PDA

View Full Version : Cizerack Hunter Forces Q & A

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:27:52 PM
I'm starting this topic as a question and answer session regarding the Cizerack military. You see, unlike the Vong or Ssi Ruuk, the Cizerack in SW tabletop are an established race, and although dressed up with some creative lisence here, they would be known by most in the galaxy. Therefore...aside from secret projects, I consider anything else fair game to talk about here. I want everybody to know what the Cizerack can, and what they cannot do.

Ron Thrawn
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:48:22 PM
Are the Hunter Forces stronger than you?

Fleet Commander Zell
Jun 19th, 2001, 10:04:59 PM
Since the Cizerack obviously aren't from the Star Wars media where exactly did they come from?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:00:48 PM
Ron: The average Cizerack infantryman is not as strong as Cirrsseeto, if that's what you're asking. Not too far behind, but Cirrsseeto is rather large for his kind.

Zell: The Cizerack are a SW race, and have been a playable species in Star Wars Tabletop RP's.

Fleet Commander Zell
Jun 20th, 2001, 02:03:32 AM
If it's from Star Wars... why is there NO info on the net relating Cizerack to Star Wars? I even checked on theforce.net/swenc which is the encyclopedia Bob Vitas made, and without a doubt the most comprehensive one I've seen, and no mention of Cizerack there... I did however find some Cizerack info relating to Battlelords or something like that and on some other sites but nothing to do with Star Wars. Could you tell me where this info is as pertaining to Star Wars I'd like to check it out being as I've seen nothing about the Ciz' and if they are apart of Star Wars I'd like to know more.

FightingChance
Jun 20th, 2001, 02:11:08 AM
Go buy the table top RPG made in like 89.

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 20th, 2001, 02:27:59 AM
Made by West End games

Ron Thrawn
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:14:14 PM
I always thought they were borrowed from Escaflowne. (Japanese thing.)
They look like cat people from that show.

Nash Stolar
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:16:20 PM
He gets his pics from outlaw star

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 20th, 2001, 09:05:09 PM
Yeah, I use pictures for the characters from Outlaw Star, although I could probably edit and create a Cizerack from any animated character. Its not rocket science.

Solis EnVerse
Jun 21st, 2001, 12:28:05 AM
Can Cizerack interbreed with with humans?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 21st, 2001, 12:32:19 AM
Yes. The first Cizerack on the boards was a half-breed. She's also the best, IMO

Solis EnVerse
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:16:35 AM
Would I need to get permission from anyone to play a Cizerack, or could I just make a character up?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:30:08 AM
You'd need permission...but the consensus from the group is that we're not currently having new members. Sorry.

FightingChance
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:46:55 AM
Can you mail me a piece of Cizerack so I can see whether or not they give indigestion.

By the Way, I am first in line to become a Cizerack! I asked first!

Saka C Winner
Jun 21st, 2001, 12:58:25 PM
Can the Ciz' use the Force?

Sanis Prent
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:12:16 PM
No.

Fleet Commander Zell
Jun 22nd, 2001, 12:58:33 AM
Why would he have to ask if he can RP a Cizerack? You don't have to ask to RP a human, you don't have to ask to RP any specific race... if you want to get into the Cizerack group that's another story... but there's no rules that say someone can have the monopoly on a certain race... And as for Cizerack using the Force... if they're in the Star Wars Galaxy then yes there's a percentage of them that will be able to use the Force. With some races it's a very small percentage and some it's a very large percentage but can anyone name a species that has no people that are force sensitive?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:02:10 AM
Fair enough question, but the gist of the matter is that the way the government works...ANY being of Cizerack blood is bound to the Pride...whether they choose such or not. Even those unwilling (Sasseeri Reeouurra, etc) to do so are still part of the Pride.

As for the Force...sure, I bet a portion would be able to do that, but considering Cizerack interests (which are rather more mundane than Force interest) and the fact that a character with 5x human strength attributes getting even stronger with the force would be God Modish.

We don't have death stars or sun crushers in this RP either. We can do without force-sensitive Cizerack.

FightingChance
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:15:33 AM
I could be the force sensitive Cizerack, seeing how I want nothing to do with physical combat. I just want a ship. Heheheheheheh.

Fleet Commander Zell
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:37:12 AM
I didn't necessarily say that the Cizerack actively seek to develop their Force Sensitivity because of the few percent of people that are actually Force Sensitive an even smaller percentage go through training so really all I was saying was that there's usually a range from less than 1% to a couple of percent for every race that represents how many members of their race per hundred are Force Sensitive.

The thing about the every Cizerack is obligated to the Pride doesn't make sense to me but that's probably because I don't know jack about the Ciz' but it doesn't really make sense that you can say every Ciz' is obligated to you even if they don't want anything to do with you.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 22nd, 2001, 09:41:49 AM
That's just how their system of rule works...similar to 20th century communist bloc nations. Sasseeri, who is technically a Pride Member, is that way against her will, as she dislikes being forced to pay tribute to the Cizerack government. These are a very racist people, and they don't really see allegiance in terms of geographic or spatial location, or ideology. Its all in blood.

For a more mundane reasoning, I doubt that the local sect of Yuuzhan Vong would be happy if somebody brought out a YV character that worked in a fashion salon.

This isn't just me saying this. I'm speaking generally for the rest of the group, as they've told me they don't want the Ciz played out like some flavor of the week.

Fleet Commander Zell
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:18:30 AM
Makes sense, and the board wouldn't even know who the Ciz' were if you guys didn't bring them to the board so I understand where you're coming from... just trying to gather some info.

Lady DeVille
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:38:24 PM
I have a question: Is there any way you could make the names easier to SPELL, and simpler to pronounce? :)

Nupraptor
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:58:29 PM
There's a few of those names that I'm convinced humans do not have the proper equipment to pronounce.