PDA

View Full Version : Some bad mistakes.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:22:34 AM
Well, looks like a made a mistake and started a war some people were itching for. Just so I can post in a forum where both groups could read, here you go. I'll be participating. But only with Yomin. After he loses a fight, I'm going to have him dishonourably discharge him from the Yuuzhan Vong so that I can play him as a bounty hunter, or something.

Lucious will not be involved. God knows the two defenders are outnumbered enough as it is.

As soon as Yomin loses, I'm leaving for a bout a month to stew. I'm very angry with a few people right now, and I'm not very rational when angry.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:14:32 PM
Damn...Yomin, please try to get on AIM or something.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:37:40 PM
o.o; Ditto.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:39:38 PM
:-| i Fail to see where th Via come in with Vong messups and why we have been dragged into the war!!

sorry guys im just very stressed and angry right now, i just get set up and everything and i get this, im sorry
http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:51:00 PM
I want a war. The last good battle was back in January. I, for one, can only go so long during one of swfans.net's famous lulls. Hell, we have pacts with everyone in the star wars galaxy. This one was the easiest to break.

So just enjoy the action. God knows we'll crave it later.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:50:05 PM
:p