PDA

View Full Version : Genetic Enginering/Cloning Centers

Valk Twilight
Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:28:45 AM
Are now operational, make your requests now.....

Jedah Lynch
Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:35:05 AM
Must you spam the board needlessly?

If you want people to go to your boards or have some transactions with your group completely list what they do and what they offer. Not one at a time every day or two.

People will go or not on that basis.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:54:56 AM
wait a minute, how did you get this technology?

Sanis Prent
Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:55:31 AM
I was wonderin the same thing :D

Jerred Rez
Aug 2nd, 2001, 02:57:12 PM
I would have to question this as well. People seem to think that cloning technology is open to anyone and anything. It's not! In fact the only people who should really have it at their fingertips is the Empire at this point, and even then they wouldn't have that much to use that they could just give it out freely.

Bah.

Nupraptor
Aug 2nd, 2001, 03:02:40 PM
Actually, the Empire would have a hard time, at that. The majority of the remaining Spaarti cylinders were in Mt. Tantiss when it was destroyed. Moreover, Wayland is now occupied by a large number of Empire-hating Noghri.

And Jerred: If you're going to have HTML enabled by default, then why use EZCodes? :p

Daemon Hyfe
Aug 2nd, 2001, 03:36:46 PM
Ah... A few thing's have happened since the Thrawn Trilogy RP-wise here at SWFans, Nup, regarding Mt. Tantiss, Wayland, and Spaarti Cylinders

Althought I'm not going to argue the fact that cloning resources should be and ARE extremely limited.

Reysa Sashara
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:26:36 PM
i think a research of 40 days is quite nessesry

Milom Sargast
Aug 2nd, 2001, 08:00:38 PM
Either that, or a lengthy RP detailing how you acquired spaarti technology.

Nupraptor
Aug 2nd, 2001, 08:15:18 PM
@Daemon: Regardless, that was a good majority of the remaining cylinders, and they were destroyed. I'm not saying that it's impossible to find more, just very difficult.

Valk Twilight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:23:31 PM
Those cylinders arnt the only way to clone, we use our own developed tecnique. Basicaly we take one host egg, and implant it with the second host seed, alter its Polytuccaride Kyboplestosine Andraxzyl to our specifications, then place those components in a container of embryonic fluid, keep it full of necassary nutrients. The only problem we see is that in time, we have not been able to increase the rate of growth in clones, they will simply grow in age as a normal person or thing might. Also, thanks to our genetic engineering program we have suffered no problems with insanity in our patients to date as a side effect of wiping out a few gene suplements

Sanis Prent
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:26:03 PM
Thats amazing!

So, where's the 40 day required research time :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:29:50 PM
okay you say developed techology. Were are the threads proving that you have this technology. Any experimental tech needs to be RPed out in anyway. Showing up as a business having the ability to clone isn't good because then anyone can do it.

Valk Twilight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:31:00 PM
Ummm, hey, look over there ~>link between the ''' '

Sanis Prent
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:32:18 PM
can't see it, can't validate it :p

Valk Twilight
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:38:13 PM
Intek corporation is sorry to announce that its cloning facultys will be out of operation for at least 50 days, but our genetic engineering department is still in full efect and open to the public

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:39:39 PM
:)

Brant Phallen
Aug 4th, 2001, 09:00:39 PM
In case anyone wants to clone, take a trip to Khomm.

Nichos Marr
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:41:33 AM
I thought they could only clone themselves at Khomm. Can they clone other species?

Gormul Hyfe
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:51:07 AM
Hell, we can clone sheep. I'm sure they can clone other species.