PDA

View Full Version : General Character Evluations [Stomping The Ashes]

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 29th, 2001, 07:42:40 PM
Yeah yeah... you get the idea. :p Same as the others. Just wanted a general character evaluation of:

Jeseth Cloak

Zorin Hexes

Jerred Rez

Luuke Skywalker [if you've seen him]

Liam Jinn
Aug 29th, 2001, 07:48:21 PM
Jeseth Cloak: I like the weak little guy..:) I like the way he puts up with Turbogeek, Jeseth is a kick ass character..

Luuke Skywalker: Good writing, freaked Luke out though :)

Nichos Marr
Aug 29th, 2001, 11:29:49 PM
You never waited for me :( Well sir, you shall not get any evaluations then!

*Walks off keeping his chin up*

Lady DeVille
Aug 30th, 2001, 01:23:54 AM
Jeseth Cloak: One of the better Dark Jedi on the boards, in my opinion. He's a dark, brooding character. I especially like the way you dealt with his return from the dead. He didn't return and was a-okay right away...he's suffering from it. It adds realism to your character, which is a good good thing. Your writing is always clean and easy to read, and I appreciate that. I never have to re-read and puzzle out what the heck is going on. Okay, sometimes I do. But occasionally thats a good thing.

Jerred Rez: Bounty hunter scum. You play him well ;) Seriously, he hasn't been around much, but I have interacted with him, and he is a good character. If you use him more he'll probably become more fleshed out in my mind.

Zorin Hexes: Same as Rez, without the Bounty Hunter Scum bit :) :)

Sanis Prent
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:20:14 PM
As far as playing Jeseth, you often raise the bar in terms of personal exploration, feelings, self-examination, and such. I think that's an important thing, ESPECIALLY for a force-using character. Without that train of thought, you're left with a rock-em sock-em robot...and thats about it.

I admit, I tend to go on sensory overload with some of his writings at times, but what I do get to absorb is great stuff indeed.

Zorin: Typical button-down Imp. You use a descriptive touch with his character...and that's good.

Jerred: I'm partial to scum, what can I say? His character has a great start, I just really hope you can work on him some more, and have him become a prominent figure in future RPs

Luuke: I didn't know that was you! Hmm...well, I haven't read much on this character. I'd have to look again :)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 30th, 2001, 06:48:34 PM
I tried to ask you but you weren't around when I made the post Ferris. o_o Can you edit your post up there and include your characters as well??

Thanx for the feedback, btw. :)

Nichos Marr
Aug 30th, 2001, 08:11:04 PM
*Thwaps him with an umbrella*

I'll build a new bandwagon in a week or so :D