PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Admins and others if the wish...

Reysa Sashara
Jun 28th, 2001, 11:35:59 PM
the BWE (Border Wold Empire) want to be a unique race, now we have choosen one but ill keep that secret right now..but there reptialian i will tell you that...now...since were changing our race..or want to...can we change baords with the current equipment we have or would we need to star again?...we are chooseing a SW race..but the BWE was never a choosen race in the firstplace...we didnt even stait what race we wre...but i would like to keep our current equiptment..is this possible..

Rey- BWE Grand General..

Darth Snack
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:14:54 AM
Well, I'm not sure if others will agree, but if you have never stated your race before IC, then just think of this as stating your race now. I don't see why you would need to start over again.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:22:47 AM
I agree with Snack on that...

Morgan Evanar
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:43:04 AM
*blinks*

Er... *blinks* Ok.

Could you write that in paragraph/sentence form, for ease of interpretation?

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:44:40 AM
Doesn't seem to be an Admin issue from what I can glean from what was said, more like a personal RP choice. Snack is right.

Force Master Hunter
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:45:58 AM
(Ahh cool, Ogre beat me to an answer) Cool, cause what I said made no sense)

Reysa Sashara
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:50:00 AM
No you dont understand....what i ment is, now that were changing race, even though the BWE never stated our race in the first place....can we take what we made at the BWE with us, or do we need to start oever just cuz we are chooseing a race for ourselfs?

Darth Snack
Jun 29th, 2001, 01:52:30 AM
Er... Same answer basically. if previous race wasn't stated, and no one knew what race you were before (besides the actual members.. even then if they knew) then what we don't know won't affect us. I see it as you never really changed race, just never said what race you were to begin with.

*blinks at what he said... need sleep*

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 29th, 2001, 08:01:07 PM
What Snack is trying to say is that yesm you can keep all previous technology that has been research and all ships which have been constructed. If you need to modify them to suite your race, such as life support changes, then simply have them "refitted" for a few days and you'll be fine. :)

Reysa Sashara
Jun 29th, 2001, 10:22:10 PM
Jeseth,thaks for all ya help buddy..:)

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:59:30 AM
You're welcome, though I haven't done much really. :p