PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 17th, 2001, 06:58:02 PM
Hey there everyone. I'm in desperate need of a shower right now so I will make this as quick. I may nopt be around much or even on AIM for another week due to band camp ( I'm a tenor player :) ) so should you have a need to speak with me, please PM me and I will respond as soon as I can. Sorry to leave some people hanging who need me to post or reply, but I don't have much of a choice. Must run now! Cya!

Seth Darkserpent
Aug 17th, 2001, 07:01:47 PM
Nice way to start a thread :lol:

See ya around :)

Jerred Rez
Aug 18th, 2001, 12:00:41 AM
Hai.

Cya. :)

FightingChance
Aug 18th, 2001, 12:43:21 AM
Dito to what Cloak said. I will be in Band Camp too. But, I play Sousaphone!

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 24th, 2001, 09:33:45 PM
;; Bites FC's eyes. ;;

Alright guys, here's the thing: I'm back from bandcamp, but I just performed my first show tonight and so I'm ready to collapse into bed. I'm going to go on a posting spree tomorrow though, so if your waiting on me in any threads expect me to reply to it sometime tomorrow afternoon. :)

FightingChance
Aug 24th, 2001, 10:16:00 PM
*Runs around for a second, eyes bleeding. Then stops, god moding in the OOC forum.*

Stupid wussie. Think you're all tough cause you carry a five pound insturment, on a neck strap with padding! OoOoOoO! Look at me I'm Mr-I'm-so-cool-cause-I-play-a-saxamaphone.
I lug a 75-80 pound piece of silver lackered tin foil around, with out any damned pads! It hurts! I admit. But, after you meet my director, who loves perfection, you understand.

8 hours full equiptment marching a day, for about 8 days..

Reysa Sashara
Aug 24th, 2001, 10:16:17 PM
he only has to say "This one time at band camp" and i will tear him limb from limb...:)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 25th, 2001, 01:32:11 PM
Actually, "And this one time at band camp" was the original title of this post. :p

Tenor Sax? Wait a minute there susaphone boy, I didn't say tenor sax. I play Tenor drums, as in hexes; You know, that 85+ pound instrument... :p But I sympathize with the contra players in my band. It is only them and a few in the Drumline who really can complain much. Most of the time though the weight doesn't bother me. I've gotten used to it. :)

Daemon Hyfe
Aug 25th, 2001, 05:13:24 PM
I play trumpet. That's more than heavy enough for me. :p