PDA

View Full Version : Join the New Order!

Fleet Commander Zell
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:11:14 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know about my group The New Order. It's an Imperial group based in TGC, which won't affect any infiltration rules of SWFans because it's a separate galaxy. So if anyone's interested in a high ranking position in an up and coming Empire check out our board.

Darth Viscera
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:14:40 AM
Mine's better :)

Fleet Commander Zell
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:30:46 AM
That's because members of TNO have a life outside of RPing

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:08:02 AM
Ouch.

Darth Viscera
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:20:28 AM
peh, lives are overrated :)

Fleet Commander Zell
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:41:17 AM
Easy to say when you DON'T HAVE ONE!

But seriously people come join the group, you'll get a high ranking position, and it doesn't have anything to do with the continuity of SWFans so if you have a Jedi char here, or an Imperial one for that matter, it doesn't make a difference!

Jedah Lynch
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:54:00 AM
Whenever someone promises a high ranking position right off the bat I'm seriously unimpressed.

There is such a thing as quality comes first.

Plus those that take in just everybody and give them positions tend to fail due to faulty leadership or lack of a meshing of views or people that really have no idea what they are doing.

But oh yeah, good luck:)

Darth Viscera
Jul 4th, 2001, 01:58:12 AM
Why do you always have to go around flaunting your hostility?

(talking to zell)

Fleet Commander Zell
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:04:31 AM
Lynch: First off, quality is of the utmost importance, if you don't believe me or think that I don't know what I'm doing check out some of TNO's RPs on TGC's forums. I'm just trying to attract members and within a Galaxy that doesn't have the major backing of a site like SWFans.net it's a tough thing to do. And to say that we don't know what we're doing would be an uneducated statement on your part because you don't know us and you don't know what we're capable of.

Visc: There is no hostility... just... well hostility I guess

Jedah Lynch
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:04:43 AM
Actually Zell that uneducated part came from you saying and I do quoth

So if anyone's interested in a high ranking position in an up and coming Empire check out our board.

you'll get a high ranking position

If that doesnt say it all I dont know what does. So if you going for quality then do try to not say such things in the first place. It just looks

l
a
m
e

Signed

The hostile one.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:38:46 AM
Having just visited the TNO board (although I've never before RPed at TGC), I'll back up Zell on the fact that they are indeed a quality group. I'm thinking that what Zell said was more of a catch phrase to spark the interest of possible recruits, seeing as how it looks like "The New Order" has quite few members in it thus far. That is not to say however, that it does not appear to be a quality group. Quite the contrary, it appears to have some of the best writing talent I've seen in any type of RP group in a long time.

So maybe you should all just lighten up.

EDIT: One additional note. Perhaps it would be wise for certain people to take a peek behind the surface, to review the facts before they jump to any hotheaded conclusions.

Jedah Lynch
Jul 4th, 2001, 06:08:28 AM
Nice speech.

Do so like it.

*Golfs clap*

Especially better since you just joined so see why you would want to make it look good, many do the same thing and got to admit Zell did a pitch that would make some go out of the promise of easily getting a position that could benefit them.

As for your speech, it was good too as said. If the fact of the matter was that you didnt just join it would probably carry more weight. Could they be a good group of RPers? Sure, anything is possible. Not denying it.

Quite the contrary, it appears to have some of the best writing talent I've seen in any type of RP group in a long time.

That part......that I would call just plan desperate to validate your arguement. But everyones entitled to their view.

And yes did take a look at the board, nothing new, original, creative, unique or refreshing in any way but again just my view.

Ah well:)

Force Master Hunter
Jul 4th, 2001, 06:37:19 AM
Ummm...... okay.......

Just play nice people.

** Makes note to check thread in morning to make sure it hasnt gotten out of hand**

Jedah Lynch
Jul 4th, 2001, 07:02:37 AM
Sure.

In fact playing Baseball right now. Its the first ever SWfans tryouts of the season!

Zell run to center, the ball is going out there.

Vis get read to tag him before he gets to third!

FMH steal already!!!!!

*Redoes Roster*

Need more wookie.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 4th, 2001, 12:44:14 PM
*Breaks his bat across Lynch's head.* Oops. Sorry coach.

Come on. Someone was going to say it. May as well have been me. :)

Reysa Sashara
Jul 4th, 2001, 02:26:43 PM
Just visited the TNO board and i rearly have to say dood....good job for lay out and stuff, but in joining dont push people to join...just let em come....beleve me..

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 4th, 2001, 03:20:21 PM
I think the only reason he posted to get people to join, Reysa, is because the group is based over at TGC, and the only way to attract attention and get more RPers from swfans to come and take a look would be by dropping a post by the swfans OOC forum. And so he did.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 4th, 2001, 04:55:35 PM
i see...ok cool...the Via (Viashino) have only been open about a month and we have 8 indervisual members :S only one of them is a duplicate and thats me as Jashiva Darkstorm...and i aint done no recruiting

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 4th, 2001, 05:27:57 PM
Yes, but you are a group based here at swfans, where people can more easily get word of your actions. From what I've seen it's more difficult for the word to get out about a new group when you are based in the TGC universe.

Good luck with your new group though. I'm glad to hear that you're prospering.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 4th, 2001, 05:39:28 PM
Wouldent call is propering yet my friend, still alot of building constructions and researching to do in our own ships, but at the moment just trying to get ourselfs up and ready for any battle right now..hard work

Talon Kardde
Jul 4th, 2001, 09:34:58 PM
Indeed.

Fleet Commander Zell
Jul 5th, 2001, 01:51:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words about the board Reysa, I however won't take credit for the layout of the board being as how I had nothing to do with it. Understand that I'm not trying to "push" people to join, I'm just informing them that we have an Imperialistic group based in TGC which might be interesting for some people in the SWFans Galaxy to partake in without violating any types of infiltration rules. I just want people to know that there's a group called TNO which they can join or not join it's up to them. If I never mentioned it noone would even know it existed and without knowing it exists you obviously can't join. I don't want to push anyone into joining, I'd rather have 1 committed member than 5 part timers

Hexadragon
Jul 7th, 2001, 07:20:05 PM
Surprised you even advertised at SWFans, Zell...though I think it's a very good idea.

And thanks for the positive comments on the layout, I've been meaning to find some more opinions on it.

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:33:59 PM
Zell, Id like to talk to you in private

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 10th, 2001, 07:38:39 PM
No, Zell will not be talking to you. I can say in advance that TNO does not associate with persons like yourself.

Maximus Tyranus
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:46:21 PM
Gue... if you'd like to "talk to me in private" you can IM me at Maz Vamosk

Darth Exceron
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:47:19 PM
Interesting offer it seemed you had broughten-up to Zell, Gue.

Hah, but I and the rest of the creators of TNO(all 4 of us) had other elements of a good Imperial group in mind besides shear power...that should be known.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:07:52 PM
There is a difference between power and good roleplaying, Gue. It appears this is a lesson you are yet to learn. And until you do so, TNO and most likely every other RPer around will have no respect for you. And when you DO - well, I probably still won't have any respect for you.