PDA

View Full Version : SWC Imperial Army

Vyk Draygo
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:23:22 PM
(You sit in a giant theater located on Imperial Center... suddenly right before the show is scheduled to start a giant holoviewer lowers from the ceiling)

(An Imperial Crest rotates on the screen when suddenly an image of a well groomed yet stern looking Imperial Army officer appears on the screen... The man takes a step forward and appears to suddenly step out of the screen and walks onto the stage. The Imperial security guards at the doors all snap to attention as the man begins to speak...)

Greetings loyal Imperial citizens, I am Captain Vyk Draygo of his Emperor Charon's galactic Imperial Army and I have come before you today to announce that the Empire is recruiting.

Protect Imperial citizens, destroy those criminals who oppose the Emperor, and be part of something great.

The Imperial Army along with the Navy is recruiting new members, however I do suggest that you join the Army. Be a member of an Imperial legion and work your way up the chain of command.

The Empire is the largest, best equiped, most organized, best trained, and hardest fighting force in the galaxy. Do you have what it takes?

Being an Imperial is no picnic, you will be expected to uphold certain ideals and be a model member of the galaxy yet be a trained killing machine at the same time.

Are you interrested? If so head on down to the nearest recruiting office and sign up today... And let it be a warning that we dont allow any alien scum into our ranks or any former members or certain outlaw groups.

I will see you all at the accademy.

(The Captain looks over the audiance for a minute then about faces and marches back into the screen as it accends... as the show begins you think upon the Cpt's words...)

((To join check out www.swcempire.com and read the join instructions))

"Here none of the main SW characters ever existed... no Palpatine, Skywalker, or Solo. The course of the universe is up to you, what will you do?"

please refrain from using your sig here. It needs to be around 30k.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:26:12 PM
(ooc) What will I do? Hmmm... I think kicking your ass would be a good start.

Just kidding! Although I'd be interested to see how you came up with an Empire without Palpatine ever having existed.

Lord Gue
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:29:58 PM
I would like to talk to you in private Vyk

Vyk Draygo
Aug 26th, 2001, 12:01:33 PM
nm

Daemon Hyfe
Aug 26th, 2001, 01:47:36 PM
Peanut butter milkshakes!