PDA

View Full Version : Run away bandwagon...

Renwel Cushing
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:04:22 PM
Why is everyone so interested in evaluations as of late? Is it a good thing to know? If so...do me, do me...if you can find any RPs I’m in. :|

Renwel Cushing
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:05:39 PM
Oh I have a question. When ever you read ICs in OOC where do you picture the characters are? I for some reason always picture them in a white room with nothing in it but the characters and sometimes there are walls and such…

Sanis Prent
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:10:37 PM
I haven't really seen anything from your character to make an evaluation

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:17:39 PM
I guess in a way I'm sort of responsible for this whole thing.

pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...1046.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1046.topic)

I wanted to find out the consensus opinion on X.

After that poll a few others did the same thing at GJO, and then it spread over here.

So I'm at least in part responsible for the current Evaluation threads that are clogging everything.

Renwel Cushing
Aug 30th, 2001, 04:17:57 PM
If anyone cares, the threads I’m in are:
Roleplaying:
No past, Unknown Future ... Only the present
Life, Love, Death and ME
Storytelling:
Hedonism & Debauchery? ...In other words, Adarlon.(Resanul Kurtz)
Cloud City, Seventh Tier (Resanul Kurtz)

Renwel Cushing
Aug 30th, 2001, 06:25:53 PM
So no one gets a picture it there mind of IC posts in OOC?

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 30th, 2001, 07:17:45 PM
It depends... if I'm RPing as Zorin, I get a Star trek atmosphere in my mind, with similar perspective angles of where the characters sit and how they act towards eachother. As Jerred it's more of a Babylon 5 feel, and with Jeseth I look at is as an Anime, drawn-ala Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 30th, 2001, 07:20:14 PM
This whole thing is an anime in my mind... one relly crazy anime, where anything could happen! I sorta like your stuff, but... try not to be so confusing. Stop bringing your curse/blessing into the RP realm. Other than that I think its good stuff.

And stop killing my women!

Renwel Cushing
Aug 30th, 2001, 09:38:15 PM
well that is two people what about the rest? or you don't picture anything in your mind?

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 30th, 2001, 09:52:26 PM
I see a movie, Batman style action. Long panning shots, lots of elaborate props and completely over the top personalities, and lots and lots of explosions.

Liam Jinn
Aug 30th, 2001, 10:00:28 PM
I see things in Matrix style in fights and RPs... OOC is OOC..

Resanul Kurtz
Sep 1st, 2001, 06:21:25 PM
Good, two more people said something, but I know their are more of you out there. Or you just don't picture stuff in your mind?