PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon joining - Character Eval

Force Master Hunter
Aug 28th, 2001, 06:09:16 AM
All right, despite my better judgemnet, I'll give this a go.

Character assess...

Darth Turbogeek

FMH / Tohmahawk

Gronk Droid

A Nameless New Republic Tech

(Knows this is a real chance for a flame fest, but hopes it gets treated seriously)

Liam Jinn
Aug 28th, 2001, 08:17:09 AM
Darth Turbogeek- Played well. You do the whole "I'm new to this world" thing pretty good.

FMH/Tohmahawk- Eh, bastards..but good bastards? Don't have anything big to say about them/him...

Gronk Droid- Who?

A Nameless New Republic Tech- Haven't read much with her in it...at least I think it's a her

Sanis Prent
Aug 28th, 2001, 10:45:11 AM
DT: You remind me of Buu, from DBZ. I really enjoy reading your stuff. Very interesting and entertaining.

FMH/Tohmahawk: I'm a bit on sensory overload due to SCC, but tis my own fault. What I have seen, I like.

Gronk: Well, all he does is Gronk...:p

New Republic Tech....been around for a while. Very versatile cannon fodder.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 28th, 2001, 02:57:15 PM
Gronk driod is a great, underutilized character.

Hwoarang
Aug 28th, 2001, 04:46:00 PM
Darth Turbogeek: Very good character. You are the only person who can play him like he is played. You should start using DT/Marcus more cuz you could really kick some butt with him.

FMH / Tohmahawk: They are the same person? Well, in the RPs I have seen them in, they are pretty good.

Gronk Droid: Well, he gonks.....

A Nameless New Republic Tech: The best character ever! You should train it to be a killing machine! :lol:

Lady DeVille
Aug 29th, 2001, 03:01:13 AM
Hwoarang, you have no idea. :lol:

DT: I like him, he's so childlike, its fun to RP with and mess with his head. Of course, room for growth in this character :)

FMH/CT/MQ: Very confusing! I think you should make a timeline and graphically explain everything so that people like Hwoarang will understand it all. :) Like 'em, don't change a thing. ALthough I have a hard time with the vengeful Jedi aspect. Because, Jedi don't believe in revenge, and he seems bent on it. Or...soemthing like that...

Gronk Droid: Think I saw a post by this one...once....

A nameless NR Tech: Great Idea and very versatile. :)

Force Master Hunter
Aug 29th, 2001, 08:49:38 AM
DT : I fully intend messing with that clone's mind even more. I'm fully enjoying bringing down what I buit that name to be and trampling it into a kindergarden sandpit.

FMH / CT : One day I will have to timeline it on paper. Developing a consistent and long reaching timeline is fun, but hard to stick to.

Gronk Droid : * Gronk*

ANNRT : Dont originally to annoy my wife. Now, when I need a Satr Wars version of the Red Shirted Ensign, I know whom to call!

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:10:42 PM
Darth Turbogeek - I like the way you play out his ignorance to the world around him. Not many could pull this off to a believable degree, but you see to be able to really hone in that whole childish nature without making the writing awkward, and at the same time you really keep the posts interesting to read and comical at times.

FMH / Tohmahawk - Geeez... I can hardly begin to follow the timeline for him. It's insane, but you've done some excellent work with the character. I'd have to say I easily tend to go on sensory overload from reading posts for these characters because they go deeper than I'm used to in terms of character development and exploration.

Gronk Droid - I have no idea who this is... :lol:

A Nameless New Republic Tech - Ah... good old Red Shirted Ensigns... :) They can't fail - or succeed. Or something.