PDA

View Full Version : It's a snake! Don't worry, I'll kill him with my bandwagon!

Jyanis Scorpion
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:34:03 PM
If you don't know what this is by now, then you are a CRACKPOT, and you may be in need of medication.

Jyanis Scorpion -- Comments? Suggestions? Opinions? Fantasies? ;)

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:50:18 PM
Well, I think that he is good in both the Force and commanding fleets. I would like to see him in more RPs, preferably ones where he uses hand to hand (or LS to LS) combat and the Force to overcome his opponents.

Force Master Hunter
Sep 1st, 2001, 10:11:05 PM
What can I say? He's a mate of Tohmahawk.

I'ld like to see you out there a bit more too. I enjoy Rp
ing with you a lot.

FightingChance
Sep 1st, 2001, 11:54:27 PM
Personally, as a person who will probably be engaging you in combat, with fleets, I want you to do me a favor.

Take a baseball bat, smash your computer to little peices. Cut off all your fingers, gouge your eyes. And cut your phone lines and/or DSL/Cable lines!

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:29:04 AM
I think your character is pretty good, and I would like to be involved in an RP or two sometimes with you, but I agree with the above comment that you should try to spotlight your characters personal aspects and person to person interaction over fleet related things. Fleets are very cool in my opinion, but you can only explore a character so far using them...

Darth Eve
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:12:27 AM
You're no doubt the BEST, and I mean THE BEST, at military strategy. You're also good with the "element of surprise" - you keep your mouth shut about what you're doing, and no one really knows until its written. You also write well, which is something I can't say for everyone. You make your character an example to follow by which you do and don't chose to offer about him.

And....

I have to say I like that you're blue. Good call.

(inside joke)

DarkLordKhan
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:18:29 PM
I agree somewhat with Eve there, and I know your skills in rping and writing are excellent. I'd also be pleased to see your character rp more of himself, in the sense applied by the people here. Overall, I hope you prosper... well, not your character... I mean you as an rper. ICly I hope your character dies you horrible, dirtbag, scum, blue-skinned, bloodsucking freak of nature, low down, black market dealer!...ahem.

FightingChance
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:52:50 PM
Amen to that ICishy remark Khan.

Jyanis Scorpion
Sep 2nd, 2001, 07:12:06 PM
I gave up fleet battles with Scorpion awhile ago, but thanks for your opinions.

:)

FightingChance
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:07:14 AM
sure...

Jyanis Scorpion
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:31:13 AM
Thank you all for playing "Guess That Shade Of Blue!"

FightingChance
Sep 3rd, 2001, 01:35:42 AM
I like Sporks.

Admiral Jyener
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:58:39 PM
Basically everything Eve said, except for that blue thing. I won't go there. The best of the best, at mostly everything, unique background and history, all that good stuff.