PDA

View Full Version : Someone.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:51:54 PM
Someone deleted a post of mine under this name. It was directed at Zorin Hexes, and hardly cluttered the thread enough for anyone to have been bothered. Now, either Zorin hasn't been able to read it or has disregarded it. Because of this, I've been thrown off entirely, and because someone deleted it, I've not been reading the Barbarossa thread, but instead looking for a new one. So whoever deleted this, please at least ask me if I have a good enough reason to post something before you delete it, next time.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:54:36 PM
There have been no post deletions that I am aware of.

Log shows no recent deletions by RolePlay mods/admins either.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:58:27 PM
Well, its not there, and it seems odd that it would be randomly deleted by a glitch, or something of that nature.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:01:03 PM
When did this occur? And from which topic?

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:10:33 PM
The thread was Operation: Barbarossa. It could have been deleted at any point, maybe as long as a five, six days ago.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:11:39 PM
Was it an IC or OOC post?

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:16:49 PM
OOC.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:20:44 PM
All of the OOC posts were deleted a few days ago.

It was asked for in the Barbarossa discussion thread.

*Solves mystery*

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:23:33 PM
Why? I know I never gave anyone permission to delete my post. Because of that, now my planet is being bombarded, and I haven't even had a chance to reply. :mad:

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:24:18 PM
OOC posts have no place in the RP forum, thats what this forum is for. Any and all OOC posts in the RP or ST forums are fair game for deletion or being moved, no questions asked.

Darth Viscera
Jul 19th, 2001, 07:22:09 AM
Operation Barbarossa is the attack of BOTH the Vong and the Via empires. There's no need to make two separate threads for them, that would just confuse the situation.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 19th, 2001, 12:13:42 PM
And one super thread with four, five different fights is a splendid idea?

Ryu Warusa
Jul 19th, 2001, 01:46:20 PM
This is Zorin posting from Ryu's account. I have to agree with Visc, there's no need to make a new thread, but I will do so if you think that it's better for you Carr (and if Viscera "okays" it).

Nichos Marr
Jul 19th, 2001, 06:06:45 PM
This isn't Viscera's war. He's made it the Vong's and the Viashino's too. He is the Diktat of the Empire, not the war.

Darth Viscera
Jul 20th, 2001, 04:17:46 AM
The Via and the Vong are being attacked in Operation: Barbarossa. If you want to go ahead and start a seperate thread for all 7 planets which are being attacked, in which you prosecute their individual defenses, then go right ahead. The word superfluous springs to mind, however.

Reysa Sashara
Jul 20th, 2001, 05:26:15 AM
Ive recently come to think this is all just a game and just some fun..HOWEVER.if hes to open a new thread so that we must post in both, the words " Headache"springs to mind.....Vis your cool man the arguments over, lets just have fun..BUT i cant handle 2 threads at once...

http://tracesha.clanpages.com/sig.JPG