PDA

View Full Version : Bandwaggon Ripoff: What Can I Do?

Darth Snack
Sep 7th, 2001, 05:07:10 PM
I'm asking your opinion on my character, Snack and how I roleplay him.

Yet, this is a modified Opinion I want from you. I could care less about any posative comments you have to make about this. So, before you say, "You're doing a good job, yada yada" save your fingers from the extra typing. Sure, I like minor ego boosting as well as the next guy, but please, tell me that stuff over IM or e-mail, not here. :p

All I want is to know is any critisim you have about the way I RP him, or suggestions on how I can better play him... stuff like that. Anything that could help me better understand what I need or should do with Snack as a character.

oh, PS: try to keep this serious.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 04:18:31 PM
Not that I have anything against weird names. Darth Turbogeek is a weird name, but he is never-the-less an excellent writer and has a rich history, but maybe the name Snack is a bit silly at first glance and can be discouraging. I just don't really see your character around that much to be honest. Try doing things that will get people's attention, and even cause trouble for other characters. The more you add to a stories emotional overtones, the more you will stand out. That's the way I look at things - so there's my two cents.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 8th, 2001, 04:24:12 PM
I don't pay attention to names half the time. Maybe because mine translates to "Gypsy Wound".. But, yeah.. :| I don't see your character around much, but I do like what I see.