PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 9th, 2001, 01:07:46 PM
For the next 9 days, at least.

I am leaving in an hour to go to my grandmothers funeral, and then I come back tuesday to start working graveyard shift at Lowes for big inventory crap...along with my other job in the morning. I will work 17 hours a day, and when I am not working, I will be sleeping. I am not saying you won't see me, but I don't really know when you will be seeing much of me. I may post once or twice each day at job one, but nothing else. On the weekends, I will be on in the mornings...I think. I may want to sleep though.

See you round the bend, guys....take it sleazy.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 9th, 2001, 01:30:57 PM
Best wishes to you.

Khendon S
Jul 9th, 2001, 02:30:12 PM
Likewise

Gav Mortis
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:32:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

On a more serious note, this is a personal plea from me to you; please don't overwork yourself. I remember when you posted a typical daily routine and the amount of work you do is inhumain. In the long run, you will only crash and burn, you will wear yourself out. Take it easy man, take your foot off the accelerator.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Darth Viscera
Jul 9th, 2001, 06:14:15 PM
:(

My condolences about your grandma, dude. That must really suck. I've lost 1 grandmother and 2 grandfathers myself. I hope that all this isn't way too emotionally (and physically) draining for you.

You should sleep whenever you get a chance. If that means you have to put swfans.net on hold for a while to keep your body somewhat charged...well, swfans.net isn't going anywhere, and we'll be here for you when you get back.

Again, my condolences about your grandma. Good luck dude, I know times are tough, but it's got to start getting better one of these days.

Kikran Akard
Jul 9th, 2001, 08:38:41 PM
Good luck with the jobs, and I'm sorry about your grandma.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 10:32:28 PM
Charley..please take care. I am sorry I missed you before you left. :(

I hope you got the sympathy card I emailed you.

Please take care my friend and God Bless!

I will be away when you return..see you after 7/21

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:02:25 AM
sorry to hear about your grandmother, Loungie, but hope to see ya back around soon......

Darth Karrn
Jul 10th, 2001, 06:33:36 AM
sorry about your Gramar my friend, see you when you get back...

Live Wire
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:31:35 PM
Im keeping you in my prayers my friend. *hugs* Im so sorry that your family is going through this loss. I hope to see you when you get back but if Im not here I'll see you end of the month. Im thinking about you!