PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY ANTI-DRUG DAY!!!

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 12:18:37 PM
"Hi, this is Andrew Milligan reporting live from the Star Wars Fans News Agency in Beijing, China where rallies are taking place throughout the city to celebrate the crackdown on drugs in China."

"Today, we all witnessed with glee as government officials ignited 2 tons of confiscated heroin placed in large metal pans and doused with gasoline. State television carried the spectacle live on its noon news broadcast."

"Shortly afterwards, we recieved a live broadcast from Kunming where a second public rally was taking place, the crowd cheered with delight as at least 56 alleged drug barrons were lined up, forced to there knees and shot in the back of the head."

"This has been a glorious day for the Chinese Government and it's people, one which we will all look back on proudly."

<FONT SIZE="3">"HAPPY ANTI-DRUGS DAY!!!!

LONG LIVE COMMUNISM!!!!"</FONT>

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 12:21:41 PM
Want an egg roll?

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2001, 12:33:26 PM
theres bad human rights, and then there is killing an ACCUSED drug trafficker, execution style. Thats just sick

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 12:55:22 PM
Nice to see your sensitive side LL!

:mad:

Garrett Blade
Jun 26th, 2001, 12:55:25 PM
Its not sick - it's human!

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:01:44 PM
Bah, humbug. Anti-Drug day.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:01:59 PM
I don't condone the execution without trials or anything to consider guilt or innocence. At least I like the way the Chinese execute people. Shoot them in the head, and charge the families $0.34, for the bullet.

And sorry...I'm hungry!!!

Morgan Evanar
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:08:50 PM
Yeah... I dunno. I think capital punishment is bad. I mean, who are we, as humans, to decide wether somone should live or die?

I don't think we are responsible enough as a speices for it.

But yeah LL, if you are going to do it, I think thats the way.

And, you have any more egrolls? I'm hungry too.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:14:13 PM
Morg...have your best family friend shot in the back in your church, and then talk to me about whether or not the death penalty is important.

I hate that man...and come hell or high water, I will see him die of something other than natural causes.

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:18:57 PM
It's funny how the murdered recieve justice via the same injustice they were dealt. We are a race of primitive, evil b*stards and if the appropriate punishment for murder is murder, then why isn't the executioner, judge, jury, lawyer and damn it, the whole f*cking corrupt government executed too?

We will NEVER learn, it makes me want to rip out my guts, curl up in a ball and die in a corner at the hypocrisy of it all.

It is BEYOND evil!

ReaperFett
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:20:33 PM
ok, but would you want anyone ACCUSED of it shot? Thats how China currently are going through it

Morgan Evanar
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:20:48 PM
I can't put myself in your place. Can't be done. I'm not going to bother to try. It's my current opinion, giving what I've seen.

I guess if there were enough witnesses... but the problem in general is that lots of innocent people get killed. Thats my main aversion to it. But I suppose if its blatant like that... well... I'm sure the state has 50 dollars of chemicals for lethal injection.

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:23:20 PM
Treat others the way you would like to be treated. If you shoot a compassionate, living, breathing person- might as well be on the reciving end, too. I'm sure if a judge did it, and tried himself in the court of law, he'd find himself guilty.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:23:33 PM
Oh I never said I liked how matter-of-factly they did it. Those people should have been given a fair trial and as much defense as they could muster...

...THEN, if guilty...they should've been shot in the head, and had their families pay for the bullet.

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:28:37 PM
WHY!?!?!?

Why more death? Why more killing?

How can anyone treat the taking of anothers life so casually, whether they are innocent or mass murderers!?!?

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:32:04 PM
Also, what I am trying to say is that it is not just the person who pulls the trigger who is guilty.

It is the whole "LEGAL" system.

ANYONE who supports capital punishment, in my view, has the blood of thousands on their hands, it is legalised murder, nothing more and in no way, anything less.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:33:29 PM
Its the same as love, hate is.

I cannot tell you how absolutely beautiful love is. You have to feel it in your heart.

I also cannot tell you how absolutely horrible it is to hate somebody, and I DO NOT use that term casually. If I hate you...I want you to die. I cannot describe real hatred for you. You have to feel it in your heart, and I hope to God you never do.

Gav Mortis
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:44:46 PM
Too late for that sort of talk. Too late for everyone.

I HATE with all of my heart, mind and soul what the human race has become, it repulses me, in all honesty. There is so much evil in the world and most of it is taken for granted and accepted, that is what true evil is.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:50:33 PM
Funny, I used to think exactly like you, Gav. Exactly like that.

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 03:50:04 PM
I HATE with all of my heart, mind and soul what the human race has become, it repulses me, in all honesty. There is so much evil in the world and most of it is taken for granted and accepted, that is what true evil is.

That must be a horrible burdon to bear, Gav.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 26th, 2001, 04:03:22 PM
Gav, I used to think like you too, but lately all I feel is apathy. I hope it stays that way. it's much easier to stop caring.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 04:07:01 PM
Easier, yes...but you miss the perks of life when they try to swing your way.

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 04:13:13 PM
Also true.

Darth Varlon
Jun 26th, 2001, 09:38:58 PM
Break out the blunts and live in bliss.

j/k.

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 09:59:48 PM
and hope the commies don't invade.

ShoeStone Wednesdaydale
Jun 26th, 2001, 10:04:55 PM
The commies are very controllable through the use of drugs.

Anybody remember the Opium Wars of the 19th century :)

Force Master Hunter
Jun 26th, 2001, 10:27:40 PM
Why do we persist with dealing with the splinter in the other's eye, when we dont deal with the plank in ours?

For all I know, shooting drug dealers in China is acceptible behaviour in their culture. They probably look at our acceptance of what they see as perversions and are equally horrified. We in the West seem to think we have some God given right to force OUR values on other cultures.

We dont.

We will never have a perfect and Utopic world under human efforts.

Do we stand by while true evil happens?

No.

Is this true evil?

Nothing more than what Western countires have done.

Side note : Ever wondered who the first Communists were?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:07:46 PM
What do most of us multi-cultured people know about good old fashioned Teutonic, Wagnerian ways of life? I mean, if somebody believes in Nietzche (sp) and his Ubermensch...who are we as Americans (or Australians) to say that they are wrong? I mean...if their culture believes that the Aryan German race is superior to all others...then their point of view is just as valid as our own. We shouldn't be so judgmental.

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:10:28 PM
I remember the Opium wars.

FMH, do you mean literally, or do you expect us to cite 19th century industrial revolution-era Europe and Marx's Communist Manifesto? Probably Egyptians formed their own little communes after having nearly died constructing their pyramids and such.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:19:40 PM
Vis : Literally. Lets see if you know who they were. Answer might surprise you and it might surprise you just how close it was to the Communism Manifesto

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:27:49 PM
Well, I think that's a matter of your point of view. In the Dark Ages, and perhaps up into the Fuedal Age, no doubt there were numerous syndicalisms which sprouted up.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:32:32 PM
1st Centry AD actually

Sanis Prent
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:33:51 PM
Or even the Quakers :)

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2001, 11:36:59 PM
or at least first recorded ;)

Gav Mortis
Jun 27th, 2001, 02:30:56 AM
I don't give a f*ck about culture!

To kill a fellow human being is wrong, regardless of where you are. Otherwise in China, murderers would roam free if it was acceptable, and executions are nothing less than legalised murders.

Did the people in China want to die?

Gav Mortis
Jun 27th, 2001, 02:32:41 AM
And by the way, I don't think it's just China I think the whole human race is messed up, when I made that first post it wasn't against China, it was against you, me, everyone.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 27th, 2001, 05:20:46 AM
Things were simpler where there were less law.s I'm not saying everyone would like it, but I'm one of the few who could take comfort roaming around durring the fuedal age with nothing more than a sword and the clothes on my back for company - at least, until I was killed for them.

Besides, people die all the time... if not of one thing, than of another. I guess their time just comes..? :/

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jun 27th, 2001, 11:22:39 AM
*Sigh* Stop being so philisophical. If Gav hates me, fine. If he thinks we're all sick killers who let evil run amok, fine. Let him think that - you don't really have the right to alter his beleifs anyhow.

Me? The human race is full to brimming with beautiful people. People who do good things. People who end murder - even by handing it back to the killers all wrapped up nice.

I think that being trapped in a prison, or worse, solitary confinement for the whole of your life would be worse than any of the nice, quick deaths.

Gav Mortis
Jun 27th, 2001, 11:59:26 AM
Hey! I didn't say I hated you at all! :mad:

I believe anyone who supports capital punishment has blood on their hands, but I NEVER said I hated anyone.

I said I hate what the human race has become, and I in no way say there aren't beautiful things in the world but if you are satisfied with the beauty you have whilst others suffer and die, fine, thats your choice not mine. I just am dissatisfied as there are those without the beauty, I am more referring to the third world now not convicted criminals, but the ugliest thing in the world, is the arrogance and tolerance of the human race in general, not everyone though of course.

But let me make it clear, my words are strong and my views on morality strict but I do not hate anyone.

Garrett Blade
Jun 27th, 2001, 01:40:08 PM
I agree completely with you Dru, despite the fact that I have just listened to the Irresponsible Hate Anthem. :)