PDA

View Full Version : About my character

Valk Twilight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:49:10 PM
Just so yall know, My character is neither sith nor jedi. He has no force ability and for all intensive porpuses at this moment is an average normal human being

Gormul Hyfe
Aug 3rd, 2001, 09:43:09 PM
Do you have to start half a dozen new topics in here daily?

There are probably about 30 + RPers here at SWFans and you start half of the OOC topics here.

If you want to tell us about your character and your company, put updates on your friggin board.

Gormul Hyfe
Aug 3rd, 2001, 09:45:35 PM
Maybe you should start a "crap about Intek, incase anyone gives a flip" thread and then post all these spam topics in there.

Nichos Marr
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:01:15 PM
It doesn't even look like Intek is a SWFans group. The maximum of members needed for an official group is five right? The Intek board only has about 3 registered members.

Valk Twilight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:02:17 PM
Boy, your pretty t'd off, glad I dont care about you. Now that might have seemed a little mean, but look at it this way, you just posted twice in an information thread to kick me. Now posting at my board wouldnt get any acknowledgement, now would it, you know that. This forum is where almost everyone reads and is faster to getting info out and gaining contacts, so if you cant say anything nice, shut up

Nichos Marr
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:03:16 PM
Valk, how many members does your "group" possess?

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:25:45 PM
Valk, while Hyfe wasn't very nice about what he said, he's right. It gets frustrating that people come here to read things and have to sift through a lot of stuff about Intek to find the threads that are important to them. This isn't "Intek OOC..." so you should try to follow his advice and post most of this to just one thread concerning your group. I don't care how many members you have, so... ;; Shrugs. ;;

Gormul Hyfe
Aug 4th, 2001, 12:48:15 AM
Sorry. I'm such a meanie. What I meant to say was: perhaps you should post a "really interesting information about the new group, Intek" thread so that everyone can go and read it and keep informed about your group in their spare time.

Nupraptor
Aug 4th, 2001, 01:06:44 AM
Hyfe... being nice doesn't suit you. :p

Sanis Prent
Aug 4th, 2001, 01:14:19 AM
I need to start a scrapbook of "Hyfe and his ornery mean-ass things that he says to people in the OOC forum"

Gormul Hyfe
Aug 4th, 2001, 02:13:42 AM
*shouts while all teary-eyed:* They like me, they really like me!

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 02:19:02 AM
*Hands him MVB award as the masses applaude wildly*

Reysa Sashara
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:05:51 AM
*Gives him an oscar to*....**Claps and cheers rain down on him has roses fill the stage**