PDA

View Full Version : GMA members

Force Master Hunter
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:40:57 PM
Could you all verify you were offline for the last few days?

Daemon Hyfe
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:48:32 PM
o.0?

I was online sparadically, but did not get the opportunity to visit SWFans.

Is this about that planetary takeover thing by the Vong? I haven't even had the time to go read that yet. But I can say that my character is currently already on an assignment far far away. ;)

This is what it's about, correct? I didn't even have a clue anything was going on until Viscera contacted me on AIM all frustrated.

EDIT: Gah. I swear I'm some sort of typo god! A typo demon! I'll infect you all!

Force Master Hunter
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:52:10 PM
Yes it is. Just doing some fact finding before saying anything

Warmaster Vong
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:53:38 PM
I can say that I have spoken to Khendon specifically about this and I have spoken to LL too.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 2nd, 2001, 07:57:53 PM
I've been online, but not very active with Zorin Hexes as of the past few days. If this is about the Vong takeover thread of Thyffera, then I would have to say I can't really comment on that since it was out of my jurisdiction at the time at which their attack occured. I do know that the people who were responsible for that Sector's management and defense have either been inactive or dropped their GMA characters.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 2nd, 2001, 07:58:14 PM
<< Talks to LL constently everynight he hasent even mentiond the fact were attacking tha planet

I also talk to Kendon, and HE also hsent said anything before his vacation..

i talk to jeseth nearly eveynight...

and even myself as a GMA member had no orders to partisipate in there actions...

we have legally given them 36 hours between eatch attack and attack post and noone came...this post has been going around for at the least 1 and a half weeks...and NO member of the GMA botherd to show there prencence

Milom Sargast
Aug 2nd, 2001, 07:58:41 PM
I have been here, however I am not the best about any specifics regarding Thyferra defenses, nor were any of my characters in position to react. Therefore, I felt it best to wait for Viscera and any information as to Thyferra's defense formations before continuing, either as Schreiger, Fena, or an imperial NPC.