PDA

View Full Version : Viashino-Skoth

Reysa Sashara
Jul 5th, 2001, 09:05:40 PM
well since the rest Ya'll are doin it so will we..lol..

First ill start by telling you a lil' bit about ourselfs:

The Viashino are a race of humaniod-Reptilians, that have evoloved from beaing a quiet community to actrally beaing quite aggressive and strong in many ways, there technology is actrally quite diffrent from most humaniods, there ships are made out of something called Actrolodite which is basicly only found on Ambria, this substance is 1 part Rock and 7 parts titanuim, most hulls to cap ships are about 27 feet thick with this substance, fighters are about 5 feet thick...

Our community is not based around gods and religion like you might think, infact they dont beleve in any gods..only a afterlife by which they are honerd by there people on Ambria, although we do worship a few statues of great Vias in the past...

There are many spaces going there....we are a very "To ourselfs" race as it were blowing up or killing anything that may stand in our way...

here the link: pub70.ezboard.com/bborderworldempire (http://pub70.ezboard.com/bborderworldempire)

Enjoy...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 6th, 2001, 12:19:56 AM
I won't comment on the height differences between your Viashino and the ones in SW tabletop, as I have taken similar creative lisences with the Cizerack here. However....the hull thickness of your ships is kinda....uh....insane. Do you expect these ships to be able to move?

Reysa Sashara
Jul 6th, 2001, 12:31:24 AM
its insane yes..lol...yes they can move but at the moment were reaserching in something called "Tesla" witch will move the ship no prob attal..lol :) ...

Although in space if you think about it thet is not weight attal..and our cap ships are built on in a orbital yard and our avarage height is about 6'6-6'7

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:08:52 AM
Extremely wasteful to say the least. Well, if you don't mind using 5x as many resources as necessary... And supposedly these ships, with 30-foot thick bulkheads, are supposed to hover inside an atmosphere? Ha. They'll drop like led zeppelins.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 6th, 2001, 06:11:20 AM
actrally i neverment those, the project for those have been called off untill further notice..sorry Vis....nice try tho..:)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:56:57 PM
I have looked at your board and I am asking a favor. This symbol in my personal pic is one that you are using on your board.

The Chaos symbol is something that Dale and her Master, Kat have been using since we started RPing a year ago. Would it be too much to have you find something else to use there since there is a lot of history with it.

Khendon S
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:07:09 PM
If you guys want, I'll make you a 3d symbol? totally original.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 6th, 2001, 07:25:07 PM
Actrally that would be pretty cool, if you could do that :)

Khendon S
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:44:45 PM
no prob, bob. IM me, my aim is 'ietib'.