PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Kuat attack - Imperial Remnant

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:43:23 PM
Sorry bout the clutter guys...just wanted to ask a few questions and clear some stuff up, since its pretty tough to get documentation for your stuff.

Aside from the other things I have asked...are the rules still in place regarding groups and the number of members? This isn't necessarily directed at you guys, but also a number of groups that I've noticed have small numbers are springing up.

Just making sure some t's are crossed and i's are dotted.

FightingChance
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:34:44 PM
SIN has Six(?) members or is it five. We have been building stuff and making stuff in our backwater country for a long while, unnoticed. Piett would be best to talk to about that.On another note, this attack has nothing to do with the NR really.. They just happen to be in the middle. It's a grudge match: Me v. Jyener. Piett will be thrown in the mix and most likely the NR..seeing as how I will get them to join in the fun..one way or another..

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 10th, 2001, 12:30:51 AM
I'm failing to see where this is coming together.

You're trying to fight a Sith-allied fleet by invading NR?

Forgive the colloquialism, but I do believe the butter has done slid off your biscuit.

Darth Viscera
Jun 10th, 2001, 01:14:51 AM
:lol:

You hit that one right on the nose

FightingChance
Jun 10th, 2001, 03:13:19 AM
Okay..its kinda long and complicated but here goes:

Admiral Jyener and myself wanted a fight since I left Death Fleet with the ships I brought in..minus a Super Star Destroyer, which was lying dead in the water of Friv'Tan V. Jyener was making a visit to Kuat, to sabatoge or destroyer this or that, either way, I knew his fleet would be going there OOC. So, IC, I went about my humble little business. Alas, I was sent a transmition: Kuat. Thats it. I knew what it meant. So, I packed up at Olanji, then shot off near Kuat, maybe two minutes away by hyperspace. The end result, Jyener and I duke it out. Piett will most likely end his career now, in the battle. The choice of a NR world was because they would watch, then try to intravine hopefully.. and you get the picture.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:31:56 PM
Does the phrase "Bass Ackward" mean anything to you?

FightingChance
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:40:41 PM
Nope.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:41:56 PM
Does the Empire get involved in this? :D Must conquer! >=D

FightingChance
Jun 10th, 2001, 02:46:46 PM
Well, SIN and TIR do.
Soverng Imperial Navy, The Imperial Remnant.

Admiral Jyener
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:02:20 PM
Looks like I need to clear things up again.

Alright, FightingChance has a high place in the SIN, so I would think he has command over a good portion of their fleet. He was once part of Death Fleet and I and him don't get along too well. Somehow(don't ask how he knows IC, I'm not even sure) he finds out that I'm going to be at Kuat(not going to say why). FC doesn't follow orders and instead tries to intercept me at Kuat with the SIN fleet. Piett and Jyener are close allies, and Piett doesn't want this happening, so he tries to stop our fleets from engaging. That's all I'm going to say before ruining the plot.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:09:17 PM
(uncrosses eyes)

Are you trying to make "Natural Born Killers" look like a sane plot?

FightingChance
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:27:24 PM
Never saw it..

Admiral Jyener
Jun 10th, 2001, 08:57:04 PM
Never said it was my idea.