Moonflower Nebula
Raithal
---------------------------
Death Fleet:

Dayark
---------------------------

Darth Delirion
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:23:05 PM
That's changed. SIN has lost some planets due to the fact that the GMA left. Consult Viscera about that.

Admiral Jyener
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:24:18 PM
True..

Darth Delirion
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:32:46 PM
And the GJO seems to have lost Dagobah... *chuckles wickedly*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:33:35 PM
:evil:

And you can add Bakura to the TSE's list of planetary assets.

Darth Delirion
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:43:04 PM
Funny how people seem unable to hold on to what they have, eh? :evil:

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:43:47 PM
These are current TGE holdings:Hoth system Duros Borleias Yavin system Maw Centerpoint Station Arkania Ruuria Wayland Moonflower Nebula Raithal

Darth Viscera
Jan 13th, 2001, 01:07:43 PM
GMA has the following:

Dantooine
Agamar
Delteon
Wor Tandell
Quintooine
Coursca Prime
Tierfon
Elom
Ithor
Carida
Yngar
Obroa-Skai
Taliman
Kade
Lorah’l
Telkish

Big Bad Naga
Jan 13th, 2001, 02:12:16 PM
Red Eye Syndicate/Galactic Shipyards has the following:

P'hish
Korbin(in process of being taken)

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 03:01:03 PM
Jyener's list seems accurate (I think, will ask Thrawn to double check). Bonodan and Chandrila is to be added to NR also.

The Lounge Lizard
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:01:10 PM
TMC no longer have Frih'Tan V

Big Bad Naga
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:03:37 PM
I believe TMF has it now....

JediJabroni
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:10:51 PM
The TGE's claim to Yavin was shaky at best. I never saw the RP where it happened. When asked to produce it, no one ever did. Besides, just as a formality over that claim, Thrawn took it back.

We need to have someone be the central point of contact for this sort of thing. The fleets need someone to CONTROL what's going on here.

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:39:13 PM
Let me see the thread, I was never informed of an attack on yavin, and i never saw a thread about, so please show me this thread...

Big Bad Naga
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:43:36 PM
Plus Jyener forgot about TNSC (The Naboo Sith Council) once known as TGC-SC. I believe they own

-Xa Fel
-Naboo (A part of it)

Danster the Gangster
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:53:08 PM
And a new planet needs to be added under The Gungan Council
Delrian
And Kubinda is owned by the Ewoks

Danster the Gangster
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:55:32 PM
Oh, and another thing
The Ewok Council and the New Republic are joint owners of Endor, they took it off TGE months ago

Gav Mortis
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:11:59 PM
Planets owned by FWA now belong to TSO.

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:16:41 PM
Yeah, and if ya notice Endor isnt on our list

JediJabroni
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:29:43 PM
Well your claim over Yavin was purely for "strategic" reasons as I recall. But look at that list. No one has a concept of a galactic map. There are no "borders" between groups. Every group is scattered all over from the core to the outer rim from one end of the galaxy to the other.

Besides, the Jedi aren't going to come attack you ... at least not -from- Yavin. They're too busy repairing after the spanking the TSE gave them anyway. You have absolutely nothing to fear from them being there. If you are attacked, Yavin will have nothing to do with it. Trust me.

BTW, I've talked to a mod about this --who is now an admin-- several times. He doesn't agree with your claim over it either. You got tons of terriority anyway and haven't had any opposition for a looooong time. And I'd like to remind you ... this is a game. Just drop it.

Gav Mortis
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:30:14 PM
TGE doesn't own CPS-i remember the thread-it ebded early in an OOC conversation-what a farce.

Danster the Gangster
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:32:06 PM
Endor wasn't on any list, but it needs to be added

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 09:40:54 PM
No, that CPS thread was Dym trying to take it and TGE claiming they already owned it. The one where we conqured it was with us taking it then DT claimng it didnt exist in the end, and we said it did

DvdJervs
Jan 13th, 2001, 10:30:21 PM
Gue - if that is so then you'd better get in touch with the Jedi NOW and state your position lest they just take that planet off you. I believe they have big plans for Yavin.

PS. Just in case you were wondering, no I wasn't the admin/mod who said your possession of it wasn't legal/serious/correct/whatever - it was one of the others.

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 10:37:39 PM
Actually Id be very entertained if they mounted an attack on the yavin system. it would be interesting to see what a jedi attack on the empire would be like

DvdJervs
Jan 13th, 2001, 10:44:33 PM
I can't speak for the Jedi but from what I hear they're not invading, they're just taking.

Admiral Jyener
Jan 13th, 2001, 10:58:11 PM
Looks like I have a lot of editting to do. If you were able to read, you'd know that the list was over a month old. A lot of people can get power hungry during that time.

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:06:06 PM
Like to see how'd they take it from me, im a master too so their mind tricks wont work

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:15:49 PM
Ok, now I am tired of this nonsense.

TGE has NO claim on the Yavin system whatsoever.

TGE actually never had Yavin, and even if they did, it was taken back fairly.

Check out this thread. Basically, what happens is Gue spreads his fleet to all kinds of systems, leaving Yavin unprotected. When fleet moves to Yavin, what does Gue in response? Nothing! Absolutely zero.

The posts of interests are made of Ackbar. I have copied and pasted for your convenience.

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...2466.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=246 6.topic)

POST 1:
The New Republic Fleet jumps out of hyperspace in the system of Yavin

"Alright" Arckbar commands to the other ships, "Send out all fighters and take out any platay defences... if any... And make sure the fleet stays out of range of any weapons... we are luck that TGE used there fulll fleet to defend Coruscant.. this should be clear sailing"

As Ackbar finishes giveing out his orders all fighter sqauds head to the planets few military areas

POST 2:
The small NR fleet takes orbit of Yavin 4

POST 3:

Yavin 4

The Fleet has over run any defences that TGE had, NR military forces are storming the final HQ that TGE has

"All ground units converge on sector 6, send everything we got.. speeds and fighters go in first bombard all outer defences, then rogue group and jedi elite backed up by the 5th army unit go in and take out all hostile forces.. and remember try not to kill them.." Ackbar gives his final orders to his people then sends a message to the NR HQ informing them of there victory."

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:20:40 PM
TGE did have claim to the system it conqured it during a lul in the rping, not my fualt you didnt see it, like its not your fualt i didnt see this, but o well, so we lose Yavin 4, we still own the rest of the system. Bt we might be willig to give that up in exchange for a planet from you i believe we desire

Director Isard
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:22:48 PM
you just want to swap planets?????????????

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:26:04 PM
LOL!

How generos! ;)

I would really like to hear some other posters views on TGE's rights in the Yavin system before I comment on this any further. But as a matter of curiosity, what planet might that be? :)

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:28:03 PM
whats the matter? Never played Monopoly before?

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:36:18 PM
:lol:

Yes, I have played monopoly. But I dont like losing money in monopoly if I can help it.

So... what was the planet you were interested in?

Admiral Jyener
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:37:27 PM
My opinion is to let TGE keep the entire Yavin System, so I just have to type "Yavin System under their heading. A lot easier for me than to type each individual planet in that sector under the group's heading.

Oh, and since GJO doesn't own Dagobah anymore, does that mean TSE has it..? Otherwise, I've updated the list with everything you've given me. For future changes, please state which planet you want to add/take away from a group, and where you want to put it.

ReaperFett
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:40:31 PM
I believe the GJO still has Dagobah. TSE never took it

Lord Gue
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:43:07 PM
Well since yavin system has like 13 planets in it, that means handing over 12 planets for the price of 1 which is just bad business, so i make the deal for just 2:

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:44:28 PM
Admiral Jyener,

Unfortunately, letting Gue have the entire Yavin system is absolutely out of the question.

And about Dagobah, TSE is not even present there longer. They destroyed the base which I believe was the purpose, but did not take the system. It is under protection of NR.

Sith Summoner
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:46:35 PM
Correct. Dagobah was not taken. If not for the fact that Ackbar's fleet is sitting right there, i would say it was up for grabs. But I would have to say that it is NR controlled

Master Yoghurt
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:48:20 PM
Gue, I will consult with Thrawn about this when I see him and give you reply on this later.

Admiral Jyener
Jan 14th, 2001, 12:01:22 AM
I understand Master Yoghurt, it was intended to be a joke.
Once you resolve who owns which planets in the Yavin Sector, please just tell me, and I'll put them in. As for now, I'll edit out any planets that belong in the Yavin Sector, such as Kashyyyk.

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 12:55:59 AM
Nonsense Gue-I remember the CPS thread(The one by TGE) and a farce it was, it doesn't belong to TGE at all!!

Admiral Jyener
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:07:36 AM
Ah, another uncertainty. When this is resolved, I'll fix that too.

Lord Gue
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:45:26 AM
Yes we did, we docked 2 SD's wrth of trops that invaded it and set up bases inside, after that is when OOC arguments started, which we won

Tourment
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:50:50 AM
MY GOSH YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO ARGUE!!!!!!

i remember that thread,we said we had it then thawn then the planets were destroyed by WD's then someone else said they had it,had some kinda ships to get it runnin again or sumthin.But when it came rite down to it that thred was anargument that resolved nothing so,at the end of it owner ship was still in the air.but gue did have a point,we could hide Millions of troops in that ol thing an they would never be found just due to the sheer size of it.

my $.2

JediJabroni
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:15:59 AM
Gue you were asked several times to produce the RP thread where you took Yavin. You never produced it because it doesn't exist. Your argument about "borders" is moot because everyone takes planets almost at random.

The GJO went to efforts to RP it out. End of argument.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:37:20 AM
Yavin is the NR's no need to trade

CPS, kinda hard to believe TGE can take center point with out taking tralus or talus.. if the thread isnt shown then stop saying you own it and make a new thread

Maw, again show prouf of this conquest

Duros, ugh does TGE just like makeing one post threads and calling it a conquest?

Show prouf Gue

Darth Viscera
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:04:55 AM
JediJabroni, the GMA does in fact have a galactic map. We were interested in taking Yavin several months ago, because whoever owns that planet has a very good striking position into the GMA. But then, there were all these squabbles between who owns it, etc, and we didn't want to get into a war with both TGE and GJO.

<a href=http://www.geocities.com/generalnorys/Galactic_map_mod.jpg>Galactic Map</a>

Caution, though, the image is 500k.

Lord Gue
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:01:06 AM
We did --- ----it WHY CANT IDIOTS READ A THREAD WHEN WE POST IT!?!?! I dont care, TGE took its own prescious time to post an RP, move ships, type replys, and when no one replys we move on with the rp regardles, then when WE think its done we move on. Then you guys come TOO ------ LAZY TO READ IT WHEN IT WAS POSTED! Then try and say we dont own planets and systems we put effort into controling. Well ---- you, we control them regardless of whateer the ---- you have to say and I advise you to read a ---- thread that say Conquest of -planets name here- and assume thats a thread taking over that place

Danster the Gangster
Jan 14th, 2001, 12:24:25 PM
Produce a link to the thread then

Lord Gue
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:18:45 PM
Icant, either a mod or a Admin deleted them, but regardless im not letting my hard work go down the drain, even if everyone is working against me

Grand Adm Thrawn
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:57:16 PM
post one
TGE fleet jumps out of hyperspace and moves into orbit of planet so and so

post two
TGe lands troops on planet so and so

post three
TGe has conquested planet so and so

post four
"Hey you cant call that taking a planet"

post five
"yes we can so F%$^ off!"

does that sum up all of TGE's hard work of conquests?

Tourment
Jan 14th, 2001, 02:00:59 PM
i dont know how many times i'v said this an heard this vary same argument.

dyzm,dyzm was in the maw thread,there is proof for that

and if threads get deleted how can u ppl have the audacity to demand them,wtf would u like us to do pull them outta our ass.No.Not my fault u decided to passit up when you had the chance to read it,especialy when the name of the planet isin the title.That is unexusable.An as post # of posts,as i have already said.my planet conquesting threads,most of them anyay,are around 15-20 very long posts[down page button 2-3 times]this,compared to the norm post length on planetary conquest threads is exemplary.I could easily break the osts down to you people's norm post size an have a 30-40 post long thread,but thats not my style. An to reremand me due to my style of writing............

Jedi Rebel X
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:44:23 AM
Answer me this...why wouldn't the admin save it if it was an important planet taking thread? Maybe because it wasn't that long perhaps?

Lord Gue
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:52:50 AM
Becuase, ignornce is Thrawns best weapon, if dont reply to the thread it doesnt ge that long, if it dont get that long it dot get saved, that simple

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 05:32:29 AM
Also, TSO had captured Dennaskar, I cant find the direct post, but I can show about half a dozen secondary posts that show my planing, and other stuff.

Speaking of Dennaskar, Does the Owner of Duros want to trade? TSO is trying to pull ourselves inward into one sector. But I just have gotten permission to ask, final trade compleation will have to wait until permission for the Council.

Lord Gue
Jan 15th, 2001, 05:42:22 AM
that depends, which quad is that in?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:24:24 PM
This is all the info they had on it in the SW planet guide

The location of a secret Santhe/Sienar Technologies laboratory. Santhe/Sienar was rumored to have developed a prototype cloaking device at this facility.

So I figured the planet was rimword. In the coorprate sector.

JediJabroni
Jan 15th, 2001, 05:43:47 PM
Maybe we should save all of our fleet threads and archive them. To stop the admins from rolling their eyes and/or glaring at me for suggesting so much more work and wasting more board space ... I mean that each group should save their own threads. Save the text and put it on their web page. That way if there is a dispute, they can bring up the thread.

One thing mods WOULD have to do is stamp the archive somehow. But the whole heart of the problem is that this fleet madness has gotten so out of hand because there has been NO moderation over it to date really.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:52:48 AM
(ttt)