PDA

View Full Version : One of our own being sued by Lucasfilm, please help him.

aStanze
Jul 8th, 2001, 05:20:32 AM
Please click on my second banner to learn how you can help a fellow Star Wars Fan in Trouble with George Lucas...it will only take a minute of your time.

Thanks,
-Anthony Arellano
"Stanze"

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 05:45:45 AM
I signed the online petition. $100,000 (multiplied by however many counts LFL is asking for) plus another $100,000 punitive is nothing to King George, but it's enough to make or break a human being. I think it's despiccable what they're doing, and I really don't want to perpetuate such a company if they actually go through with it.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 8th, 2001, 08:43:24 AM
Strange... I never saw this coming - but then again, I really didn't see Episode I coming either. Disasters in both cases. :|

Nupraptor
Jul 8th, 2001, 08:59:14 AM
I added my name to the petition. Lucasfilms has always encouraged people to make Replica Props and Costumes in the past: To change their mind now and file a lawsuit against one person is wrong.

Sieken Kasstra
Jul 8th, 2001, 10:06:16 AM
Ive sighned...and ive seen websites all over the net about how tomake props and such...how to make light sabers of your own (without the light) of corse....so why just this guy??...any way...goodluck to him

Darth Varlon
Jul 8th, 2001, 11:40:21 AM
Good god.. SWFans could be next if we aren't careful.

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:55:55 PM
my crawls! yipes! I hope they at least send me a "cease and desist" notice before they try and sue me over my beloved crawls :|

Rama Sha
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:36:28 AM
You don't have to tell me twice to help another SW fans and Prop builder.

Signed.

Khendon S
Jul 9th, 2001, 02:37:27 PM
I signed as well.

Live Wire
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:17:04 PM
it seems that lately I've just been more and more disgusted with LucasFilms treatment of fans. I know a lot of people have a negative image of your average swfan but we deserve respect and a whole hell of a lot better treatement then we get!