PDA

View Full Version : School: Uh oh!

Khendon S
Sep 5th, 2001, 06:17:34 PM
Eh... school... must devote attention... school...

What does that all mean? I won't be posting for about... hmmm... forever (once a week! GAH!)

If I'm in any of your RPs or was going to be in 'em... contact me over aim... I might still be able to be in them... eh... ah... anywayz, I have to go do some school work and organization and get extra sleep, cya.

Ryu Warusa
Sep 5th, 2001, 10:40:19 PM
school sucks, ne? I know what you mean. I have school, work, and nightschool. Its a big hassel.

Daemon Hyfe
Sep 6th, 2001, 12:04:21 AM
Hah. That will last you about 1 week Khendon. You'll be back. I know how school works. :)

SapphireDragoness
Sep 6th, 2001, 06:04:46 AM
The WORD! THAT WORD!

*shrinks in terror and ,leaves thread in utter horror*

Scchhhooolll...NNooo.....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 6th, 2001, 01:13:48 PM
hehe, like school is hard for those who are still not going to college, try keeping up with homework and a job for awhile, then you'll know what hell can be like.....

Teka Kenobi
Sep 6th, 2001, 01:30:54 PM
*also has school* :(

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 6th, 2001, 01:51:46 PM
*kills the British "Education" system*

Reysa Sashara
Sep 6th, 2001, 03:54:05 PM
hahahahahahah!!!!!....no school....no work...hahahahahahahah....!!!!!!...me loves it..:) ....BUT! i must get a job soon :(

Gitane Blesse
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:09:32 PM
Damn you, Siek.... Damn you...

Oh... And I have a seriously easy semister.. @_@ Geometry, World Lit., French 4, Art Survey. :) Piece o' cake.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:34:03 PM
Hah, we have no teachers, no teachers = no school. Although how that doesn't apply to my f^cking school I have no idea! ;)

Khendon S
Sep 6th, 2001, 05:04:21 PM
Eh... the high school I go to is in the top 50 in NJ... lotza work in honors classes, lotza studying (on the second day of school I have an honors bio quiz on something our teacher showed us for five minutes, bah!)

Dark Prophet Kadann
Sep 6th, 2001, 05:27:30 PM
(This is Hyfe being too lazy to change usernames)

LMAO Khendon! Top 50 in NJ as in... New Jersey? TOP 50 IN NEW JERSEY!??!? WOOOOOOOO! Ooooh, aaaahhh! That must be one HELL OF A SCHOOL!

My school is one of the top 5 in In, bub. State Champions in practically everything every single year, some of the highest test scores in the US, 3,500 + students (thats HUGE for a High School). Talk about high expectations. This is a living hell.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 6th, 2001, 05:32:13 PM
I go to an Alternative highschool.

and, no, that doesn't mean it's a correctional school. It means it's a college prep school. It specializes in writing, so..Yay. :)

Sanis Prent
Sep 6th, 2001, 05:56:03 PM
My Business school's IS department is the 4th highest rated among MIS in the nation.

But...no pressure. No pressure at all :x

Liam Jinn
Sep 6th, 2001, 06:01:56 PM
My school is @#%$, all we have is that International Bacclaurette..or however its spelt.. :)

Khendon S
Sep 6th, 2001, 06:25:12 PM
Hyfe, are you saying that NJ schools suck?!?! You’ve never been to my town or the towns around it, have you? Didn’t think so. Let’s put it this way, what happens when 100,000 or so rich people live in two towns near each other and a couple larger towns with higher than average pay pop up near it? Yes, you guessed it, the place becomes very boring, but that’s besides the point… don’t mess :o)