PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Rules Question

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 27th, 2001, 07:54:49 PM
I noticed that in the <a href=http://members.home.net/wlabiche/gma/rules.html>unofficial SWFans.net Fleet rules (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=802.topic>this) (I think this link is a little bit outdated in terms of the groups listed, but other than that it's pretty accurate) were upheld by the admins.

My question is this: During the very big discussion/debate that went on not too long ago admins all discussed putting together new rules or standardizing old ones. What happened to that? Are they being worked on? Has any decision been reached? I realized the admins and mods have other things to do, but I'm just asking for the sake of knowing if anything at all has been done with that.

Morgan Evanar and myself have been working on a project to rate resource capita measurements and set more defined ideas of which planets would give you the most income, but it's not going to be finished for at least another month, and it's still going to be in it's early stages. For all we know it may not even be accepted or used.

If the unofficial rules are being upheld and followed by SWFans.net as a whole, why not make them "official" temporarily until something better comes along? I'm not trying to start another argument or open a can of worms. I just want to know if there are plans to amended Fleet Rules to the Roleplaying FAQ at all.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 27th, 2001, 08:22:57 PM
Well....

Good point.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:42:53 PM
I would reply to this officially, but this is one of my bi-annual drining nights and I am in no condition to think clearly. As you were.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:45:58 PM
hehe ...

:: will take advantage of Ogies later :: :p

Seriously ... unless there is an outcry against it ... I don't see why they cannot be official but ... I really can't post a good response since I am now leaving for the weekend. If it isn't resolved by the time I get back, will respond with longer answer that has more substance :lol:

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:51:56 PM
Bye! I'll miss you!

As for my take on the fleet thing, I suppose whatever rules are currently in the toolbox are fine to use.

EDIT: Removed RL name.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:52:36 PM
I just cant post a good response, because its a good idea and everyone is using those rules anyway.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:57:49 PM
:: inebriated reply ::

I’m okay by it, I think

Gurney Devries
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:19:46 AM
(snickers)

Ogre is funny when drunk.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:22:37 AM
:: resists urge to take this further off topic anymore ::

=X

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:23:12 AM
(needs alcohol)

Gurney Devries
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:30:29 AM
All this talk about drinking... yeesh! Trying to set a bad example, are we?

(takes a swig from his flask)

DarthHERA
Jul 28th, 2001, 01:21:15 AM
*pours him yet another of what he's drinkin*

hiya Mastah :)

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2001, 01:26:53 AM
:: raises his margarita in salute ::

Thrank yvou. :D

:: Thinks his Disciples are da best ::

Nupraptor
Jul 28th, 2001, 02:56:47 AM
:: Hefts a keg and hands it over to Ogre :: :D

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jul 28th, 2001, 03:05:23 AM
:D :D :D

:: takes keg and hoists it over head, piercing it with a tusk before draining it into his gullet. ::

Damn right they are!

Reysa Sashara
Jul 28th, 2001, 10:21:00 AM
*looks over 5 mins later and Ogre is laying on the floor arms wide open keg on his face**

"errr...is he ok?"

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2001, 06:10:23 PM
:D later, you hosers!

Time to binge on Mr. Beam!