PDA

View Full Version : Re: Prent Inc.

Lady DeVille
Aug 17th, 2001, 03:09:21 AM
I just had a tiny question...Azure Regalia (sorry about the spelling!) says in her last post that she recognized several people as Force Users...

I'm just wondering how she can do that...Is she herself a Force user? She raised a "bubble" around her mind to block out Force telepathy. I admit I don't know much about her character, so can someone enlighten me?

Also, I know that Evanar can sort of be known to be a Force user, but not many people who are not Sith or Jedi would have any clue who De'Ville was. (plus the fact that Evanar appeared out of thin air:) )

Azure Regalia
Aug 17th, 2001, 04:53:22 AM
Let me see if I can't shed some light on this:

Azure is a hybrid, spliced and re-spliced from many species (you can read a short bio in her profile by clicking her name). Two of the species she has in her are Vornskr and Ysalamiri. She doesn't have the full capacity of both these creatures, and only inherited some of their traits due to the splicing. She can sense energy given off by beings who are Force sensitive much like Vornskyrs can, but she doesn't have the ability to tell whether it is a strong or weak grasp to the Force itself, nor can she directly point out a Force-user unless they use the Force directly against her. The raising of the Force-nullifying bubble is due to her traits from the Ysalamiri. She can create a bubble as large as five meters around her (not the ten to fifteen meter bubbles the Ysalamiri can create), though this ability is more difficult and more energy tasking than when she concentrates the bubble into a small area, like encasing her mind from probing (like she did in the RP).

She wasn't pointing fingers at anyone. She merely felt the energy and instinctively raised the bubble around her mind, sort of like a knee-jerk reaction.

As to Evanar appearing out of thin air, I'm not sure if you mean as his character or in the RP. If it's in the RP, I apologize, for I missed that. If it's not, then you have me confused.

And as to my name, don't worry, you spelled it correctly. :)