PDA

View Full Version : Selonia (completed)

Lady DeVille
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:33:13 PM
ooc: Continued from , and <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=10.topic>Out of the Frying Pan (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=14.topic :D), and , and finally, <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=9.topic>Aboard the Dominator. (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =426.topic>...Into) Basically, if you're in this thread, you had better have a really good reason, and it should go along with what has happened in those threads I posted. :) /ic:

The shuttle cleared the SSD <i:D ominator[/i], and De'Ville could see the Layla being tractored into a docking bay. It would be safe while she conducted her business with the infamous Sanis Prent.

The planet of Selonia glittered like a jewel laid out on a black velvet pillow as she piloted the shuttle towards it and then through the atmosphere. Getting clearance for landing was not a problem..although TSO did not own Selonia, they were neighbors, and the Selonians had little hostility towards the Sith presence in their system.

OOC EDIT 5/21/01: TTT i am waiting for this to end guys...I DO have other things I want to get to.../ic:

Sanis Prent
Apr 26th, 2001, 03:25:38 PM
(The ribbons of starlight dwindled into dots as the Star Ferry cut into realspace around Selonia. On board, Sanis and Daleethria sat and waited for the vessel to land. He had an appointment to make in an hour. Looking to his side at Daleethria, Sanis smiled, squeezing her hand.)

You ready for this?

Lady DeVille
Apr 26th, 2001, 05:29:17 PM
Disembarking from the shuttle, De'Ville planted her feet firmly on the ground. Force user or not, she was still a little weak from her experiences the past few days. The taste of ryll infused bacta was still in her mouth from her recent time in the tank.

Looking at her arms she could see some light pink scars that had not been there before. Another dip in bacta would help cosmetically, but there was no time. Too much to do... Lilaena started walking towards the tapcaf where Sanis would meet her. She was a little early, but she wanted to choose exactly where the meeting would be.

It always paid to negotiate where one was comfortable.

The Red Lounge was not far from the landing pad where she had left the shuttle, and the walk helped envigorate her a little. De'Ville stepped through the doors of the tapcaf, and made her way to a booth in the back of the room. Sitting in the corner, she could see the whole of the interior from her position. Ordering a chai tea, she waited for Prent to arrive.

Lord Dagger
Apr 26th, 2001, 05:39:01 PM
Dagger sits onboard the Dominator and watches the planet below him, whilst not knowing exactly what was going on he was not completly stupid. He sighs and realises there is nothing he can do but wish DeVille luck. Then he stops and smiles, he opens up a comm channel and orders survailence on DeVille while she is planet side, just incase

Daleethria
Apr 26th, 2001, 05:42:03 PM
She returned the affection in kind and tore herself away from the window to look at Sanis. She could sense how happy and pleased he was with the news that he received.

"Of course. As long as we're together."

Sanis Prent
Apr 27th, 2001, 11:15:21 AM
(Sanis smiled at Daleethria and nodded. Now that they were together, and working as a pair, he was going to have to accept the fact that she would be facing the same danger that he went up against. It didn't exactly make him feel comfortable, but he understood Daleethria's need to be a part of the action, and help out. He just didn't want her to be put in danger.

Fifteen minutes later, the Star Ferry landed at the Selonia Galactic Spaceport. Sanis and Daleethria picked up their luggage, and were headed towards the restaurant where they would meet up with their latest potential customer. It was a bright and sunny day, with a cool spring breeze...perfect for lunch outside. Within 20 minutes, Sanis and Daleethria arrived at the restaurant, but there was no sign of their contact. It didn't matter, they were early.)

Daleethria
Apr 27th, 2001, 01:03:13 PM
Tugging Sanis' arm, she led them to an empty table and they both sat down. A waiter came by to serve them some water and provided menus before leaving once again. She could already feel him worrying about her but at least Sanis finally understood that her place was at his side.

Daleethria opened the menu and looked through the listing just for effect.

How long until until the meeting?

Lady DeVille
Apr 27th, 2001, 01:46:25 PM
She saw them walk into the tapcaf, Sanis and a little slip of a woman on his arm. The woman was a Force user, and De'Ville could detect the communication between their minds, although she could not read it. They sat at a table near the center of the room.

De'Ville looked at her chrono. It was still early. Motioning to her waiter, she slipped him a credit chit. "In twenty minutes, ask that couple to join me here. Not before, not after, but in twenty minutes. Can you do that?" The furry alien nodded, and the Sith leaned comfortably back in the booth, sipping her tea.

Sanis Prent
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:54:15 PM
(Sanis glanced down casually at his chrono, and looked around the room after getting the time.)

She should be here in 15 minutes.

(Sanis drummed his fingers on the table for a few moments, and took a sip of water.)

Keep an eye out for anybody who might be taking a little too much interest in our table. I want this meeting to go off without any outside intrusions. Not to mention, I'd like to cut to the chase and get Layla back.

Lady DeVille
Apr 30th, 2001, 02:50:27 PM
ooc: sorry I took so long /ic:

De'Ville finished off her tea, and motioned for another one. The waiter hadn't approached Sanis' table yet, and it was time for the meeting. Ah.. There he went, bending and talking to the woman at Prent's table. They all looked over to her, and she raised her empty porcelain cup in a mini salute.

Lord Dagger
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:39:14 PM
Dagger sits on the bridge of the Dominator and watched the cafe through the holocamera's his spies used. He recived a communication from his apprentice and replied to Seth via the holonet and the went back to watching

Daleethria
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:49:20 PM
Daleethria heard what the waiter said and looked to Sanis a bit worried.

This is not good. She was already here all this time and we did not know. Not a good way to begin this exchange.

Sanis Prent
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:56:02 PM
(Sanis turned to look at his customer, and thought about Daleethria's concerns as he did so.)

Probably not, but then again, perhaps its just her style, or she's testing us.

(Sanis stands up, smiling at Daleethria.)

At any rate, lets see what the lady's got to say.

(Sanis looked around slightly, and began to walk with Daleethria to the woman's table.)

Miss De'Ville, I presume?

Lady DeVille
Apr 30th, 2001, 06:20:40 PM
They rose and walked over to her booth, and De'Ville nodded to Prent's question as he sat down across from her. "Yes, I am De'Ville. And you are Sanis Prent, of whom I have heard much..."

She did not ask about the girl, but nodded politely at her as the pair got comfortable. The server brought over her tea, and she motioned to Sanis. "Get yourselves drinks, if you want. My treat." As he ordered from the server, she kept her eyes on him. Appearances were deceiving...and looking at him, she hoped it was true in his case.

De'Ville lightly scratched her fingers over her arms. The bacta had done wonders for her battered body after the explosion at the Sith Order, but she could have done with more time in the tank. Her skin was whiter and thinner than usual, and the light pink scars on her arms were starting to itch a little.

As Sanis turned his attention back to her (although she doubted that his attention had ever been away from her) De'Ville allowed a small smile to cross her face. "Shall we get down to business?"

edit: ttt

Sanis Prent
May 2nd, 2001, 08:01:23 PM
(Sanis whispered to the waiter as he stood ready)

Corellian bourbon on ice for myself, and one namana juice, chilled...for the lady.

(The outlaw glanced back up to De'Ville, smiling assuringly)

Sure, lets discuss the details. Now, I know what you told me in the message, I just need to hear it and confirm it here. This is, after all...a rather complicated hit, if I may say so myself.

Lady DeVille
May 2nd, 2001, 08:15:45 PM
De'Ville nodded. "I agree with you, complicated indeed." She leaned forward a little, "I need the Admiral Roebuck, of the Sith Order, killed. I also require the command codes for the ship which he commands."

ooc: more to come tommorrow/ic:

Sanis Prent
May 2nd, 2001, 08:40:44 PM
(Sanis nodded, taking a gulp of potent amber bourbon, the sting racing down his throat as he thought about De'Ville's proposition. It was what he remembered.)

That's rather dangerous, isn't it? How much are you looking to spend?

Daleethria
May 4th, 2001, 01:18:56 AM
Daleethria's face remained neutral. From what little she knew, DeVille was of the Order and wishing to have a general of her's killed made no sense. The reasoning didn't matter to Daleethria, just that she was asking Sanis to do it. It was logical to have someone else do the dirty work but what made Sanis so damn important to these Force users was wearing thin.

She knew the power that the Force held, why did it matter to use a regular human for such things?

Of course Sanis thought about the possible money that he could make on this job. Something like this wasn't a good idea to get involved in. There was more to it and she knew it!

Sanis Prent
May 4th, 2001, 11:34:47 AM
(Sanis' hand reached to the side as he talked, holding Dalee's hand. He turned to her and smiled)

Lord Dagger
May 4th, 2001, 06:48:59 PM
Dagger leans forward in his seat and taps a code into his armrest. DeVille's comm bleeps and the details of one of Dagger's personal accounts appears, containing enough money to pay for the hit twice over, regardless of the extorsionament amount Prent could set. Dagger leaned back and smiled

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 04:35:29 PM
Dagger suddenly stops and looks down, his brows furrow as he consentrates then he looks up and presses a sequence into his armrest. Barely minutes later the interdictor cruiser Ripper drops out of hyperspace along side the Dominator , Dagger leaves instructions with the Captain about DeVille and then orders Captain Sandrax to turn the ship around and head back to Coreillia. The Dominator turns around and begins to head back, its extra engines burning at full power. Enroute it is met by 3 IDS's and a heavy cruiser all of which drop out of hyperspace before they reach the blockade around Coreillia

Lady DeVille
May 8th, 2001, 02:12:36 AM
ooc: i apologize for the delay. been moving. yay /ic:

De'Ville sensed the other woman's unease, and obviously Prent did as well. He turned and smiled at her before returning his attention to his customer.

Lilaena brushed her short hair out of her face as her comm beeped. "Excuse me a moment." Looking down she saw the transmission Dagger had sent her.

Her eyes met Prent's again. "I require the death of a man who is highly guarded, and the command codes and protocols to a ship which is top secret. I can give you all the information I have on it, which, to my dismay, is not enough. I also will assist you, whether you require my presence or not, in obtaining the codes. I cannot take any chances."

De'Ville tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, which became loose and fell in her face again. "What price did you have in mind?" He would start high, but she would work him down to a reasonable price. Dagger was generous, but generosity among Sith came with danger. De'Ville trusted Dagger, was willing to trust this Sanis, and yet...she was not sure how far anyone could be trusted.

Sanis Prent
May 8th, 2001, 03:42:50 AM
(Sanis pondered the pricetag on an operation of this size. As he did so, he removed his case of nicteen cigarettes, laying them on the table.)

I'd say, 40 million...that should cover every angle, and pay for any expenditures.

(Sanis opened the cigarette case, removing a cigarette and placing it between his lips. He offered the pack to De'Ville.)

Smoke?

Daleethria
May 8th, 2001, 01:41:59 PM
Daleethria started to get up.

Excuse me, Sanis. I need to go to the ladies room and I still do not like this deal at all.

She turned to De'Ville and smiled politely before taking her leave.

Lady DeVille
May 8th, 2001, 10:14:53 PM
She shook her head at the offer of a cigarette. The smoke tickled her nose and and she resisted wrinkling it up against the spicy odor. Tondry insisted on smoking cigarras whenever he wanted to...exasperating man.

"Forty million?" It seemed a bit high, but there would be a great deal of danger involved. Still, 40 million was 40 million. "Thirty million, and you have a job."

The woman got up to leave, and De'Ville felt the buzz of the telepathic link she held with Prent. Frustrating. Another force user of any ability would have been able to pick their conversation out of the sky, but De'Ville was unable to even attempt. Especially since the events at TSO. She rubbed her temple, and waited for Sanis to talk.

Sanis Prent
May 8th, 2001, 11:36:53 PM
(Sanis lit up the cigarette, the bluish smoke drifting into the air as he puffed. He exhaled as he talked to De'Ville, the smoke coming out in breaths as he talked to her.)

Thirty million? I dunno, I think we're seriously downgrading the hazard pay in this operation. When you talk about exposure to heavy military presence, then hacking into military equipment, might I add...that ship we are talking about is a bit on the insane kind of big.

See what I'm saying...hazard pay! Now, I figure with the 40 mil, that's me, spending a few mil on some fancy hardware, then putting my ass on the line...and then, I wanna be able to improvise here and there. I'm thinkin....beach condo on Mon Calamari! That's some incentive, right there.

Hence...forty mil. I just don't see me doing this job for 30.

(Sanis finishes his cigarette, snuffing it out in an ash tray. He reaches for another, placing it between his lips)

Forgive me, Miss De'Ville. I'm normally not a chain-smoker by practice...just get a little antsy when talking about cash.

Daleethria
May 9th, 2001, 03:37:19 PM
She used the facilities and took her time, fixing her hair and washing up before exiting the ladies room. Daleethria made sure to head back to her table in a different manner. Now, she was here to observe ... nothing more.

Finding an empty table, about four or five tables behind De'ville's back, she took a seat. When the waiter came by to protest her own seating, she used the Jedi Mind Trick on the weak willed human and sent him away.

VP1
May 9th, 2001, 06:41:45 PM
*Sitting one table back from Deville, a cloaked figure was drinking a glass of wine. His entire body was in the cloak, and his face was shrowded in darkness, resembling a Jawa but taller and without the eyes, so that his wine glass merely went into the darkness and emerged empty. He was listening in on the conversation in the table in front of him, grinning, even though nobody could see it.*

Lady DeVille
May 10th, 2001, 12:28:18 AM
He had a point. De'Ville resisted the urge to wave the smoke away from her face, and slowly nodded. "All right then. Forty it is." She flicked her eyes to the door to the ladies room. That brown haired girl had been in there a long time... unless she'd already come out.

De'Ville looked back at Sanis. "I can give you twenty now. Ten more upon completion of the Admiral, and ten when its all over. Will that be satisfactory?"

As she spoke, Lilaena felt about with the Force for the girl. She was still in the tapcaf, that was for sure. There you are. De'Ville felt the buzz in her mind as someone used a mind trick...she was a few tables back. She would have to pay attention to her now, as well as keep an eye on Prent. In his line of work, there was no telling what his real agenda could be.

Sanis Prent
May 10th, 2001, 12:34:12 AM
(Sanis lit up his second cigarette, once again allowing blue smoke to drift about. Taking a drink of his draught, Sanis pondered De'Ville's offer.)

There is, of course, one more thing that I need to sign on to this deal. That's my ship, the freighter Layla. I've been poking around from star-ferry to hitch-a-ride freighter, etc...and I don't think something like that is gonna cut it. I need my ship, and that is paramount.

Lady DeVille
May 10th, 2001, 12:46:36 AM
"The Layla is in orbit even as we speak. The SSD which brought me here has her safe in a docking bay. If you are not opposed, my shuttle can take us both to the Dominator, where you can pick up the frieghter." She made a point to look around. "I'm sorry, I meant all three of us. Is your associate all right?"

The girl was still behind her, of that she was certain. But she was curious to what Prent's reply would be.

Sanis Prent
May 10th, 2001, 11:29:41 PM
(Sanis exhaled ponderously, sending streams of blue smoke out.)

Well, you know how women can be. She's probably fixing herself up right now, powdering her nose or whatnot.

(Sanis took another puff on the cigarette, raising an eyebrow.)

So, are we ready to do this? Once my associate gets back, I'd like to get my ship and possibly go over any technical readouts you might have.

(Sanis took his cigarette case, snapped it closed, and tucked it in his jacket. He ashed the tip of his cigarette, and finished off his beer.)

Lady DeVille
May 10th, 2001, 11:41:04 PM
De'Ville nodded, and flipped a credit chit onto the table to cover the drinks. "I'm ready whenever your associate returns."

She did have a few technical readouts of the ship, code name Zeus. De'Ville had visited the planet it was constructed on, and had spent some time in Garrett Blade's office, while he was not there. It had been a simple matter to get digital copies of the blueprints he had had on his desk. There weren't any of the major ship systems, but she had a fairly detailed copy of the ventilation and waste systems, as well as a partial of the bridge area. As for location, well, that would be revealed in time. As long as the beloved Admiral hadn't moved the damn thing.

Finishing off the rest of her tea, De'Ville looked at Sanis, and fingered her comm.

Daleethria
May 11th, 2001, 12:18:02 AM
Removing herself from the table, Daleethria finally made it back towards Sanis and De'Ville. A polite smile spread across her lips as she took her place next to him.

"Everything went alright?"

Sanis Prent
May 11th, 2001, 01:28:25 AM
Speaking of ladies...

(Sanis smiled as Daleethria approached.)

Ah good, you made it back.

(Sanis held her hand)

Miss De'Ville was just about to take us to get my freighter.

Lady DeVille
May 11th, 2001, 01:38:39 AM
The woman returned after Prent finished smoking, Bloody habit, De'Ville thought. She stood to her feet. Better get this exchange over with. She felt a little lightheaded as she got up, probably something to do with a lack of oxygen and having been in bacta for three days.

The pink stuff tasted awful. De'Ville led the way out of the tapcaf, and into the sunlight of Selonia's late afternoon. Sanis walked beside the Sith, the woman at his right elbow as they headed up the street towards her shuttle.

Lord Dagger
May 11th, 2001, 05:41:21 PM
A communication comes down from Ripper that the frieghter is now onboard and the Lord Dagger has been called away on urgent buissness so the Interdictor cruiser will provive her transport to where ever she need to go

VP1
May 11th, 2001, 07:17:57 PM
*With a hidden smile, the figure stepped up from the table and left, hearing what he wanted to hear.*

Lady DeVille
May 11th, 2001, 11:32:17 PM
She received the commuinication from the Interdiction Cruiser Ripper. Slight change of plans, but nothing monstrous. The trio continued on their way to the landing pad where the shuttle waited for them.

Sanis Prent
May 12th, 2001, 12:29:59 AM
{Sanis, Dalee, and De'Ville approached a landing pad at the edge of town. Situated on it was a Lambda-class Imperial shuttle. Sanis could at least give Imperials that much, they at least were big on SOP [Standard Operating Procedure]. Nodding to Dalee, Sanis turned to De'Ville.)

Well, we're ready when you are.

Lady DeVille
May 12th, 2001, 01:01:45 AM
She kept her senses as alert as she could, but was already feeling fatigued from the exertion. Another dip in the tank would probably be a good idea, but there would be time for that after Sanis had his precious freighter.

Prent and his silent female companion followed her onboard, and she directed them to seats in the comfortable innards of the shuttle. "I need to speak to the pilot, I will be right back." They nodded, and the woman sat while Sanis looked around a bit.

De'Ville walked up to the cockpit. "We'll be meeting up with the Ripper instead of the Dominator. And we have a few guests, lets make sure this flight goes off without a hitch, all right?" The flight crew (all two of them) nodded, and the Sith walked back toward where Prent was situated.

She paused, leaning against the bulkhead of the short passageway, pressing her hot forehead to it. Cline's insistent presence in her mind had slacked off, but her headache had not really gone away since she had incurred it at TSO.

De'Ville did not smile at Prent as she entered the room. Lets just get this over with. She sat down and buckled up as the shuttle finished its preflight warm-up.

Lord Dagger
May 12th, 2001, 03:27:10 AM
DeVille suddenly feels a cool touch in her mind. SHe almost jumps out of her seat when she realises that it is Dagger, she reaches out to find him but discovers he is out of range of her Force senses, that he could be touching her mind from such a range was a testiment to his powers

She felt the heat in her head reduce slightly and the other pressence in her mind diminish, cowed by the pressence of the Anchient Sith. Dagger said nothing in her mind, but his pressence was comforting.

As the shuttle left the atmoshere the Ripper came into view, the Interdictor cruiser was pointed to allow them to enter it without having to manover. DeVille could faintly hear the conversation between the Lambda's crew and the bridge of the interdictor, when the all clear had been give the lambda began a final approach to the docking bay

Daleethria
May 13th, 2001, 09:13:27 PM
Daleethria buckled in as well and her mind was buzzing with a great sense of the Force. Truly someone was powerful in the area and it was surrounding De'Ville. It was and it was not malevolent.

Without meaning too, she felt herself leaning closer to the Sith woman in awe and fascination. She really wanted to know the source of such great power.

She could feel her hand slipping from Sanis' grasp and caught herself as the seat ended ... her hand falling. If she could feel embarrassed, not would have been the time. Instead, she calmly sat back in her chair and held her partner's hand.

Lady DeVille
May 14th, 2001, 12:44:46 AM
De'Ville felt Dagger's touch on her mind, and tried to relax. It was unnerving having anyone in the area she could control the least, but she could trust Dagger. As much as she trusted anyone. The Jedi's dream presence shrunk away from the Sith, and she felt cooler.

As the shuttle began docking with the Ripper, Lilaena noticed the other woman staring at her. Prent's associate could sense Dagger's touch as well it seemed. Woman, I wish I knew more about you. She was strong in the Force, and yet De'Ville could not figure out which side she favored...Light, or Dark. Her face too- the more De'Ville looked at her, the more familiar she seemed. As if they might have met sometime before. Impossible, yes, but she had a strange deja vu sensation about the brown haired woman.

There was a slight jolt as the shuttle touched the deck, and Lilaena unbuckled and stood. Her guests did the same, the woman holding onto Prent's hand as much as she could. She knew he was reputed to be somewhat of a ladies man, and it was obvious that the woman with him now had fallen for him, hook, line, and sinker.

The ramp lowered with the hiss of vented plasma and other gases as the shuttle cooled down. De'Ville walked down, Sanis and friend following behind. Del...what is her name? I know I know her. There were other shuttles in the bay, but one ship stood out in paticular. A brown, YV-666 transport sat next to the shuttle they had just exited, and Sanis lit up.

"The Layla." De'Ville motioned to the freighter.

Lord Dagger
May 14th, 2001, 05:16:45 PM
As they left the shuttle they were met by a squad of stormtroopers and a man in captain's uniform
"Welcome aboard the Ripper Lady DeVille, I am Captain Drengel, if you need anything, don't hessitate to ask"

Sanis Prent
May 14th, 2001, 05:30:20 PM
(Sanis grinned from ear to ear as he tapped the wrist control to lower the Layla's gangplank. Sure enough, it still worked, the pneumatic actions gliding the ramp down quietly to the ground. Sanis' smile widened as he walked forward, with Dalee close by him. He gestured to LD)

Glad to see you deliver. Now c'mon...and bring whatever other intel you might have on this job of yours. I'd like to check this out, and I'd prefer to do so from my ship, and not from a conspicuous capital ship. Might make things easier on your end.

(Sanis and Dalee walked up the gangplank, waiting for LD)

Lets go.

Lady DeVille
May 14th, 2001, 11:43:55 PM
De'Ville nodded to the captain, and turned to Prent. He was grinning like an idiot at the rickety looking ship, and it took her a moment to realize he'd spoken to her.

"..might make things easier on your end." He and the woman started for the Layla.

"I will join you shortly, as I do not have the information on my person." The pair continued up and into the freighter as Lilaena turned to the captain. "I assume Lord Dagger transferred my belongings to this ship?"

"Yes, Lady De'Ville, your room has been prepared." The captain stepped back to make way for her as she stalked to the doors leading into the rest of the Interdiction Cruiser. He hurried after her. "Ensign Parks will escort you there!" The doors swished shut behind De'Ville and the ensign, and he sighed. Sith.

Once in her newly appointed quarters, De'Ville walked over to the safe. It had been moved from her old room on board the Dominator, which did not really bother her. It could be moved, but no one but she would ever get in to it.

De'Ville placed her hand on the pad in the front of the safe, letting the soft-form gel take a complete hand print, and sample DNA from the heel of her hand. Then she used the Force to carefully supress the self-destruct mechanism (which had no off position) and open the locks. The safe opened with a hiss of pneumatics, and Lilaena reached in and removed a datapad, closing the safe quickly, and releasing the security mechanism.

She walked out of the room, locking the doors behind her. It was a short walk to the bay where the Layla was waiting. De'Ville hesitated outside of the ship.

The ramp was down, and they were no doubt waiting inside for her. Something didn't quite seem right, and she was no stranger to working with "information brokers." She had worked for a small time spice smuggler for a year or two in her youth on Coruscant, and the shady types always seemed to have a hidden agenda. For that matter, however, who didn't?

She didn't like having to go on his turf for this exchange, but if she was to have what she needed... De'Ville walked up the ramp.

Lord Dagger
May 15th, 2001, 05:04:47 PM
DeVille could sense Dagger even stronger in her mind now, almost as though at any moment he would take over the running of her body. She knew from past experience that he ccould speak to her if he choose, but the Force Vampyre stayed silent. His pressence was a reasurence and more than that, she could realised that those around her would feel the pressence of such a powerful being, even those not attuned to the Force. She also realised that his pressence was overshadowing her connection to the Force and the same for any other Force user around her, including Sanis's female associate, it would even unerve the man himself somewhat she suspected

Sanis Prent
May 15th, 2001, 10:35:01 PM
(Sanis looked back as De'Ville entered the pilothouse, strapping into a seat behind him. He smiled, looking back over to Daleethria as he flipped a few switches, prepping the ship's systems for liftoff.)

Oh damn...its been almost 3 months now. I've missed you, baby.

(Sanis kissed the throttle as he continued to warm the ship up. The freighter's repulsorlifts activated, lifting her off the landing struts as the ramp raised up. Sanis could feel the deck panels vibrate as he fed power into the drive engines, gently easing her out of the hangar and into the blackness of space.

Sanis could not get the smile off his face. At last, he had his ship again. He saw Dalee watching him out of the corner of his eye. He turned to her, smiling, and shrugging his shoulders. He couldn't explain the bond he had with the ship, but it was strong. Leaning over, Sanis kissed Daleethria on the cheek, and whispered.)

Now...the adventure begins.

(Leaning back in his seat, Sanis began to feed coordinates to the hyperdrive computer.)

Alright De'Ville, I'm setting course for Corellia now. Stand by for hyperdrive.

Lady DeVille
May 15th, 2001, 10:57:27 PM
Adventure? De'Ville felt the tug of hyperspace on her body, and the heavy weight of Dagger in her mind. At first his touch had been soft and comforting, but now he was pouring too much into her weakened body. Her contact with the Force was being compromised, and it made her nervous to imagine the Sith Master taking control of her body so easily.

Had she been at full strength she would not have worried, but as it was she wanted to shrug him off like a too-hot blanket. Dagger, I can handle myself. Appreciated, but not needed. She knew that although she was incapable of sending the telepathic message herself, he would pick it out of her mind. His link with her abated.

Wait a minute, Corellia? She had been too distracted with Dagger to realize what Prent had pronounced. "Why are we going to Corellia?" Her voice took on a hard edge. TSO was on Corellia, and she did not want to return so quickly.

Sanis Prent
May 15th, 2001, 11:29:53 PM
(Sanis raised an eyebrow at De'Ville's question)

I have to drop off something before I head out.

Lady DeVille
May 15th, 2001, 11:37:00 PM
"Dropping off something?" That really was odd. De'Ville felt something prickle in the back of her mind, like there was a hungry wampa leaping towards her. Unbuckling, she stood up. I knew this was a bad idea! Unfortunately, that didn't get her off the Layla.

Anger filled her, and the Force seeped into her body like a thirsty sponge. "Bring us out of hyperspace!" Also unfortunately, it was only an in-system jump, and they had to be within shouting distance of the planet already.

Sanis Prent
May 15th, 2001, 11:49:02 PM
(Sanis smiled slightly, reaching for the throttle)

But of course, Miss De'Ville.

(The Layla lurched back into realspace, the streaks of light shrinking back to the familiar pinpricks of starlight. The planet Corellia lay just ahead, as they began to approach. Sanis turned his seat around, looking at his passenger.)

Is there something wrong?

Lady DeVille
May 15th, 2001, 11:58:05 PM
"Damn right something is wrong." She remained standing, keeping her balance with the Force as the ship reverted to real space. "I cannot go back to Corellia at the moment. If you would like to get closer to our ultimate destination, then take us to the Chad system." The hair on the back of her neck was standing on end, and the sense of danger was so acute that De'Ville felt like climbing the walls. She fought for composure.

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2001, 12:15:03 AM
The Chad System, huh?

(Sanis licked his lips slightly as he ran a hand through his hair.)

You know...I hadn't really fit that into my itinerary.

(Sanis engaged Layla's engines, sending the freighter towards Corellia.)

No, we're not going to Chad. I've got some important business on Corellia....

(Sanis smiled)

...We both do. Now, take a seat Miss De'Ville. I'd rather not have a passenger injured on atmospheric re-entry.

Lady DeVille
May 16th, 2001, 12:36:52 AM
She sat. What else could she do? De'Ville thought about leaping into the cockpit and grappling for the controls, or perhaps just pinching a blood vessel in Prent's brain. She didn't need him that much.

But the woman...she concerned her. Lilaena didn't know what her potential was, and if she were stronger than she - The thought of having a Force battle here in space, and on such a small ship, was more than a little unsettling.

And it hit her. She had only met the woman once or twice, but the information finally clicked. "Dalethria Mal Pannis?" She had communicated with her husband a few days previously. Perhaps there was hope after all.

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 02:30:36 AM
As the Layla heads towards Coreillia its sensors detect a ship coming to meet them. Sanis smiled, then it droped, the ship wasn't TSO, or Cizerak, it was TDG, Dagger's personal fleet, and it would reach them long before anything else could. As Sanis watched the approaching ship messmerised a single name that DeVille had used before came to mind....Dominator this was Dagger's SSD, his flag ship and it was going to intercept them easily.

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2001, 02:55:07 AM
(Sanis' eyes narrowed at the sight of the large ship.)

A super star destroyer.

(He opened a channel)

Star Destroyer, this is the freighter Layla. We are on important business by order of the Council.

(a small disk was popped into the reader)

I am transmitting our code clearance to the planet now. You may clear it with any of the council members.

(Sanis smiles at LD)

My apologies, just a quick stopover before I start on your job.

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 04:00:26 AM
The SSD responed by locking onto the freighter with a tractor beam
"We are conferming that [/i]Layla please wait"
Aboard Dominator several transmitions were passed back and forth and then the ship responed
"I'm sorry, Layla, those codes are inccorect...we are tractoring you aboard to search your ship"
The Dominator's tractor beam then began to pull the freighter aboard

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2001, 01:49:25 PM
Like Hell you are! Those codes are authenticated! I'm here under the orders of the Council. Either let me through, or you'll spend the rest of your carreers scraping rust off of the hulls of Dreadnaughts.

(Sanis closed transmission, and opened up a direct HoloNet feed to Corellia)

I need to speak with Councilor Lady Vader. Tell her this is Prent.

Admiral Roebuck
May 16th, 2001, 02:15:36 PM
The moment the freighter had been caught on the sensors of the ISD above Correlia, an order was given to two of the four Victory Star Destroyers in orbit to intercept it; security was being maintained and was airtight. Roebuck, who was on Correlia monitored all actvity from one of the underground bunkers.

He patched a message through to the Imperial Star Destroyer the moment the Super Star Destroyer locled onto the freighter with a tractor beam.

"Admiral Vaughn, accompany those Victory's towards the SSD, be weary, something very peculiar is happening here."

After the comlink was terminated, orders were followed and the three ships converged on the SSD and Roebuck sent a transmission to the Death Gaurd's SSD.

"Lord Dagger, on whatever grounds you have locked onto that freighter with your tractor beams, I demand you sieze immediatly! It is not a TSO ship and this will be dealt with by TSO, I will have no further miscariages of justice in our military records. Hand over the freighter and it shall be dealt with."

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 02:48:53 PM
The reply that comes back is equally as crisp an miliatary as Roebuck's
"This is Admirl Sandrax of the SSD Dominator, Lord Dagger is currently discussing business with councilor Vader elsewhere, but i am sure you already know that...As for releasing the feightor, i will be happy to, once Lord Dagger's property has been removed from it then it is yours to deal with as you see fit, until that time however the frieghter is under Death Guard jurisiction until that time, i sujest you with draw those capital ships admiral we would not want a space fight above Coreillia now would we?"
With that the communication ceased and within moments the three ISD's and the heavy cruiser that had accompnied the Dominator to Coreillia now moved into a defencive possition around it as the freightor was brought aboard

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 16th, 2001, 03:06:57 PM
Replacing the departing Oorru'Gurre'Gurre', four Korri battlecruisers dropped out of hyperspace, having traveled from standby positions at Syragor. The ships began to converge with the other four Cizerack battlecruisers already stationed at Corellia. As a functional fleet, they were all placed on yellow alert, monitoring the situation closely with the freighter and the Super Star Destroyer. It appeared that the ships were not acting on behalf of the Sith Order, but the Huntress Admiral in charge was determined to make certain of the situation before she acted.

Admiral Roebuck
May 16th, 2001, 03:10:44 PM
At that moment the other two VSD's made their way about the planet and located themselves to the rear of the SDD, during which time Roebuck contacted Gamma Fleet which was in the system and called for it's assisstance.

"Sanis Prent, this is Admiral Roebuck of TSO Naval Forces. If your ship is borded contact me immediatly, I intend to release you immediatly. Who is with you? And what do you have that belongs to TDG?"

The HoloNet message was sent to Sanis's freighter as it was being taken into the belly of the SSD.

"Admiral Sarrtarroa, this is Admiral Roebuck of TSO Naval Forces. The Death Gaurd Forces are not acting on behalf of TSO and have no claim to that ship in TSO space. There is something very peculiar transpiring here and I don't like it one bit."

Similarly, the Holonet message from Roebuck was relayed to the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre'.

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 03:27:17 PM
The freightor was drawn aboard the masive captial ship and was instantly surrounded by nearly all the stormtroopers onboard. A high ranking army officer approaches the shuttle and speaks through a comm system to the freightor
"Please step outside, and bring Lord Dagger's charge with you, we do not wish to board you, and once we have his charge you are free to go"
The officer calmly waits for a reply

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 16th, 2001, 03:31:53 PM
Onboard the Saurra'Iro'Iro', a platinum-haired woman received the transmission from TSO forces. She retracted and extended her claws as she listened to the Hjyuu-mann's voice.

Huntress Admiral Arreearruu: Admjirrral Rrroebuck, thjisss jisss Huntrrressssss Admjirrral Jasssssseerrrji Arrrrrreearrrrrruu. Emjissssssarrrjy Sssarrrrrrtarrrrrroa and the Oorrrrrru'Gurrrrrre'Gurrrrrre' arrre awajy on a new mjissssssjion. jI am jin command of ourrr fleet herrre.

What ssshall we do jin rrregarrrdsss to thjisss...sssjituatjion?

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2001, 03:46:16 PM
(Sanis released his throttle as the tractor beam enveloped Layla.)

Ah hell...

(At the same time, he received a message from TSO)

Admiral, this is Sanis Prent. My associate is with me, as well as Miss De'Ville. As to any TDG property...I haven't a clue on that.

(Sanis turned to look at De'Ville. Perhaps she could better elaborate. At the same time, the Layla was drawn into the Dominator's hangar bay. Out of his pilot's window, he could see a phalanx of stormtroopers assembling. Once again, he spoke to Roebuck.)

Admiral...I think they're pretty intent on boarding us.

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 04:09:01 PM
The officer calls out again
"Come out, this is your last warning..."
The officer motioned and the stormtroopers closed in on the freighter

Admiral Roebuck
May 16th, 2001, 04:15:30 PM
Moments later a small task force from Gamma Fleet arrived above Correlia and headed towards the confrontation.

"Admiral Roebuck, this is Captain Danté. Lord Dyzm has sent this task force from Gamma Fleet, it consists of four Interdictor Cruisers and eight Heavy Dreadnaughts. What are our orders sir?"

Roebuck assessed the situation on all monitors. The Super Star Destroyer, three ISD's and heavy cruiser were now face by an ISD and two VSD's, with the other two VSD's moving around to either side; one to the left and one to the right and the task force from Gamme Fleet moving into place behind the Death Gaurd Forces.

"Captain, send each Interdictor Cruiser to surround the beligorant task force. One in front and one behind, with one to either side, make sure the Dreadnaughts have the rear fully covered."

Roebuck's HoloNet image dissapeared and the ships began moving into place as ordered.

"Huntress Admiral, could you just be on alert for the time being and possibly have your Gorrokka Cannons charged if they show any hostility, thank you."

One more transmission to go-and that was to the Death Gaurd Forces.

"TDG Forces, release the freighter Layla with all it's occupants; that's Sanis Prent, his accomplice and Lady De'Ville. He said himself, he has nothing of yours and secondly you're acts of beligorance in TSO space are unnacceptable. If we do find anything belonging to you, I assure you, it will be returned. Now be civil, we have four Interdictor Cruisers surrounding you so don't act rash now! You will only regret such unnacceptable behaviour!"

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 04:44:40 PM
The Dominator responds to Roebuck with the same voice it did last time, this time accompanied by the holonet image, of a striking man in his early forties
"When Mr. Prent releases Lady DeVille, who he is holding against her will, then i will release his freightor. Make no mistake admiral, DeVille leaves that ship before that ship leaves...You can surround and threaten us all you want, we will forfil Lord Dagger's wishes, to the death if need be"
This time the channel stayed open, awaiting a reply

Admiral Roebuck
May 16th, 2001, 05:13:37 PM
"Lady De'Ville will be released into TSO custody not into that of the Death Gaurd. Who the hell are you to even think you have the right to her posession? Dagger is no longer on the Council and therefore has no command over my own. If you do not release the ship and all occupants over to TSO immediatly, action will be taken!" came the reply.

After terminating the link with the Death Gaurd Forces, five small droids are seen being launched from one of the hagner bays of the VSD's to the right of the DG forces, they suddenly cloak and dissapear.

Lord Dagger
May 16th, 2001, 05:20:09 PM
Instantly TDG stormtroopers began working on the freightor, soon it was opened and they began to board the freightor. Soon they had Prent Daletheria and DeVille in the cockpit and were proceeding to remove DeVille from the freightor when Roebuck's message came through. Sandrax responed imidiatly
"Give me a council request to have DeVille brought to Coreillia and you can have her, otherwise the lady does not want to be aboard the freightor and this is a favour to a friend"

Gav Mortis
May 16th, 2001, 05:31:35 PM
"Death Gaurd Forces. This is Gav Mortis, I have recently retaken my seat on the Council and I would like Lady De'Ville brought to Correlia. Whatever predispostions Dagger has about the Council or whatever suspicions he may have, I can assure you; no harm will come to Lady De'Ville."

The voice was brooding and confident, it was simply a voice message, no image was sent with the message.

Lady DeVille
May 17th, 2001, 12:27:54 AM
De'Ville sat quietly while the Layla was tractored by the Dominator. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore, but it did not seem to be going well.

"I do not know what Dagger thinks is his property, Prent." She cursed everyone silently as the freighter was forced open by TDG forces. With the identification of Dalethria as the silent woman, De'Ville was suddennly unsure of the danger she sensed.

Bloody ashes, but this is confusing. She unbuckled, and stood to her feet. Prent turned back to look at her as the voice of Mortis was heard from the comm.

The Death Guard troops paused. De'Ville also paused. Whatever the Council wants, I do not want to be there. She turned toward the exit...

...oh no... Dagger's touch had fled her mind and she hadn't noticed until now. "Help my parents!" Cline's voice grew in the back of her mind, that child's voice which haunted her dreams.

"NO!" She screamed aloud, startling everyone in the freighter. Her head pounded, and a soldier from the Dominator put his hand on her arm, as if to guide her off the Layla.

Unknowning, she lashed out with the Force, and blood trickled out of the man's ears and nose as the pressure on his brain caused the organ to burst. His body flopped to the ground, and De'Ville fell beside it, all strength leaving her muscles.

Sanis Prent
May 17th, 2001, 02:31:23 AM
(Just as Sanis was about to draw his sidearm and start firing, De'Ville freaked out, her body spasming wildly as she fell to the ground, killing the trooper. Sanis backed away, his hand still by his shell gun.)

Damn woman, nothing subtle about you, is there.

(Sanis glanced over at Daleethria)

Dalee, we got company...be careful.

(As the standoff ensued, Sanis waited, warding off some of the guards with his gun)

Alright, now listen to me. Nobody here wants the lady dead. Not you, not me, and certainly not the respective people we work with. Lets keep it that way. Stay back, and she'll be alright. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with my colleague, Dalethria Mal Pannis.

(Sanis gestured to the woman behind him, as nearly everybody knew of the feared Lordess.)

Lord Dagger
May 17th, 2001, 02:39:30 AM
Admiral Sandrax respoded to Gav in a far more pleasent way than he had to Roebuck
"Of course Lord Mortis, Lord Dagger gave strict instructions that we were to follow the wishes of TSO's ruling council, I do however request that a Death Guard shuttle be allowed to transport her to Coreillia, or at least to one of your ships. Niether myself nor my master trusts this Sanis Prent and I do not wish to see the Lady transported further with him"
Sandrax fell silent awaiting a reply. Meanwhile the stormtroopers were facing Prent, one of them laughed
"You would kill us all with that little weapon?"
The trooper laughed again
"Put it away, we have no quarel with you, or with this Sith Lordess, allow us to take the Lady from your ship peasfully or we will be forced to use ysalimiri and blasters. She needs medical attention and if you truely mean that you want no harm to come to her then i sujest that allow us to treat her here"
The trooper leveled his blaster at Prent, along with all the others in the cocpit and awaited a reply

Lady DeVille
May 17th, 2001, 02:46:49 AM
De'Ville moaned, and came around, her momentary spell over. They were getting more violent, as she reacted to the other presence, and that worried her. The sooner Cline and she could take care of the problem, the better.

She sat on the floor, between Prent and the soldiers, the blood from the one she had killed seeping into the hem of her garment. Her head pounded.

Where was a bacta tank when you needed one?

Sanis Prent
May 18th, 2001, 12:10:03 AM
Guys...you don't understand.

(Sanis drew the shell gun, placing the twin barrels against De'Ville's head.)

If I don't have a job with her, then she ain't worth a damn to me or Lordess Dalethria. If you take her, you're banking on the bet that I don't have the bollocks to do what I'm about to do. She dies, I die, and you die. Nobody wins.

(Sanis smiles)

Now, the smart thing fellas is to come off the ego trip and send me on my way to Corellia. I'm having a good day, and I'm not gonna have it pissed on by a couple of trigger-happy Ranger Smith wannabes.

(Sanis eases his finger away from the double trigger.)

C'mon guys...nobody wants me to pull this trigger. Not only do I not get paid by Miss De'Ville...but these things aren't exactly cheap.

Lady DeVille
May 18th, 2001, 12:41:02 AM
Bloody hell, this was getting better and better. De'Ville felt the muzzle of Prent's weapon against her temple. The coolness of the metal actually felt good against her hot skin for a minute.

She quickly weighed her options. She could try and move before Sanis' gun finished her off with a projectile. That would never happen. Before the psychic accident with the Jedi, and before the Palace explosion...yes. She could have done it. Now? Not a chance- she was much too weak, and needed days to rest.

On the other hand, she had only one choice. De'Ville didn't trust Prent for a moment, but going along with him was better that getting her brains blown all over the Layla right now.

"Do as he says." De'Ville brought resolve into her voice. "Back down, and release the Layla from your hold. I have business with him, and you have the promise of Sith Master Gav Mortis on my saftey on the planet."

Lord Dagger
May 18th, 2001, 09:21:10 AM
The stormtroopers did not make a single move, their guns remained pointed at Sanis and the sith lordess.
"Stand down"
The command came from the back of the stormtroopers, and it was femanin. The stormtroopers moved asside instantly to allow the beautiful woman to pass between them, she looked hard at Sanis and the gun pointed at DeVille's head
"You do realise that i could kill you before you could pull that trigger don't you..."
She smiled and laughed musically
"But i won't, becuase i like DeVille, and becouse Dagger's orders were to ensure her safty"
Alaira motioned and the stormtroopers begin to move away from the freightor and alound it to leave the SSD, her last words before Alaria left were
"Be careful Mr. Prent, if anything happens to DeVille this legion of Stormtroopers will be the least of your worries, what my husban will do to you will make your worst nightmares look pleasent..."
With that Alaria left the freightor alouing it to depart without hinderence

Sanis Prent
May 18th, 2001, 03:59:13 PM
(Sanis smiled, gave a mock salute, and dragged De'Ville back into the freighter, placing her securely back in her seat. He smiled at her)

Comfy?

(Not waiting for a reply, Sanis returned to his seat, and brought Layla's flight systems online. He smiled across at Daleethria, and only then did he slide his shell gun back in its holster. He opened up the hinge breech, showing everyone that the gun wasn't even loaded.)

Sometimes, its better to bluff.

(The Outlaw chuckled, as he steered the freighter out of the SSD's hangar bay, heading towards Corellia once again.)

Lord Dagger
May 18th, 2001, 05:48:43 PM
Alaria watches the freightor depart with an amused chuckle
"You knew it wasn't loaded?"
The stormtrooper commander asks
"Of course"
She replied with a smile
"It doesn't matter that we don't have DeVille, Prent won't hurt her, of that i am sure...of what happens when she reaches the surface i cannot be sure of, but i think i wish to be there..."
She looks at Admril Sandrax and he nods, sending a communication to Admril Roebuck and Lord Mortis requestion permission for lambda to land on Coreillia. Meanwhile Alaria stands and watches the freightor leave, wondering why Dagger was no longer in contact, and why the DeVille woman was so important

Lady DeVille
May 19th, 2001, 12:36:04 AM
She sat in her seat, head spinning and her body was beginning to tremble, starting with her legs. Alaria had been a surprise..and a wild card in this whole mix.

Although between the Sith Lordess sitting in the front seat, who had yet to utter a word, and the Force vampyre wife of Lord Dagger- De'Ville wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

And the more she tried to figure it out, the more confusing it got. However, it appeared that the tug-of-war game with her in the middle had ceased for now. Her head throbbed, and she had another moment of panic. Where was the Force?

"Release your anger! It is of the dark side.." The influence of the Jedi was too much. With a burst of hidden fury De'Ville reclaimed a grip on the Force, and with effort reduced the voice to a mere whimper in the back of her mind.

Lady Alaria
May 19th, 2001, 12:54:36 AM
Alaria steps on board the shuttle as she awaited clearance from the Cizerak Pride to be allowed through the blockade. Or whatever it is they were calling it. She arranges her long white skirts as she sits patiently in a chair. The pilot and co-pilot are already on board, and the stormtrooper captian protests as she waves him off.

"I do not need an escort... at least, not a whole legion of troops. Give me two of your best. I will be safe." He nods, and motions to his troops. Two men come on board with Lady Alaria.

"If they are giving you trouble, let Mortis or Roebuck, or whoever is in charge down there that I am not coming with troops, only a very small escort, and I am determined. I am also," with a wicked twinkle in her eye, "not much of a threat."

At a diminutive five feet in height (with her shoes on) Alaria certainly doesn't look like she could cause any harm. She uses the moments spent waiting to braid her waist length blonde hair out of her face.

Jasseeri Arreearruu
May 20th, 2001, 12:15:00 AM
Ssso be jit, Admjirrral Rrroebuck.

Aboard the "Saurra'Iro'Iro'", the Cizerack Huntress Admiral put her fleet, consisting of 8 Korri class battlecrusiers, under high alert statis, ordering them to put their Gorrokka Cannons on stand-by. They would be ready for any hositilies.

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 02:13:00 PM
(The Layla began approaching Corellia, navigating around the large numbers of ships in orbit. At the controls, Sanis began to descend, as he transmitted a message to the surface)

Admiral Roebuck, this is Prent. I'm starting my approach.

(As Sanis did so, several large fighter craft began flying close to his ship)

What the hell...are those Cizerack fighters?

Admiral Roebuck
May 21st, 2001, 02:35:27 PM
"Good afternoon Mr. Prent, welcome to Correlia!" came the message as Roebucks image appeared on the Layla.

"My appologies for the inconveniences. Do not be alarmed by those fighters, they're for your protection, the Cizerack's certainly are loyal bunch! Feel free to land in whatever space is available."

The image dissapeared almost as quickly as it reappeared as the Layla entered Correlia's atmosphere.

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 02:46:36 PM
(Careful to avoid the Cizerack fighters, who were flying a little too close for his tastes, Sanis entered the atmosphere, landing on the nearest landing pad.)

Jasseeri Arreearruu
May 21st, 2001, 09:14:17 PM
The Admiral watched as her fighters escorted the Layla down towards the surface. She hlaf-turned away from the veiw screen to address her comm officer.

Ljieutenant, sssend a messssssage to ourrr fjighterrrsss. They arrre to contjinue to essscorrrt the Lajyla down to the surrrface. Once the Lajyla hasss landed, orrrderrr all to rrreturrrn back to theirrr rrressspectjive hangarrr bajysss, except forrr fourrr, Thossse fourrr arrre to rrremajin wjith the Lajyla untjil furrrtherrr notjice.

Lieutenant: Asss orrrderrred, Admjiral.

The Admiral resumed her watchful stare out through the view port, keeping an eye on the various ships in Corellian space.

Lady DeVille
May 22nd, 2001, 12:28:45 AM
De'Ville concentrated on breathing deeply and bringing strength back into her body. The datapad. She carefully reached for her pouch which had fallen on the floor beside her seat, and slipped her hand inside.

She felt around, and got the hard plastic edge of the pad between her fingers. Closing her eyes, De'Ville manipulated the circuits inside with the Force, effectively erasing the entire datapad, and frying the innards of the unit. No one would be getting any information off of it. Ever.

The Layla entered the atmosphere of Corellia, and De'Ville weighed her options. Hand still in the pouch, her fingers brushed another type of hard material, and she closed her palm around her lightsaber.

How could I have been so blind?! She had forgotten about it completely, but she never traveled anywhere without it. De'Ville fingered the switch...

...and Sanis turned in surprise, jerked nearly off his seat when she yanked his shell gun out of its holster with the Force. It clattered the the ground in front of her, and as he leapt to his feet she was already igniting her saber, and standing to her own feet.

She wiggled the tip near his nose. "I'm not returning to TSO...not today."

Sanis Prent
May 22nd, 2001, 02:36:22 AM
(Sanis looked down at the lightsaber blade as it hovered near him. He glanced over at Daleethria, and wondered what she would do. Slowly, his gaze returned to De'Ville)

You don't understand, Miss De'Ville.

You never had a choice in the matter.

(Sanis spread his hands wide...slowly, as to not warrant any action)

Look at yourself...you're freely moving, with your weapon, and with the Force.

Why am I not worried, Miss De'Ville?

Sure, I could've shackled you with binders, put you in a ysalimir bubble, and taken your saber...but why do that, when I can be much more subtle.

(Sanis slowly reached into his jacket, removing his cigarette case. Showing it to LD, he tossed it to his seat.)

The truth is, Miss De'Ville...you've been captured ever since we met. You just didn't know it...until now.

(Sanis smiled)

I can say a word, and in just over a second, you will be dead.

Am I bluffing?

Think about it.

Lady Alaria
May 22nd, 2001, 04:21:18 AM
Alaria's eyes suddenly flicked open, she, like Dagger, had been monitering the situation through the Force, but she was not as obvious as her husband and niether Force user had detected her until now, she scanned Prent, he wasn't lying, or at least he didn't believe her was, and that worried her. She called out into DeVille mind, a single word
"Don't"
Alaria turned to the captain of her shuttle
"Contact Lord Mortis, ask for permission to come down to the planet, tell him i need to speak to him urgently"
Instantly she turned and piggy backed a second signal with that one down to the planet completly undetected

Lady DeVille
May 22nd, 2001, 11:45:14 PM
She hesitated, saber still humming dangerously close to Prent's chin. The cigarettes...?

He was bluffing. Die in little more than a second? Impossible. De'Ville bored her eyes into his, ready to call his bluff.

Don't.

The message was short, but to the point. Lilaena blinked, her danger sense pricking her again.

With a flick of her thumb, the jaded amyethyst blade winked out of existence. She stood, legs spread for balance, arms folded across her breast, saber dangling from her hand.

"I'm listening."

Sanis Prent
May 23rd, 2001, 10:26:07 PM
(Sanis took a slow breath)

Right now, I estimate you have enough of a special nerve toxin within your system to kill you 12 times over...contained within special nanites, and delivered through these...

(Sanis opened his cigarette case)

Lady DeVille
May 23rd, 2001, 11:49:33 PM
"Blood and bloody ashes, you frelling better burn in hell for this!" De'Ville cursed again, took her time, and used every curse word on the books. And some that weren't.

She threw her saber in anger, still deactivated, against the bulkhead. And regretted her angry motion as it smacked into the side of the Layla. De'Ville didn't doubt the truth behind his words. His sense read clearly, he was either extraordinarily good at lying, or was telling the truth.

Bluff called. And she was left holding a losing hand as Prent scooped up the ante. De'Ville cursed, directing her colorful words to no one in paticular, and then let her eyes meet Prent's again.

"What now? It appears you call the shots."

Sanis Prent
May 24th, 2001, 12:00:10 AM
(Sanis looks at Daleethria, then outside the viewport, awaiting the TSO escorts)

Well, for now...I take you to meet some people.

(He hit a control, lowering the ramp of the Layla, gesturing to De'Ville)

After that...if there is an after that....who knows? Depends on my client.

Lady DeVille
May 24th, 2001, 12:10:23 AM
If the blood vessels in his brain burst suddenly...but would he be able to trigger the poisons? A second or two was very, very fast. Too fast. The Force technique for dispelling poison took at least five minutes.

She glared at him, and waited.

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 03:45:33 PM
As the trio made their way down the ramp they found a figure stood silently waiting; with black robing and a hood drawn over his head it was difficult to distinguish who this brooding, solemn individual was, however he didn't seem in any way a danger and so they continued.

"Welcome home Lady De'Ville."

The man drew back his hood and under it was Gav, a face which De'Ville had not seen in about two years but it had nothing about it had changed. A warm smile crept upon his face and he nodded respectfully to his fellow Sith. He cast a glance over to Sanis and the young lady with him then brought his eyes back to his friend.

"It's been a while. How are you?" he asked.

Suprisingly, as much as she tried to hide it, there was a deep sense of anxiety coming from De'Ville and he was curious as to what was causing her worry. He knew it best not to show any emotion, particually in front of her company and so he said nothing.

"So Sanis," he asked solemnly, choosing not to be welcoming but not cold, "How may I be of service to you?"

Lady DeVille
May 26th, 2001, 12:33:07 AM
Gav Mortis stood in front of her... Gav Mortis?! He was dead...or rather, had been dead. Apparently he was no longer. De'Ville did not allow her eyes to register her surprise, and tried to keep her anxiety down.

The Sith before them could not be involved in the attack on her person, if he had returned it had been within the last three days, after the hit had been called on her. She would not die at the hands of bounty hunter filth such as Prent. And Gav could not be alerted, and perhaps provoked into trying to help. 1.2 seconds left little choice in her mind.

She stood quietly as Mortis talked to Prent.

Sanis Prent
May 26th, 2001, 12:42:33 AM
(Sanis nodded, smiling in a businesslike manner)

I've come here to escort Miss De'Ville to Corellia, to meet up with my client.

(He pulled back the sleeve of his jacket, revealing an activated comm device.)

I have already signaled them, and they should be meeting me here shortly...unless you have a special place where the Council takes in visitors?

Lady DeVille
May 26th, 2001, 01:03:33 AM
The Council. De'Ville silently fumed, but her fear overcame her fury. She allowed pure fear to overcome her sense, making sure Mortis felt it as well, and then masked it under a guise of calmness. She would have to have her wits about her.

Plotting treason, after all, had its consequences. However, if the Council had not let TSO get into the shape it was in, she never would have considered betraying her fellows.

Not that she had considered it betrayal. It had been a rescue operation, badly planned, and poorly excecuted. ...wrong word to use, Lilaena. She swallowed hard, and her legs trembled again, her body protesting the stillness of their position. She would have to sit down, and soon, or else she would fall and further humiliate herself.

Live Wire
May 27th, 2001, 01:40:02 AM
*Live Wire comes up behind Gav and sees DeVille standing in Prent's custody*

So the traitor gets returned to us.

*she walks over to her former apprentice and backhands her across the face*

Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now?

*LW turns her back on her before LD can give her an answer. She motions to the gaurds*

Prepare someplace to hold this scum while we wait for whomever enlisted the services of Mr Prent. Make sure whever you prepare is equiped with ysalimir. I'd hate to see her try anything now that shes back home.

*the last word was ladden with hatred and contempt. This was the last place she wanted DeVille to ever call home again.*

Lord Dagger
May 27th, 2001, 02:58:12 AM
LW felt a presence nearby, she half recognised it and turned slightly. The tall gaunt man standing nearby was not familiar to her...until she noticed the insignia on the clasp which held his cloak together...he was Death Guard and from the looks of it high ranking, she put two and two together and a single name jumped to mind "Chryn" Dagger's 'apprentice' although she knew for a fact he was closer in strength to a master than an apprentice. She watched his for a moment and in the moment he did not move a muscle he simply stood and watched the guards come and take DeVille. Slowly and with cat like grace he moved off after the guards and LW felt a shiver run down her back as though a ghost had just touched her. She watched him until he was a fair distance away before turning to Gav again

Gav Mortis
May 27th, 2001, 09:25:42 AM
The gaurds commenced the first steps of their approach to apprehend De'Ville when suddenly all seven of them fell simultaneously to the ground. It was haunting, silently they all lay, unmoving; dead.

Without making any gestures and still stood hands clasped before him Gav said solomnly, "I will not have a fellow Sith be treated in such a way. She will remain in my company. Come Lady De'Ville, no more will you be treated with such disrespect."

Taking a brief glance at the develloping bruise on De'Ville's cheek Gav comments, "I think that will hurt someone else more than it hurt you," he says glancing back, "Well, it will do when a certain imprisoned individual finds out!"

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2001, 10:29:31 PM
*LV approached from a hallway straight towards Gav... she stood in his path*

Hold, Gav.

*she eyed LD who had been with him and smiled*

Welcome back to the Order, De'Ville. I take it your ride here was... comfortable?

*she looked over to where Sanis nodding her head, then looked to the Sith gathered there*

De'Ville will be treated with respect, for she was once a valued member of this community.

*her eyes came to rest on De'Ville*

But, she will be seen as a traitor. She caused unrest among us, and nearly split us with her blinded plight to bring action to the Order.

*she spoke softly so only LD could hear*

I cannot believe that had been your pre-meditated plot to destroy the Order, for I know you do care about it. No, there is something else blocking your judgement.

*she looked at Gav*

I will take her to her quarters, though she will be stripped of her powers and put under house arrest, for her own safety and those around her.

*she looked at the others*

Many of you may see me as cold-hearted and uncaring, but I do feel for those members that fall astray.

*she extended a hand to LD*

Lilleanna? Will you please come with me?

Lady DeVille
May 27th, 2001, 10:47:14 PM
De'Ville hesitated, legs trembling with weakness, and yet she managed to stay on her feet. The sting in her cheek would blossom into a bruise before the next dawn. She had not the strength to attempt to heal herself.

Gav had surrounded her with dead men, and Live Wire, one who she had trusted as master, had struck her. Vader was holding her hand to her.

Lilaena, she called me. She slowly shook her head at Vader. She spoke words of kindness, but what was kindness to a Sith? De'Ville sought to find the truth beneath the honey, but it was beyond her for the moment. "Do not call me that." Her voice was harder than she intended, but fear and anger threatened to overwhelm her. "My given name is mine alone."

Many backwards species claimed that the one who knew your name had power over your soul. De'Ville had fallen into a similar belief, there was but one she allowed to name her, and another who did so with her knowledge. Pierce Tondry, and Garrett Blade, who had uncovered her true name and would not be pursuaded to forget it.

De'Ville looked uncertainly around her. I must rest. And yet... Who could she trust? The first wrong move could cause Prent to unleash his nanites, and then she would be dead.

"I stay with Prent." Her known enemy, and yet, she knew where he stood.

Gav Mortis
May 27th, 2001, 11:35:51 PM
Gav was overwhelmed by the storm of emotion that raged within the young lady next to him; fear, anger, confusion, doubt and others juxtaposed into the chaos within Lady De'Ville. He tried not to allow his judgement be clouded and he sensed deceit all around him, this was a most precarious situation.

Recently, Gav had not had the oppurtunity to vent the darkness within out of his system and as a result was very weary of how he felt. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead, he was unsure what to do and all at once he knew something was deadly wrong. It was everywhere, there was almost the stench of deception in the air; mixed with the whole concoction of emotions conjured by Lady De'Ville.

His mind stirred, he supressed any panic as he feared what he would do if the situation became any worse; They have no idea how much danger they are in! They're my friends yet there's something else...

His clasped hands clenched tightly as he so much wished to scapegoat all his anger and frustration but not onto those he cared for, he quickly glanced around, not making eye contact with anyone.

"De'Ville, he began, "I gave you my promise that no harm would come to you and I intend to keep my promise. Therefore whatever you feel comfortable with is acceptable, to a certain degree of course!" he added with a warm smile.

Lady DeVille
May 27th, 2001, 11:52:47 PM
She stayed where she was, concentrating on not falling down. I trust your promise, Gav, and yet, I'm not sure there is anything you can do. He couldn't hear her, of course, her psychic powers were badly stunted as always.

De'Ville lifted a hand to her bruised cheek and stared as it shook relentlessly. She clasped her hands in front of her.

Lady Vader
May 28th, 2001, 12:37:46 AM
*LV lowered her hand, and nodded her head slightly to LD*

I apologize. I meant no disrespect by calling you by your given name.

But, if you will only stay with Mr. Prent, then I will also invite Mr. Prent in.

*she watched LD for a moment... the woman was in bad shape*

De'Ville, yes, I will not deny there are some here who do not trust you after what you did to the Order. But I can say with certainty that there are those here who are willing to help you. I know that asking you to believe me is asking much, but it is the truth.

*her voice lowered again*

Even I wish to help you. Before all this, I considered you a sister. I still want to, but the healing must begin NOW.

*she looked straight into LD's eyes*

Will you not let us help you?

Lady DeVille
May 28th, 2001, 01:26:16 AM
She nervously flicked her eyes to Prent. Would he not speak? Her situation was more complicated than these Council members seemed to know... Only Sanis knew, and he seemed content to stand there silently.

Live Wire
May 28th, 2001, 02:21:07 AM
*LW scowled at gav for over ruling her. LV had her reasons for wanting to trust DeVille again and it was her right. And LW knew that while trusting LV was not stupid.

She had seen the havoc that DeVille could cause and she wasnt going to let that happen again no matter how strong her desire was see DeVille back as a part of the TSO family.

LW had trained her and thus had the right to treat her as she saw fit as a master does their unruly apprentice. Even LD's actions hadn't shattered the bond of responsibility she felt for her. It was something she wouldn't admit to anyone else. Her trusting nature was the cause of the majority of inner turmoil she felt and her desire to see the woman she once considered her sister come back to them ripped her heart in two*

Gav Mortis
May 28th, 2001, 04:51:10 AM
Now mildly irritated, Gav asks, "What does she need help for?"[i]

[i]"She is not a mental patient but merely a woman with her own views, I have seen this before. This is like a Communist ruling! People who oppose the heirarchy of the Order are automatically insane? Believe that if you will!

This woman is in a fine state of mind. She is suffering from vast emotional turmoil and I don't think I'd be too far off the mark to say that the abuse she is suffering from you people is what's causing all this!"

Lord Dagger
May 28th, 2001, 05:16:18 AM
Out of the corner of his eye Gav noticed Lord Chryn still stood impassive and waiting, but Gav noticed something everyone else had missed, Chryn was tensed, not just tensed to move if nessessary, his whole body was rigid, as though he were exerting some unimaginable force in an attempt to do something. Gav could not sense anything but decided to keep an eye on him anyway
OOC/LV you shouldn't be in this thread, this is happening at the same time as our discussion on the Cizerak homeworld, and if you say it isn't, that frees me up, but i left this thread to meet you at Coreillia\IC

Sanis Prent
May 29th, 2001, 01:28:31 AM
(Sanis coughs politely)

Excuse me, but I need to discuss Miss De'Ville's cab fare.

Lady DeVille
May 29th, 2001, 02:56:45 AM
De'Ville trembled in body, but her soul trembled with rage. Prent, and his duplicity, Live Wire and her righteous rage, as if she alone had been wronged. Vader, and her honeyed words of "help."

The Jedi in her mind wailed, and she closed her eyes tightly, retreating inside to battle Cline's boy-ghost to submission. He was continually crying for his parents, yet preached the Jedi code to her. It was damnned annoying. She had hoped to meet Cline, or rather what he was now, Void, in a few weeks hence. Perhaps she never would. De'Ville only hoped that the memories and feelings Void was experiencing plagued him as much as his did her. He did turn to the Dark side...

She opened her eyes, in time to hear Prent ask about 'cab fare.' De'Ville slipped her hand to her throat, feeling for the chains. The two were there, thin silver necklaces. Dangling on the end were two amulets, one a talisman she hoped would bring her memories back, and the other a gift from Blade.

De'Ville altered her stance to give her more support, widening the gap between her feet. The pink scars on her arms gave testimony to the fact that she had been near death only two days ago. Indeed, twice in a week. Her head throbbed in pain as she waited for someone to answer Prent. Waited for a target for her pent up anger.

TTT

Live Wire
May 30th, 2001, 12:04:44 PM
*It just struck LW then that someone had indeed hired Sanis to bring LD back to them. Of course Sanis didn't work for free or just drop off people he randomly came across. She looked around*

I don't know about you but I'd like to know who enlisted the services of Mr Prent.

Lady Vader
May 31st, 2001, 01:17:14 AM
OOC: yes, Dagger, we indeed did leave to have our talks at the Ciz homeworld... part of this RP was taking place during then... but the talks at the Ciz world were rather done quickly (thanks in part to you), and the Emissary dropped us back at Corellia at about the same time Sanis was bringing LD here... and, no, you're not free... you're still in that UEC...

IC:

*LV looked at Gav for a moment*

No, Gav, you have me wrong, I don't think she's insane, persay. But I do know, or rather feel in my gut, that something is disturbing her. She was like a sister to me. I knew her. What she did isn't like her to do; especially to a place she loved and charished, and to people she saw as bretheren!

*she looked at LD*

Perhaps it is stress, and she just needs rest. But I can't help feeling there's more!

*she looked to Gav again*

I know you're calling it the way you see it, but I can't ignore my gut. There's something else hidden that we aren't seeing or can't see.

Only De'Ville can let us know of that.

Lady DeVille
May 31st, 2001, 02:15:01 AM
De'Ville rolled her eyes at Vader, and spoke up. "I'm still here, you know, you don't have to talk around me. However, mistress Live Wire," she spoke with sarcasm, "raised a valid question.

"WHO the frell hired him!?" De'Ville tried to step out from the fallen troopers on the floor, but her boot caught on a uniform and she tripped. Burning bloody ashes. She threw her arms out to balance herself, and yet still found herself falling towards the floor. Frell them all to the Core!

Lord Dagger
May 31st, 2001, 11:31:37 AM
OOC/Oh come off it LV, i left for Coreillia moments before LD left the surface, we would be minutes ahead of them, i don't know how far the Ciz homeworld is, but unless it is the closest planet to Coreillia we wouldn't have even got there yet! There is no way you could have got back this fast, you shouldn't be here and i'm not in a UEC yet! Which reminds me, i don't ever remember giving my permission to be taken hosstage!\IC

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 31st, 2001, 11:46:50 AM
Dagger, Carshoulis isn't too far from Corellia. Not to mention, the time difference between the arbitration meeting and getting stopped in the blockade is rather debateable. I'd say that its very feasable for this to occur, time-wise.

Also, you gave your "permission" in legal terms to be captured when you attacked LV on Carshoulis, effectively voiding your claims in arbitration. The UEC was initially used as a precautionary measure, but since you had waived all negotiating power in your action, you were delivered to LV by default.

Sanis Prent
May 31st, 2001, 09:00:09 PM
(Sanis bit his lower lip slightly)

De'Ville...I hate to do this, but I've gotta stick to my customer confidentiality agreement. Need you to sleep for a few minutes.

(He drew one of his blasters, thumbing the emitter to "stun". Sanis leveled it off, and squeezed off a blue ring of energy at LD)

Lady DeVille
May 31st, 2001, 11:21:51 PM
ooc: Hey, take your arguing outside the thread. Personally, if the Ciz homeworld is that close, Dagger, you're not going to be here anyway. I'm going to say, LV you can be here, I'm not going to argue. So play nice! /ic:

De'Ville felt the stun wave hit her body as she was falling, and she sprawled on top of a dead trooper. She had no strength to fight off the stun affects, and as her nerves responded to the blast she saw the dead man's blood seeping into her while blouse. Every cloud has its silver lining, she mused, as her nervous system betrayed her and she fell towards unconsciousness. At least my legs aren't shaking anymore. Her eyes closed.

Lord Dagger
Jun 1st, 2001, 04:44:31 PM
OOC/BAH!\IC
Chryn watched DeVille fall, his orders were to protect her, but he had known the blaster was on stun...lucky for Prent, he would be dead now if it wasn't. Chryn's eyes scanned the small group of Sith before him. In his line of work you didn't trust anyone so he was keeping an eye on them just incase. Then he felt a familiar pressences heading in the group's direction...very familiar, a slight smile creeped to the edge of his lips as he sensed Lady Alaria. At least he wasn't alone forfilling his Master's wishes any more. With that thought in mind he turned his attention back to the group

Lady Alaria
Jun 1st, 2001, 05:08:53 PM
Alaria stepped off the shuttle, the two troopers flanking her. Her long white dress trailed behind her as she crossed the bay towards the doors leading to the rest of TSO. It had taken too long to get clearance, but they had finally gotten it from the Cizeraks (although grudgingly). Her husband was captive, and his friend was in trouble.

The Lady De'Ville... Alaria cast about for a sense of her and found none, which was disturbing. Chryn, she sensed the knight, her lord husband's apprentice. He would be near the lady. But first she had to see about Dagger.

Alaria and the troopers walked towards the place she sensed Chryn.

Gav Mortis
Jun 2nd, 2001, 07:14:36 PM
After seeing Lady De'Ville collapse on the corpse of one of the unfortunate gaurds from earlier, Gav was irritated by the ridiculousness of the situation. His patience was wearing thin and although not gone he was annoyed that Prent thought he had the right to stun a Sith without permission and on Sith grounds.

Suddenly, the blaster which Prent had held was ripped from his grip and hurled over to the east wall of the hanger whilst Prent himself was pushed by an unseen force and was thrown through the air back up the ramp of the Layla, there was a clang as a result of his head colliding with a protruding metal beam.

"Right. I want to know who ordered the capturing of De'Ville and why?"

Lord Chryn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:25:00 AM
A dark figure appears next to Gav. The Mord-Sith, master of pain smiled at Gav
"And if you do not answer Lord Mortis...you will answer me"
The Sith moved his hand slowly towards one of his torture implaments

Sanis Prent
Jun 3rd, 2001, 04:21:19 PM
(Sanis stood, wincing at where his head struck the metal beam. He looked at Gav in an irritated fashion, rubbing the back of his head)

Yeah, and well...I want a toilet made of solid gold. I got a policy of customer confidentiality. If the party that hired me wants to talk about it...its up to them. But I don't care if you're a Sith Master or a janitor on a jawa sandcrawler...I keep my confidentiality.

(Sanis glances over at Chryn)

Are you trying to break my concentration? That's not a good idea, friend. If I slip up, I might say something I don't want to say, or do something I don't want to do. If that happens, De'Ville might go from being unconcious to being dead. Lets think about this for a moment. Nobody wants her dead...at least, I doubt anybody does. But hypothetically speaking, if you keep letting some power trip go to your head...she's only gonna be able to serve TSO as about 120 pounds of fertilizer.

(Sanis mock-saluted, and began to walk up his ship's gangplank)

Cut your losses, guys. She's here, and she's alive. Optimistically speaking, you're doing pretty damn good.

(Entering the ship, Sanis retracted the gangplank, as he made his way into the pilot's pod...firing up the Layla's systems once again. He turned to look at Daleethria)

Lets blow this place.

Lord Dagger
Jun 4th, 2001, 05:27:03 AM
Chryn glanced over at Gav
"Should we have him stopped or let him go..."
Chryn turned and looked at DeVille
"And why did he stun her if he was going to leave, plus we still don't know who hired him"
Chryn threw up his arms in a gesture of annoyance. He turned back to LV
"I sujest you move DeVille somewhere more comfortable than this....like a bacta tank"

Gav Mortis
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:17:48 AM
"Should we have him stopped or let him go..."

"Shut up!" said Gav in an impatient tone and as he did, Chryn was also hurled through the air like Sanis before, crashing into numerous stacks of crates upon laniding.

Turning, Gav carefully scoops Lady De'Ville up in his arms and gently carrying her unconciouss body he heads for the nearest medical facility. On his way he passes Lord Chryn who is now struggling to his feet.

"The man was well in his rights not to tell us, leave it at that!"

Gav exits the hanger and heads towards the Order's medical center, a place which he'd been visiting more than he had wanted recently.

Lady DeVille
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:37:54 PM
De'Ville hung by a thread, barely able to keep tabs on the conscious world. Her head lolled back as Mortis picked up her body, limp as a rag doll in his arms. Prent was leaving, and no one had claimed her. The thought that some stranger could walk up and kill her with a word was frightening. And then she slipped completely into the void....falling, silently screaming into the darkness where nightmares awaited.

Her body gave a slight twitch as Mortis walked, the Sith amulet for concentration she had found on Vortex hanging by its chain around her neck and dangling over his arm.

Lord Dagger
Jun 4th, 2001, 04:55:18 PM
Chryn regained his feet and watched Gav take DeVille away, slowly and quietly, not wishing to feel the Sith Master's attack again, knowing that honor dictated that he would have to respond in kind which he did not want to do concidering they were all on the same side. Chryn sighed inwardly, hoping who ever hired Sanis would soon show themselves, his master had orded that they find the next few days 'unpleasent' due to the annoyance he had been caused

Sanis Prent
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:55:07 PM
(As the freighter Layla lifted off from Corellia, and began to depart the system, Sanis activated his HoloNet comm system, beaming an unblockable, and uncrackable signal to one person.)

Dear L.,

Your misbehaving child has been brought home. Please continue the transfer of funds. Don't forget her pacifier, and above all else, the magic words. It's imperative...4.0, even.

Don't forget what I know.

It was you who killed Captain Jazzbo.

Sincerely,
P.

(With that, the Layla entered hyperspace)

Lady DeVille
Jun 8th, 2001, 03:06:22 AM
ooc: Continued at TSO, <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =570.topic>On Her Knees (RP)</a> /ic: