PDA

View Full Version : Nupraptor

Khasha DarNei
Sep 6th, 2001, 02:20:20 PM
LOL, okies. I went to your board and I kept trying to post a friendly hello and yer HTML monster keeps eating my posts! I'm not posting in HTML either! Would you be so kind, and feed that monster a human sacrifice for me??

Anyways! I was trying to post the following:

Kick ass looking board, looks awesome and I really liked the image of the skull with those viking-ish horns on it. :)

Nupraptor
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:18:03 PM
Well, thanks for the compliments. :) I don't know why it kept replacing your posts with that message, but it's apparently some sort of EZboard bug. :/

Khasha DarNei
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:32:09 PM
ty ty yw yw... maybe the html monster can eat the bugs?

Nupraptor
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:38:10 PM
:: sniffs EZboard bugs ::

I don't think they're very appetizing. :/

Khasha DarNei
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:47:25 PM
*frowns* :(

OH! Maybe the html monster would like me to offer a sacrifice, like....my brother!

Nupraptor
Sep 6th, 2001, 08:14:14 PM
About how much meat does he have on him, in ounces? :evil:

Khasha DarNei
Sep 7th, 2001, 12:00:45 AM
Awwww, yer gonna make me do math now, aren't ya?

*Gets out her pencil and paper and begins scribbling numbers all over the place. Her tongue sticks out of her mouth a little at the side as she concentrates hard.*

"Ok, bring down the 2 carry the 1..." *scribbles that out*

*Out of frustration, she crumbles it up and looks to Nupraptor and shrugs*

"However many ounces you can get out of 185 pounds :)

DarkLordKhan
Sep 8th, 2001, 01:15:50 PM
:: Appears from nowhere and says matter-of-factly ::

"11.5625 ounces, approximately."

Nupraptor
Sep 8th, 2001, 05:23:22 PM
:evil: Sounds good to me. Now if you'll just step over here.... I'd like to show you the interior of my oven. It's quite spacious.

Khasha DarNei
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:06:13 PM
Blinks as Khan, actually a dear friend of hers, figured out the math on that one.

Looking back over to Nupraptor, she smiles a bit then shakes her head...

"I'll trust your word on it being spacious."

Khasha begins to back away slowly...

Nupraptor
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:07:23 PM
Did you want to have a look inside, too? I'm sure I could find room for the both of you.

Khasha DarNei
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:26:08 PM
"uhhhh, heh, no ...thanks thats ok...Uh, Khan and I will just be going now so ...ah, yeah, um, enjoy yer snack?"

Nupraptor
Sep 8th, 2001, 08:40:05 PM
I think there's a gold brick waaaaay in the back of the oven. I'd get it myself, but I have a bad back. Do you think one of you could crawl in and get it for me?

Khasha DarNei
Sep 9th, 2001, 01:48:43 AM
Khasha gives Nupraptor that 'Nice try' look then shoves Khan towards the oven. "You go get it, k, khan?"