PDA

View Full Version : Bromine

Lord Gue
Jul 21st, 2001, 10:31:02 PM
Did his character ever die, or did he just fade out?

Jedah Lynch
Jul 21st, 2001, 10:40:42 PM
He left, didnt die.

He did post on some of the forums around here after giving up RPing but that was it.

Lord Gue
Jul 21st, 2001, 10:49:33 PM
I know he left, but IC wise. Did he have a story for his characters disappearance, or did he just vanish?

Jedah Lynch
Jul 21st, 2001, 11:14:17 PM
He said he was quitting, gave leadership of TSE to Rama and posted he was leaving on the BG in one line and left.

Thats it.

No story, no long winded speech. Just gone.

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2001, 03:51:27 PM
oh boy....watch out TSE, you're going to wake up one day under the illegitimate rule of a gue puppet :lol:

Lord Gue
Jul 23rd, 2001, 08:25:54 PM
Right, sorry but I was only around long enough to read a few of bromine's real rp threads, Id be cought as an obvious fake. Too bad I think about things harder than you do Visc

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 23rd, 2001, 09:17:36 PM
Heh. There's a laugh, Gue.

You obviously have no idea how much time and thought Viscera puts into RPing and maintaining the Empire. Now let's look at your silly little 100 planet takeover in less than a dozen posts threads.

Lord Gue
Jul 23rd, 2001, 09:48:49 PM
You obviously dont remember my good ol days when I was respected and had an empire, the largest empire at the time. I put just as much thought into my threads, if not more, and these days that goes forgot, well ive not forgoten, and im making an honest effort to regain my good name. I understand it if you dont care, and that you dislike me, but please dont get in my way.

Jerred Rez
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:03:16 PM
Where's Tom servo when you need him?

Gurney Devries
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:40:19 PM
You obviously dont remember my good ol days when I was respected:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, thanks! I needed a good laugh.

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:44:07 PM
Riiiigggghhhhhhtttttttt.......

No, Let me say this striaght.

Both Vis and Gue wereboth ONCE crap and moders. Except that Vis has developed and become quite good, especially when people like me got off their high horse and began to TALK to him and suggest maybe he was goign to far at times, plus also showed they were willing to be even handed. Basically, I now have a hell of a lot of respect for Vis and he has put one hell of a lot of work into what he has done. There's a good deal of detail in his plans and while I dont think it's all perfect, it's still good.

Now, Gue's asked a few times to comment on what he's doing and seems to me to be also willing to change and improve. I'm willing to see how he does and also if he wants, say a polite opinion on what he does. That seems to work a damn sight better than wholesale flaming and sock puppets.

If he WANTS to improve, that is welcome and I will for one help if he wants. I've lost respect for some people for their flaming and also sock puppet attacks.

Gurney Devries
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:49:46 PM
I didn't mean that as a flame. The sheer absurdity of him tooting his own horn like that, however, was genuinely amusing. :p

Rama Sha
Jul 24th, 2001, 04:42:26 AM
I knew Bromine pretty good.....Well knew him. I know why he quit and I know where he is now.......well I know the last place I saw him. But in my telling of TSE History......he is dead. In one of my Rps awhile back I actually visted his grave. And the reason he left was to search for a cure for the deiase that ultimatly killed him.But he didn't kill Bromine off, and I didn't really ask. So it's not really binding or anything. He might as well have been dead, though...I tried to talk him into returning about a year ago and he wouldn't hear it.

Lord Gue
Jul 24th, 2001, 03:57:00 PM
Thanks Rama