PDA

View Full Version : Official Business(Closed)

Callistra Rivendell
May 4th, 2001, 10:03:51 PM
Setting:

A small, virtually unknown crime ring recognized for catering to the more deprave parts of the human psyche is sent a dispatch from the planet Thyferria. The dispatch contains the request for certain services the ring provides for one.. Moff Disra.

Little do they know, the transmission had been intercepted. But, by who?

---------------------------------

(A woman by the name of Callistra Rivendell pulls on her knee high leather boots, waiting for the word they were leaving for Thyferria. She had never met this Moff Disra and did not know what he would be like, but it was her job to please him. She had dealt with the scum of the universe before, it was nothing new to her. Glancing in the mirror, she admired her attire. The women who worked for the crime ring were the best, and Calli liked to think of herself as the best of the best. She almost laughed at that thought, obviously finding something implicitly funny in it. Her hair was a natural dirty blond, but it had been dyed a deep mahogany color.)

(The girl had never been much for heavy makeup, but what a jon wants, a jon gets. Her lips were a deep, burnished red.. and the pink blush on her cheeks made her face seem a lot thinner. On her eyes, grays, blacks, and deep blues outlined the creases -- making them seem unbelievably large. The false eyelashes she wore gave her eyes a seductive cast, it was interesting how a few minor adjustments could alter one's appearance so well. Her eyebrow was pierced, and a beautiful silver hoop protruded from her flesh. She was wearing a thin, black tank top, whose laces tied down the center. It did not exactly fit togther correctly, and much of her cleavage was exposed. The thin shirt was cropped above her navel, and her shorts were low slung, hip huggers. Her long legs were half covered by the high-heeled boots, making her seem even taller than she was. The whole outfit fit like a glove.)

(Slowly she turned, admiring herself in the mirror, before remembering the most important part of her ensemble. Calli reached towards a stand near her side, and grabbed a small device -- at most two inches long. The Prax Arms Stealth 2VX palm dart shooter was the only defensive item on her body. Loading in a small needle coated with a powerful nerve toxin, she closed the heavy pressure latch. A soft knock resounded from the door to her room as she stood there, still looking in the mirror. She was quite shocked at how she looked, not even her closest friends would recognize her like this.)

"I'll be right there"

(Closing her eyes, she pushed the dart shooter into her cleavage -- where she would never be searched. Her blue eyes gazed at the mirror, butterflies rising up in her stomach. Calli sprayed on a light layer of perfume as she stood there, making final adjustments in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, the woman grabbed her black velvet cloak from where it hung on a peg and opened the door. At the door stood Kyt Jarrett, her bodyguard. Dressed in gray, baggy military pants, a tight fitting gray shirt, and a black overcoat, the stern look on his face almost begged for someone to screw with him. She fastened the cloak around her shoulders, gazing up at him.)

"Are you sure that's how you want to dress, Calli?" His face looked almost sad as she stood by him in the doorway.

"It is, Kyt... I have to dress like this, it's no personal choice of my own." Her heart pounded a mile a minute, waiting for him to say the fateful words she knew he was about to speak.

"We're about to enter hyperspace, Calli. This is the last chance to turn around, it's now or never. What do you want to do?"

"You know what my decision is, Kyt. We go. My personal safety is of no importance, we need to do this. I have more riding on this than you know."

(They walked to the cockpit together. She idly watched him as his flipped up the cover on the hyperspace switch. Glancing towards her once, he punched it. Her heart gave a final lurch as the stars blurred and became the beautiful swirls that signaled light speed. The cloak gave her some thought of protection, from other's wandering eyes at least. A small vibroblade lay inside a hidden fold the cloak had, her last line of defense. Calli's eyes stared blankly ahead while she fingered the blade, lost in thought.)

EDIT: I posted the original version.. not the revised one.. sorry.. oops :( .. here's the revised version :)

Kyt Jarrett
May 5th, 2001, 09:40:05 PM
Kyt slowly put his hand over the hyperspace switch, before flicking it off. Slowly the blue became lines, which in turn gave way for stars. Moments afterwards, a small light flashes, indicating a transmission has been recieved. He turned to Callistra, and gace her a comforting smile. The two hadnt spoke since they had engaged hyperspace. There was too much tension for chat. Accepting the message, Kyt looks down to see a man of medium build looking back at him, his spotless Imperial uniform and clean shaven face making him look like the sort of Imperial you would see on a recruitment poster.

"This is Lietenant Karr. State your business" He says, his face showing no emotion
"My name is Kyt Jarrett. My guest is Callistra Rivendell, we are here on official business with Moff Disra. The clearance code is coming now"

he presses a button of the console, sending the information through. The screen goes blank for a few moments, before Karr's face reappears.

"The code is authorised, you may land on docking bay 48" he says, before again leaving the screen.

He lets out a slight sigh of relief. No matter how real the code was, it always did worry him, as there are quite a few gunners on nearby ships with itchy trigger fingers. Bringing the craft down, Kyt gets up to open the landing ramp, before turning to Callistra and putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, time to go"

He walks towards the door, stops to straghten his clothing out, before starting for the door again. Slowly getting up, she followed him down the ramp, to be greeted by a nearly empty hangar, save for two stormtroopers and an Imperial officer.

Callistra Rivendell
May 6th, 2001, 05:33:08 PM
(Stopping for a second on the ramp, Calli pulled up the heavy hood of her cloak. Her long brown hair spilled out the bottom, but most of her facial features were concealed in the shadows of the hood. The imperials waited for them across the hanger, the officer having a slightly sour look on his face. She was all too aware of how she looked. Her long, flowing black cloak concealed most of her body, but the glimpses of flesh that emerged as she walked was mute testament. The man obviously held her profession in disdain from the way he glared at her as she exited the ship. Kyt offered her his arm, and Calli reluctantly took it. They strode quickly across the hanger, not exactly rushing but yet not wanting to keep the officer waiting. As they reach the imperials, Calli inclines her head in a gesture of respect.)

(The man nodded back, looking from Kyt to Callistra and back again.)

"The Moff Disra is waiting, follow us. We will be there shortly." The way he spoke was short and curt; his voice dripped with disdain.

"Alright," Calli answered softly

(Thoughts and images circulated through her mind, her stomach felt as though it had been turned inside out. She looked at Kyt, and their eyes met. His concern for her was evident, and even though her emotions tumbled relentlessly over each other, her eyes held only determination. It seemed as though they walked forever, through the same monotonous hallways. Military architecture was terribly unimaginative. Her tall heels made the only sounds echoing off the stark walls. They clicked loudly as they hit the floor, sounding for all the world like a ticking time bomb. The hallway abruptly ended in a large contol room in which many hallways branched out from it but only one door at the end. The officer turned towards the guests,)

"We are here. I will speak to Disra, and then you shall go in. Understood?"

(She nodded her understanding, and shifted on her feet. Calli let go of her bodyguard's arm and clasped her hands behind her back. The officer knocked once on the door before going inside. The stormtroopers stood impassively, like stones.. no one moved or spoke. There were a few other people in the control room, sitting at one of the various computer consoles, but even they were silent. A few moments later, the officer appeared and beckoned them inside. Calli's heart had taken permanent residence in her throat during the long walk to Disra's office, and now it pounded like never before. Without thinking, she took a step forward. Her mind was numb as emotions ran wildly, she began to walk towards the doorway.)

Moff Disra
May 6th, 2001, 06:45:21 PM
(Disra sat in his office quietly. His Imperial insigna clearly showed he was a Moff. Disra had given 31 years of his life to the Empire. He had contributed quite a bit. His military genious had helped him to rise through the ranks quickly. Now he was Moff Disra of the Thyferra sector. His fleet was mighty, and right now, life was great.

He slowly sipped his red wine, olding it between his middle and index finger. He had invited a guest on this fine day to spend some time with him.

She should be arriving any moment. Disra thought to himself. He rested the wine on his desk. The man stood up and examined himself in his small mirror. He brushed his suit and stood up straight.

The Moff was rather old, 54 in two months. His high cheek bones made him look like a typical Imperial leader. Disra looked somewhat like the late Grand Moff Tarkin. Both men had risen to power because of their military genious and their long time contribution. Disra had been tried for treason once. Politics would be the end of him.

Disra noticed that the female was approaching. He pressed a button on his desk and watched as the door slid open.)

"Come in."

(He took a deep breath and waited.)

Kyt Jarrett
May 6th, 2001, 09:55:55 PM
"Come in"

The voice from inside the office came across as clear as if he had been standing next to Kyt. Walking into the room, the two stopped a few yards away from Disras desk, both looking at him. Kyt was tanding in an almost military stle ease, while Callistra was wrapped in her robe, quite close to him. Disra looks up, and starts looking slowly from her leg upwards. Kyt coughs into his hand, getting a slight reaction from Disra.

"Now, Im sure you two would like to be alone, so I will leave you. However, I was thinking. I am sure that such a magnificent facility as ths would have a security system to match. Do you think it would be possible to be given a tour of the system?" Kyt asked, looking at, Disra, then Callistra, feeling a twinge of guilt inside.

Moff Disra
May 7th, 2001, 08:43:09 AM
Disra stared at the beautiful Callistra quite mesmorized by her. He quickly snapped his attention to the man beside her as he spoke. Keeping his eyes on Callistra, Disra waved his hand absently. The Two Stormtroopers that had been gaurding the outside door stepped in and forward.

"Yes Sir?"

"I want you to take this man, show him our security systems."

"Both of us Sir?"

"Yesss."

The Moff watched as the two Stormtroopers left, Kyt following behind. The door slid closed and locked behind them. Disra pressed another button and watched as the shutters closed. The room became dark except for a few lamps and faint lights.

Disra took out another glass and filled it with wine. He also re-filled his own. Holding both glasses, one in each hand, the Moff stood up. Slowly he walked around his desk and sat on the edge.

"Come closer."

As Disra spoke, he held out his hand, offering her one of the glasses.

Callistra Rivendell
May 8th, 2001, 04:03:27 AM
(Calli calmed her wildly fluttering emotions down to a buzz. Trying to unknot her stomach, she walked forward. She ran a hand through her hair, attempting to mask the nervousness that must have been evident on her face. Calli thought about her reasons for doing this, and all of a sudden her sea of emotions became tranquil. The Moff was not bad looking for an older gentleman. That was only a partially consoling idea, since her heart remained locked on her love. Where he was, Calli could not say. But for him, she was doing this today. She took a deep breath, crossing the remaining feet between them. Reaching her hand forth, Calli took the wine glass from Disra's hand.)

(The woman's thoughts fluttered to Kyt momentarily. She hoped he'd be ok out there with the Stormtroopers. Calli had felt safe with him standing next to her, and now she was alone. Alone with one of the more powerful men in the entire Empire. The girl felt vulnerable standing in what she wore. Remembering her cloak still resided on her shoulders, Calli unclipped the shiny silver clasp and let the velvet cloak fall to the floor. The cold of the room hit her bare shoulders and left a set of goosebumps in its wake. Her vibroblade remained hidden in the folds of her cloak on the floor. Now, the only defense was the dart shooter. It was not the time yet, though, so she played along with the game -- trying to push it as far as it needed to go.)

(She smiled seductively and lowered her eyelashes while taking a sip from the glass. The wine was excellent, but that was to be expected from a Moff for the Empire. She shook her head slightly, throwing a few strands of hair away from her face. Grinning a half grin, she stood right in front of him, only a few inches away. Calli traced a fingernail down his cheek as she spoke softly. Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear)

"So, gorgeous.. what did you have in mind for tonight?"

(Giving a seductive wink, she backed away slightly. Calli brought up the wine glass to her lips, and took a long swallow. Butterflies again rose -- soon. The moment was coming all too soon, and her mind raced ahead to the possibilities. Her body silently prepared for what was to come, her muscles tensing slightly as her thoughts stampeeded like a herd of wild horses.)

Moff Disra
May 8th, 2001, 09:53:50 PM
The Moff grinned at the question. His grin died away into a weak smile. He studied her body, it was beyond excellent for a...well a prostitute. Disra had really lucked out.

He took his own wine glass, entertwining his arm with hers and taking a couple of sips. He slowly retracted and set his wine back down on the table.

"You shall see..Ms. Callistra was it? Yes that sounds right." Disra smiled again.

He noticed that the female seemed to be somewhat nervous. Maybe she was new at this? He did not concern himself with such things.

"Don't you think it's a little hot in here? I'm sure if you remove that clothing, you'll feel much more comfortable."

He rested his head back and waited to see what would come next. He had never been this awkward before. Maybe it had to do with the fact Disra barely ever saw such beautiful women. The few women in the Imperial navy were..rather manish. He shuddered from the thought and returned his attention to the wonderful sight before him.

Kyt Jarrett
May 11th, 2001, 04:48:11 AM
Kyt strides into the communications centre, closely flanked by the two guards. Stopping, he notices an officer walking towards him, his face looking quite concerned.

"Who is this? Why have you brought him here?" The man asks the two guards
"Under order by Moff Disra, he allowed to take a look round our communications systems" One of the guards replies

The officer lets out a sigh, and watches Kyt has he starts to walk round the room. Crouching down, Kyt looks at a computer screen, showing the image from a security camera.

"So, all the camera feedback gets sent here direct? No other ports?" he asks
"Of course not. Why would we need to? We can sustain a far greater use from the system by being here alone" The officer scoffs

Kyt gets up, and runs his hand down a table, going over a plant, before putting it back at his side. He then turns back to the officer

"And what powers all this? Standard power grid?"
"No, we have our own generator, in case of power failures"
"And do you have any blind spots?"
"Not one. We have the entire complex watched"
"A very nice system indeed. I will leave you alone now" Kyt says, a smile on his face.

Kyt then leaves the room, hearing the two assigned guards rush to keep up. The smile on his face has stuck. So far, no problems. Hopefully, this can be kept up, and were home free

Reaching the door of Disras office again, one of the guards gives a knock on the door. Suddenly, a new thought enters Kyts head. One he didnt want. I hope shes ok in there...

Callistra Rivendell
May 11th, 2001, 04:53:17 AM
(Her heart hammered in her chest. The disgusting way the man was leering at her made her feel slightly nautious. But Calli was in the middle of a dangerous game -- a game in which if she forfeited, lives would be lost. She had not accepted the challenge because she was weak; Calli accepted the challenge because she knew she was the only one capable of pulling it off. And that she would. She smiled at the man, a thoroughly seductive smile. Calli almost felt bad for the man, almost, until she thought of why she was here in the first place. Her resolve strengthened as she pulled away from the man's touch, moving to stand a few feet from him. She brushed a few strand of hair out of her face before her fingers went down to the laces that held her top together. Grinning at him, she watched the man. Disra's full attention was on her, well on where her fingers were anyway.)

(Her fingernails dug into the tight knot on her blouse, but it was tight for a reason. With an unperceivable motion, she quickly pulled the dart shooter from it's resting place. Concealing it within her palm, Calli gave a girlish laugh. She hated playing stupid, but it was only a small thread in the dangerous line she walked. Walking forward, she leaned and whispered in his ear.)

"Why.. silly me.. I can't seem to get the laces untied.. maybe you should help me."

(Before the man could answer, Calli struck. She pressed the dart shooter against his neck, and wrapped the other hand around his back. The woman had not triggered it, but had her finger on the latch, to unhook the deadly dart at a moment's notice.)

"Actually, why don't you not. Right now you have a Pax Arms dart shooter pressed against your neck. The dart is coated with a powerful nerve toxin, you'd be down before a gasp echoed from your lips."

(Calli was pressed against him, so she could not see his reaction. His muscles, however, became incredibly tense, and she was sure shock was an emotion that registered on his face.)

"As long as you do what I say, I won't hurt you. But I will use this if you make me."

(She knew it was a bluff, Calli couldn't hurt a defenseless man. But the key was, he did not know that. If there was anything she knew about Imperials is that on the whole, they were a cowardly sort. More interested in self accomplishment, than furthering the Empire. This man would never call her bluff, he had to preserve himself first.. and deal with the consequences later.)

"Now," her voice was calm, yet stern. She felt regret that actions had to come down to this, but in no way was this man to see her as weak, "You will move with me to the center of the room. We can't have you pushing any silent alarm buttons, now can we?"

(Her other arm stayed locked around his back as she moved back a few steps, pulling the reluctant man with her. When they reached the center of the room, Calli pulled back, aiming the dart shooter at his chest.)

"You will stand right there, and not move unless I give the affirmative." This time, Calli did get a good look at Disra's face. Shock, rage, anger, hate all bubbled on the surface. But even through his raging emotions, she could see the truth that he'd do whatever she wanted. Smiling slightly, she continued. "If you follow my orders word for word, you will be safe. And a million miles away from here. Do not think that I will miss with this dart gun, however, I never do."

(Well, she had never missed against the practice dummy, that was. She backed away slowly, edging towards her cloak. Her eyes stayed on him as she bent down swiftly, and searched with her free hand for her vibroblade. The dart shooter stayed trained on his chest as she rooted around in the folds of the velvet for the hidden compartment. Her fingers grasped the cold hilt, and she quickly pulled it from the cloak, tucking it into the top of her boot. Calli once again, placed herself a few feet away from the Imperial Moff. His cold eyes calculating; her calm exterior belied the true emotions that surged within her. Inside she felt as though she were a coiled spring, ready to leap into action at the slightest move of his arm. She sensed Kyt at the door, his familiar presence a light in the darkness.)

"For your first order, you will let my bodyguard back into the room. Only him. No Stormtroopers. Make up a good reason if you need to. If anyone, anyone, is alerted to the occurrances in this room. We will be gone, and you will be foaming at the mouth. I know what button to hit for the intercom, so please, allow me to do it for you. You will ask him to enter in a calm and reserved voice."

(She walked around to the desk, watching him as her turned to keep watch on her. Her hand rested over the button.)

"When I push this, do it. Once my bodyguard comes in, we will give you the rest of our orders."

Moff Disra
May 12th, 2001, 10:04:21 AM
Sithspawn! Disra almost spat out as he screamed at himself in his mind. This was some sort of hostage situation. He was the hostage this time.

He gazed at Callistra, if that was her real name, across the room. She had tricked him.

"You Bit**." He swore.

Disra clenched his hands into fists, his face was red with anticipation. He wouldn't dare to see if she was bluffing or not. Disra was a petty man deep inside, but he would not show it through his Imperial shell.

The Moff watched as she pushed the button. The door slid open, and Disra cleared his throat.

"Allow the Bodyguard to come in and him alone. I'll be perfectly fine." Disra faked a smile at his guards standing outside. "I need you two to bring up two more bottles of wine and whiskey. Now!" He shouted.

The Stormtroopers hesitated for a moment. They looked at eachother and shrugged. Both walked away. When they were out of sight, the door slid closed.

"Who are you two?" He hissed through gritted teeth. "What do you want with me?" Disra snarled, his face showing even more anger.

"You come here, and you trick me. I swear to you both, I will take pleasure in administering your deaths." He growled.

Kyt Jarrett
May 12th, 2001, 11:17:12 AM
"I will take pleasure in administering your deaths"

as Disra said that, a slight smile appeared on Kyts face, as he takes the catch off of his holster on his belt. Slowly, he walks over to where Callistra stood, never taking his eyes of the Moff as he goes. He stops as he reaches her, and looks at her. If she was nervous, it didnt show one bit.

"Are you ok?" He asked her

Callistra Rivendell
May 12th, 2001, 12:22:36 PM
(Calli leaned back on the edge of the desk, propping herself up with her free arm. The other stayed trained on his neck. Her bodyguard stood next to him and inquired if she was ok. Looking up to him, she smiled and nodded briefly before returning her attention to her hostage. Her icy, calm blue eyes stayed trained on the Imperial Moff, broking no nonsense.)

"Who we are is of no importance to you, you will find out soon enough. As for death, I accept it once the time comes. I do not fear something as earthly as that."

(Her eyebrow raised as she talked to the man. Her mind whirred with thoughts of how to put her demands into words. Calli's heart wrung as the prisoner's faces came into her mind -- one face in particular. Sage Hazzard was held by the Empire. Her body tensed in anticipation -- the Moff would not like her demands. She had accepted the fact that death was a viable option before she agreed to the mission.)

"There is nothing we want with you, just.. from you. The Empire is holding a certain number of Jedi captive from that ill-advised reward the Diktat put on their heads. My bodyguard and I have come to collect them again."

(Shock registered on the man's face. Calli was sure that Jedi hostages would have been the last thing he would have expected as their demands.)

"What you will do is bring the hostages up here. Tell them you feel like amusing your guest. She wanted to see how the Jedi looked, being held hostage by the Empire. Make up some junk about how I wanted to flaunt their ideals in their faces. You will make it sound extremely convincing."

(She paused, allowing the first part to sink in.)

"Once they are here, you will send the outer security on some errand. We will leave, and if we run into anyone, you will explain you are escorting your business associate back to her ship. Once there, send the few guards that I noticed in the hangar on that same errand. To meet with the outer security guards. We will leave on the ship, and the security defenses will be disabled already due to some prior planning. We will leave you on a New Republic controlled planet, in their care of course. No harm will come to you as long as you accede to all our demands."

(Again, a short pause as the enormity of the consequences sunk in.)

"That is how we will do it. Please, do not make me use this. All I want is for myself, Kyt, and the captives to escape from here unharmed. I ask no military secrets, no blackmail material. My request, while difficult, is oddly simple in the grand scheme of things."

(Her hand returned to the control panel, hovering over the detention level button.)

"Now when I press this button, you will do as I requested. Ready?"

Moff Disra
May 12th, 2001, 02:02:12 PM
Disra was tempted to shout and scream at the top of his lungs. He had been trained to give his life up for the Empire. Then when it boiled down to this, Disra was not ready to die. Not yet! He did not want to die like this.

Mush to his anguish and dismay, he watched as Callistra pushed the button. Disra once again cleared his throat like he always did before speaking.

"Detention Level 4, Camp Atonement." A liud voice buzzed through the comm-channel.

"This is Moff Disra." Disra began in his low voice. Again he felt that urge to just scream for help. After a few seconds of silence he spoke again. "Though it may seem peculiar, I want our "special" captives brought up here. Ysalimiri and binders required."

"I'm sorry sir but Diktat Viscera has informed us that the Jedi prisoners will not be moved, ever." The voice came back.

Before replying, Disra felt the gun dig into his neck. He raised his voice somewhat. "I will deal with Diktat Viscera myself if need be. I have some very special guests, and if you do not escort the Jedi prisoners post-haste, I will have you court martialed. Do I make myself clear?" He shouted back.

"Ye-Yes sir." The voice stammered.

"NOW!" Disra cried. He watched as Callistra closed the channel. Disra sighed, bowing his head. This was not good at all.

Callistra Rivendell
May 17th, 2001, 11:47:47 PM
(Calli raised her eyebrow. The man had sounded perfectly calm over the intercom. She nodded her face towards the Moff, indicating he did a wonderful job.)

"Perfect. I could not have asked for anything better. Once everyone gets in here, you shall escort us to our ship. Remember, your life depends on us getting out of here. So please.. Listen to our directions, and everyone shall make it out of here alive."

(The man's visage clouded with such hate and rage, that Calli had to momentarily look away. The minutes ticked by as they waited; her thoughts swirled around possibilies of being trapped inside the complex. If this was all a trap, it would end badly. Her eyes flickered from Kyt to the Moff and back.)

(The prisoners should have arrived by now. Making a quick motion with her hand, Calli looked at Kyt. He knew what she wanted as his hand slowly went around to his back, shielding the object from the door's view. Her hands surreptitiously went down to her boot, to move the vibroblade around to the back of her calf -- also hidden from the doorway. The dart shooter was light enough to conceal in her hand. Minute preperations circulated through her mind when a loud rap was heard on the door.)

(Without warning the door slid open, and the Jedi were shuffled inside. They appeared to be dejected and dirty, but in good health -- at least appearance wise. Calli looked over the familiar faces, before orienting on the one she was looking for. Sage Hazzard. She knew it must have looked conspicuous, so she turned away quickly.)

(The guards waited in the doorway for some word from Disra. The potential for violence lay heavy in the air. It all depended on what motion the Moff would make with his hand. She turned her head to look at him, her eyes flat and unemotional. He gave a barely perceptable motion with his hand and the guards bowed before backing up and closing the door.)

(This time her eyes swiveled back to Sage. Not taking them off him. He wasn't looking at her, it was not obvious what was going on in the room to the captives.)

(Calli couldn't say anything. Her total focus seemed absorbed by Sage Hazzard, and she looked at him like it was the last time she ever would lay eyes on his face.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
May 18th, 2001, 12:02:31 AM
(Jubei looked wearily at the two figures, and suddenly a dawn of realization broke as he recognized the girl)

You...how did you...

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2001, 01:10:47 AM
Sage, broken and hungry hadn't showered or even shaved. His body ached from the dark and hard prison floor.

He could barely raise his head, but he did. His eyes met the eyes of.... who was she? His ayes grew narrow as he looked for confirmation of his one intuition....

BINGO

Chewnakka, knowing the minute he layed eyes on her grunted a question in Wookieespeak. The Wookiee was still strong even though he hadn't a thing to eat in days.

"I see it Chewie.... I see her." Sage couldn't help but smile.

Quickly relising that smiling would be a sure tipoff of recognition he resorted back to his previous state, sorrow and sluggish.

Callistra Rivendell
May 26th, 2001, 01:40:46 PM
(Nodding once she struggled to mask the surging emotions that swirled inside her. Her eyes looked over Sage, making sure there was nothing noticably wrong with him. She then looked to Jubei and winked slightly, hoping she would have time enough to explain to him later. Calli turned to the other Jedi, noting any bruises or marks on them. Without taking her eyes off them, she addressed Moff Disra.)

"I am relieved to see no real bruises or injuries on them."

(Glancing at her bodyguard, she smiled. Now Calli fully turned to face the Imperial Moff,)

"I believe it is time to go, Disra. I have full faith in the fact you value your life enough to go along with our plan. Remember, if we are caught. You die, and not by my own hands either. I'm sure the Diktat would love to get his hands on you. If we get out of here, you live. I have no wish to harm you, not in the slightest."

(She walked up to him and stood beside, linking her arm to his. The rage and anger inside caused his left eye to twitch slightly. She smiled and looked up towards his face, patting it with her other hand.)

"Now, now. We can't have you going outside of the office looking so mad.. Smile a bit, relax. Your life depends on whether or not you can act happy and calm. Just showing your..."

(She coughed slightly and blushed)

"Business partner back to her ship. Now... Lead on dear sir, let's get off of Thyferra."

Moff Disra
May 27th, 2001, 01:08:46 PM
"Business partner? Pfft. I swear once I get out of this mess, I will find and kill you. All of you." Disra's eyes examined everyone in the room. "You see, this room is monitored by a surveillance camera. Even if you do manage to escape out of this Sector, good luck ever showing your face on a known planet ever again." The Moff's voice growled.

He did value his life. Disra knew that the Diktat would probably take it for this. He had been foolish enough to let his guard down for a moment. Now he was paying the price.

Disra reached down to the comm device installed in his desk. He pressed a button and then entered a code.

"Yes Governor Disra?" A voice returned.

"I want you to unlock all doors leading to the hangar bay from my office. I am escorting my business partner back to her ship." Disra spoke calmly, feeling the dart gun jab into his skin.

"Shall I send two Stormtroopers to escort?: The voice returned.

"That is not needed." Disra said.

"But Sir!" The voice exclaimed. "Imperial law 1123442.89 written by the Diktat himself says that a high ranking person such as yourself is required to have at least two stormtrooper escorts when dealing with outsiders."

"Fool, I know that. I have two escorts." Disra growled.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. Unlocking has commenced. You are free to go. Over and out." The comm crackled and then died away.

Disra turned back to the lady, her associate and the captives. "Two of you will have to dress in Stormtrooper garb. I have 3 suits in my closet." Disra pointed to his closet. He returned his eyes to the floor, feeling sorry for himself.

Teka Kenobi
May 27th, 2001, 03:07:09 PM
:: The dirty body of Teka Kenobi stepped forward. He was tired and worn out. He had drank a lot at Vicera's prison with Leeloo, which may have explained some of his current state. He squinted -- still his eyes were ajusting. He rubbed one of them slightly and began to speak. ::

I will.

:: He looked at the Moff's hangdog expression. He looked up at Teka for a second before directing his gaze somewhere else. Teka continued forward towards the cupboard and opened it. Just as the Moff said, there were three stormtrooper suits seemingly clean, hung one next to each other. He took the middle one and examined it. It was the regular white garmennt with all the features. He took it out and moments later he had put on the temp-control suit and the armor had snapped around him. Now any normal person could not tell the difference between Teka Kenobi and a normal storm trooper. The temperature in the suit was fine so he did not have to adjust anything. He was not, exactly sure, on what what happen now, but would play along with whatever did. He reachedinto the cupboard to take a blaster and was now ready. He nodded to no-one in particular, to say that he was ready. ::

OK.

Darth Viscera
May 27th, 2001, 08:48:04 PM
His dreams were all too disturbing, but still Darth Viscera awoke, forced himself to face the day. I will see my prisoners today, he thought. The look on the face of a tortured Jedi will revitalize me. He activated the communications grid, and contacted planetary command/control. He would visit the Jedi today.

"This is the Diktat. Has anyone succeeded in entering the system after lockdown was initiated?"

There was a short pause, as the man on the other end of the channel computed the totals.

"Sir, there have been attempts by six hundred seventy-two ships to break the blockade. Two hundred fifteen of those ships were destroyed, and four hundred fifty-five were impounded successfully. One ship, however, made it planetside, but that was under Moff Disra's orders, sir."

Viscera was enraged, and grinded his teeth together.

"My orders were clear and direct from myself, not Moff Disra....not one ship, nor half a ship, nor a quarter of a ship is allowed onto the planet. Lady Vader may have been planning to visit her son planetside. Would you have enjoyed being responsible for the death of her?"

There was a pause on the another end, followed by the voice of a scolded-sounding man.

"No....sir."

"Put me through to Moff Disra."

The channel reconnected, and Disra did not answer, for whatever reason. The channel was reswitched back to the main operator.

"Sir, Disra is not responding. He last reported in, indicating he was heading for the same ship which broke the blockade today...under his own permission."

Disra was a fool. Three billion female nurses on Thyferra, and he had to order an exotic. He had always chased women, but Viscera never anticipated that it would lead to a breech of Imperial security.

"Connect me to him! And raise the shields over Thyferra, I don't want ANYONE escaping the planet. Disra has endangered the Empire for the sake of his strumpets for the last time. I will deal with him personally. In the meantime, impound that ship. You may call in an entire legion to assist you if you wish, with my blessings. I cannot risk the Jedi. Perhaps Disra will realise that now. We could have been unlucky, and that lone ship could have been filled to the brim with a Jedi rescue team.....no, I will not risk my catch because one lustful man wishes to have an exotic or four."

The communications officer on the other end remained noticably quiet. He had heard far too much.

Viscera pounded his fist against the bed panel, and waited for Disra....or who or whatever was in that rogue ship to answer. Angry, he tossed the comm. Panel aside, and headed for his star destroyer. Something was up, and the prisoners could not be risked.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 3rd, 2001, 12:34:05 AM
(ooc) I'm posting to inform you that all actions resulting from the Empire's occupation in the Yavin system were considered void after the agreement DT and Viscera made OOC. By that agreement Viscera has declared that the Jedi captures are also void, and you are all therefor free. The events contained herein no longer have any bearing upon the SWFans.net universe. (Including Moff Disra's expulsion from Imperial service). This thread can be closed, archived, or deleted at your convinience.