PDA

View Full Version : Grown up talks lead to solutions

DarthPoreon
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:07:26 PM
Well, I sure wasn't trying for my OOC thread about my defection to become a fleet Rules RP discussion. I was trying to discuss my defection.

Viscera and I came to a solution with in the past hour over AIM about my defection. We did it Peacefully, and without arguing/flaming/insulting/raising voices.

I will still be defecting, but the way both of us go about it will be different. We've agreed on a basic outline of what will happen. I will be installing the Poreon Exodus Drives in a different, inconspicous manner. I will also be campaining around the Sector for support from Countrymen and Senior Officers. Alll of this will lead to the final defection in which I capture some planets and a small portion of the fleet.

For your knowledge, we agreed upon my defection resulting in my taking of the 1 SSD (my flagship), 10 ISDs, 37 YT-5700s. I will also be attaining three planets: Coursca Prime, Quintooine, and L'oharl.

Darth Varlon
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:10:56 PM
Congratulations on the talks, Poreon and Vis. Hope you two enjoy the roleplay.

Darth Viscera
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:31:35 PM
thank you

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:58:56 PM
:)

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:28:40 AM
^_^

Lady DeVille
Jun 7th, 2001, 03:31:42 AM
*hugs everyone* why don't these talks ALWAYS happen on AIM?! lol

Satine Capashen
Jun 7th, 2001, 09:40:41 AM
This just proves I need to get AIM! :D

Live Wire
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:20:38 AM
it shows that there is something about the boards when everyone starts getting involved that just degenerates things.