PDA

View Full Version : RP Timelines

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:23:56 PM
I just want to cover an issue I seem to be finding interesting, Timelines. From what Im reading it would be ok to start an RP that is in a different timeline than that of another.
EX: 2 different planet conquest threads by the same group
So if this is ok, would then playing an RP from way off in the timeline be ok? Such as me starting an RP at a point in time where i still controlled TGE and I still held my seat of power at Courascant and had the largest portion of the imperial galaxy. If i started a planestary conquest thread at that point in time I would have no opposition as Thrawn was my only advrasary back then and he isnt here now..... Now is this just a silly loop hole or am i just wrong?

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 10th, 2001, 03:32:45 PM
When using a time line difference in your Rp, it's usually best to use COMMON SENSE AND FAIR PLAY. Clearly anyone with one or the other can see that such a form of abuse isn't fair or sensible.

Darth Viscera
Jul 10th, 2001, 07:27:49 PM
:rolleyes:

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:00:30 PM
(Starts singing "Yesterday")

Sorry Gue...although we do have janitorial positions for lowly Hyuu-manns at the Pride :lol:

Force Master Hunter
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:44:13 PM
Gue, while not illegal, it does go against Common Sense and Fair Play and as that is something I am moving to use to judge God Mdoing now, it would be marked as Moding, or called a story only

Lord Gue
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:11:30 PM
LoL, I was just raising a point, not like it was something I'd actually try