PDA

View Full Version : New Group: The Vagrant Order [TVO]

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 27th, 2001, 07:20:29 PM
<font color=purple>Ryu Warusa (founder) and myself (as Jerred Rez) have started a new group known as The Vagrant Order. We have five unique members and are currently in the process of introducing ourselves <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=298.topic>here.</a> While when we are up and running we will have involvement with fleets, at current we have only personal ships smaller than 150 meters. We have no intent to conquer planets, so don't be concerned. At most we might just damage a planet in the process of stealing from it. We're more less just privateers.
pri·va·teer (prv-tîr)
n.

A ship privately owned and crewed but authorized by a government during wartime to attack and capture enemy vessels.
The commander or one of the crew of such a ship.

intr.v. pri·va·teered, pri·va·teer·ing, pri·va·teers

To sail as a privateer.
We are not based off of a planet, just a large asteroid. If you want to consider joining or participating in any RPs with the us, our board is located <a href=http://pub84.ezboard.com/bthevagrantorder>here</a> (under construction).

I think that's all I had to say... for now. If you have any questions you may feel free to direct them here.

Sanis Prent
Jul 27th, 2001, 11:58:17 PM
(Makes plans for buying out this new company)

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:10:22 AM
You may find that rather difficult... :) But your welcome to make offers. ;)

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:24:26 AM
Difficult now, perhaps...

...but this here galactic bull economy is about to go very bear :evil:

Just sit tight. I'll make Bill Gates look like a cubscout.

Resanul Kurtz
Jul 28th, 2001, 01:43:52 PM
Resanul stood up from the rather low chair, the light slowly rocking back and forth, caught his white iris and bled into the blackness of his retina from which it shall not escape. He pulled his right hand out from his loosely bound cloak to rub his smooth gray face. Pulling his other arm out, he took his hand from his face and placed it on his gauntlet. Tapping the button, he held his arm steady as the semi-flat blaster rose from the top of it. Weary of the darkness beyond, Resanul stood ready for anything.

Taking his place behind Ryu Warusa and Jerred Rez, Resanul Kurtz stands as the third member of The Vagrant Order

“I don’t think you understood my friend. Here let me simplify it for you…NO!
Understand a little better now, you scruff looking human?”

Nichos Marr
Jul 28th, 2001, 02:10:48 PM
Uhh dude, this is the OOC forum, meaning ONLY OOC posts.

Gurney Devries
Jul 28th, 2001, 02:58:04 PM
Oh? And what happens if he makes too many IC posts? Is this suddenly moved to the Roleplaying forum? I don't think so.

If you hadn't noticed, some people like to mix OOC and IC. In my view, there's nothing really wrong with this, as long as it's done here.

Nichos Marr
Jul 28th, 2001, 03:10:38 PM
I just think that post would be better placed in an In Character forum.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 28th, 2001, 03:24:32 PM
Yeah I'm here, Jeseth didn't make me up and use me as a dummy character all of our members are real people. So yeah... er... Go Me!

Resanul Kurtz
Jul 28th, 2001, 03:27:38 PM
Oh well sorry if i like posting IC. It makes things more entertaining for me. Plus that was so you people could get a feel of Resanul and my style.

Teka Kenobi
Jul 28th, 2001, 04:08:06 PM
Cool group, I will have to check it out :)

Jerred Rez
Jul 28th, 2001, 05:19:13 PM
Jerred slides his gloved hand over the rim of his hat, green light emanating from beneath it. He leans back against a wall, lowering his hand to his side and resting it on the hilt of his disrupter pistol, trench coat pushed back behind himself.

Hmph.

Sanis Prent
Jul 28th, 2001, 05:53:20 PM
(Sanis smiles invitingly, brushing back the side of his Ionian spacer's jacket, revealing his mandalorian shell-gun tucked in its sling holster.)

:p

mneh!

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 28th, 2001, 07:04:47 PM
If Pierce were addressing this group from a relatively safe location, this is what he would say:

"Criminals! What would you like to meet the wrong end of?

Microgrenade, grenade, blaster, blaster rifle, blaster pistol, disruptor pistol, flechette pistol, anti-personnel mine, anti-tank mine, anti-starfighter mine, laser cannon, blaster cannon, turbolaser, turbolaser batter, AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-AT "foot", AT-ST "foot", repulsor tank, slugthrower...

That's twenty with more in the back of my head. And I also cater to special preferences- such as death by my bare hands."

Yessir, that's what good ole' Pierce would say. :)

Gurney Devries
Jul 28th, 2001, 07:33:31 PM
No AT-PT?

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 28th, 2001, 08:59:45 PM
I'm dissapointed in you *Sniffle*

Lady DeVille
Jul 29th, 2001, 01:21:08 AM
De'Ville leans down and taps the Hobgoblin on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but have you SEEN Pierce lately? If you do, tell him Hello from Lily, okay?"

hahaha, and Ryu, whats with the shadows? Are you so hideously ugly that you had to blacken your face with shadows? ;)

No siggie until you get them all under 30k

Ryu Warusa
Jul 29th, 2001, 04:26:54 PM
Ryu steps out of the shadows. "My shadows are because I am quite mysterious..oooh scary..." Ryu exclaims jokingly. "Now then..." Ryu walks over gets on one knee and kisses her hand. "Anything else you wish to ask, DeVille?"

Nupraptor
Jul 29th, 2001, 05:39:16 PM
Heh. Asking for trouble there, bub. You keep that up and you're going to find that somebody's going to reach out and touch you... with a blaster bolt.

Resanul Kurtz
Jul 29th, 2001, 06:25:38 PM
Silly peach skin, inverted eye, human things, with your courting and foolish love rituals, it will be the end of you all.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 29th, 2001, 07:58:37 PM
this is turning into some strange rp with all the IC posts.

Resanul Kurtz
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:18:34 PM
oh, that wasn't IC

Nupraptor
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:22:02 PM
Not the first time that happens here.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:02:38 PM
Yeah, I bet. Ah well hardly anyone seems to mind so might as well continue it.

Lady DeVille
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:30:04 AM
De'Ville snatches her hand away before his lips can foolishly touch her. "My my, you're a friendly one. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?"

And he's right about the blaster bolt, I have a very jealous sniper who has probably already got your heart in his scope..:)

Pierce Tondry
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:52:21 AM
"You're wrong about that," Pierce says, stepping up behind Lilaena and giving her a hug. "There's only room for one heart in my scope, and that's yours."

"By the way," he adds. "This wierd-looking little guy about 4'2" told me you said hi. Kinda sweet, but where the hell do you know the freak from?"

Ryu Warusa
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:50:21 PM
"Awww, how sweet." He gets up off of his knee. "The name is Ryu Warusa. You are?"

Resanul Kurtz
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:02:37 PM
Silly human love triangle. Now then who is going to join our little group? I for one think a female of any species should join. I am tired of all these human male.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:07:03 PM
Love triangle my eye.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:08:53 PM
I swear I feel the need for a wave of Frying Pan based destruction

Senassi Teften
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:49:01 PM
Senassi casually strolls by Hunter, whistling a Souza march, and she drops an aluminum soda can in the trashcan.

Hunter blinks, thinking little of the incident.

Five seconds later, the mesh trashcan exploded violently, pelting Hunter with various kinds of waste, and a bit of hot plastic.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:02:59 PM
:lol:

Lady DeVille
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:22:37 AM
De'Ville turned around to hug Tondry. "Hey there...he did, did he?" She smiled, thinking about the short one. "Ryu, this is Tondry, my soon-to-be-husband."

Force Master Hunter
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:58:23 AM
wokokokokokokokokokoawokokokokokokoa

:: A strange noise echoes through the air, Senassi turns....::

FORCE BOOMERANG!!!

WHAM!!!!

:: The boomerrang gets wedged in Senassi's mouth, giving him and absudly huge grin::

Ryu Warusa
Jul 31st, 2001, 06:03:46 PM
Meowch that had to hurt. Fiancee you say? Pleasure to meet you, but she is cheating on you. ::Ryu sticks his tongue out:: Now to deal with FMH, ::Ryu then uses 'Force Go Back in Time And Kill Your Parents', imediately followed by 'Force Sparkler'!:: FMH disappears from history, Ahh the force, the best god weapon faith can buy.

Resanul Kurtz
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:34:29 PM
This is a cute love story and all but weren't we talking about The Vagrant Order

Ryu Warusa
Aug 1st, 2001, 07:47:41 PM
Oh yeah... I forgot about that...

Ryu Warusa
Aug 12th, 2001, 01:14:20 AM
TVO Members that I can remember right now are,

Ryu Warusa
Jerred Ruiz
Resanul Kurtz
Drider
Javelin
Senassi Teften