PDA

View Full Version : Carlos! Get in here! (Private Discussion)

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 29th, 2001, 05:14:45 PM
Ryu Warusa: this girl wants to join....
Pyrites Dementia signed off at 4:52:14 AM.
Pyrites Dementia signed on at 4:58:47 AM.
Pyrites Dementia signed off at 4:59:54 AM.
Pyrites Dementia signed on at 5:01:55 AM.
Pyrites Dementia: thats better
Pyrites Dementia: now what about it
Pyrites Dementia: her
Ryu Warusa: her?
Ryu Warusa: She wants to join... I guess I'll let her
Pyrites Dementia: Yeah yeah she is a good rper
Ryu Warusa: but will she be inactive like you freaks?
Pyrites Dementia: you read that one rp
Pyrites Dementia: no she is active
Ryu Warusa: what rp?
Pyrites Dementia: im just not because carlos told me not to rp till he fixs something
Ryu Warusa: what?!? when did he say that?
Pyrites Dementia: while ago
Pyrites Dementia: thats why I stoped with resanul
Ryu Warusa: what is he fixing?
Pyrites Dementia: No past, Unknown Future ... Only the present - www.ezboard.com
Ryu Warusa: I need to have a few sturn words with him
Pyrites Dementia: I need to talk to her anyways
Pyrites Dementia: I will find out what she can do
Ryu Warusa: alrighty...

Why did you tell him not to RP with Resanul? Most of TVO's members are inactive! I need as many members active as possible! Also, what are you fixing? It can't be that bad. I understand why you are currently inactive. But this is no reason to drag others with you.

I also apologize in advance for sounding rude, but this was the best way to say it. Also I would have posted this at TVO but seeing as I'm pretty sure you only check the main board. Speak with me on AIM.

Also, should anyone else be reading this, its none of your business. Please keep your comments to yourself.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 29th, 2001, 07:32:41 PM
Huh? I never told him not to RP as Resanul. I told him not to POST to the Bespin RP, but I never told him not to POST at all! Anyhow, alright, I'll be on AIM ater today. Have tons of Pre-Cal Homework... :(

Ryu Warusa
Aug 29th, 2001, 07:35:27 PM
Hmm, well tell him that! Gah, everyone is trying to drive me crazy by mixing words and adding words and everything... Now I need to hunt down the AIM SN's of our members... ::grumble::