, if you continue down this path, and both you and your master insist on attacking Glace at the same time...then I will destroy you without a trace left.

Do not interfere...or I will kill you, Obi, everyone.

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 09:07:01 PM
hold on there buddy if someone should watch there words it is you first off I only attacked him one 2nd Obi had nothin to do with it. you back off before I steak you like I do to every Vamp

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 09:31:19 PM
Who do you honestly think you are talking to, little one? That wayward mouth of yours might be okay if you are talking to some nobody...but your with all your insolence, you dare to speak to me like that?

Blade the chosen one
Oct 30th, 2000, 10:29:25 PM
yes i do so cuss off

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 11:02:04 PM
No...I really don't think I'll do that.

:: LL crosses his arms and looks at Blade ::

You are going to learn respect, even if you have to learn it through pain. I won't tolerate a pathetic padawan talking to me as if I were his equal, or anything approaching equality. I am a god compared to the likes of you. You should kiss my feet for me letting you breathe the same air as I breathe.

Blade the chosen one
Oct 31st, 2000, 12:25:54 AM
Your right I should but iam not gonna so I got 2 words for you suck it

Darth Renegade
Oct 31st, 2000, 12:38:50 AM
* walks in slowly, standing behind everyone, my cape draped over me in almost a regal fashion, only my head visible, as I stand observing all the events as they occur *

(OOC HHH still should be the Champ, he is the game and he is THAT DAMN GOOD..should also lose steph and reform old school DX(chyna and HBK) but that's another story)

Blade the chosen one
Oct 31st, 2000, 12:47:39 AM
OOC: I could not agree with you any more I love the old team

Darth Renegade
Oct 31st, 2000, 12:54:18 AM
(ooc i hear ya, the best of all the DX formations, and they're are rumors they is coming back *crosses my fingers *

Blade the chosen one
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:00:35 AM
OOC: I hope so cause HBK rules

Darth Turbogeek
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:15:57 AM
I cant help to think that your not strong enough to be provoking LL, Blade. Set aside and aloow Obiwan2 to fight Lizard.

Blade the chosen one
Oct 31st, 2000, 07:03:54 PM
this battle is not between LL and Obi it is between Obi and Glace Diablo and don't you ever tell me what to do or I will fight you turbogeek sith or jedi they don't matter to me.

Glace Diable
Oct 31st, 2000, 07:09:42 PM
OOC: Yes, please I don't want this ending up to be an OCC post, this is how most of my battles end up DRAWS! So please leave, if you want to fight Lizard then take it to another post.

Btw Blade your not being very Jedi like and you must show respect to elders, Jedi or Sith doesn't matter. From what I see your rude and arrogant, your power could never match that of LL or DT.

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 31st, 2000, 07:28:04 PM
Let the fool be. If he gets himself killed, his blood will be on his hands.

Kasperr Croose
Oct 31st, 2000, 07:51:16 PM
OOC- I did like HHH before but ever since I did not watch wrestling for one month I forgot everything about it. My favorite Superstar(s) would be... THE ROCK and MANKIND!

IC-

You fool blade... Do you really think you have the power to beat Lounge Lizard! Or the old man that you call Turbogeek!?!? :lol: :evil:

well I'll let you be...Jedi.

OOC- to be honest that post that LL did about him telling Blade to kiss his feet made me laugh! I just couldnt stop lol

obiwan2
Nov 1st, 2000, 08:17:21 PM
*Obi slams forward as Glace's elbow slams into his back. After rolling away, the Jedi Master backs off a bit and looks at Glace*

Due to recent events(check Yog's bar)I hope you understand my reasons for wishing to withdraw from this battle.

*Bows slighty and begins to back away*