PDA

View Full Version : Jeseth...

Dark Jedi Jehova
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:21:07 PM
You're never going to catch up with your posts.... You should just start over again.

Your 30k sig added to the 20k gif is well over the limit. Please choose one and use it.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:23:16 PM
What are talking about?

Rock
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:25:03 PM
LoL what are you talkin bout?

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:31:45 PM
if you mean my threads, I don't really think I'm that far behind. I have probably around 20 or 25 RPs to reply to, but most of them are my own RPs, and the others have always moved slowly and so I have nothing to worry about. As for the ones I'm doing as Jerred, my time that I can actually spend writting isn't as bountiful as it used to be. If and when I get them I will reply to everything. 25 threads might seem like a lot, but there was a time only like 2 months ago when I was doing almost 40 threads at once, and I finnished nearly all of them, so it's not really that bad. I just can't get in the mood to write stories because I'm considerably bogged down with school work and need to practice a lot of things for the marching band.

If anyone has a thread they need me to urgently reply to (as either Zorin, Luuke, Jerred, or Jeseth), then post it here and I'll prioritize it.

Ryu Warusa
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:33:53 PM
Ok, you need to stop that fight at TSO, and speak to Katya in TVO, the other TVO stuff can wait like Hedonism and stuff....

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 10:46:29 PM
Hai.

Nupraptor
Sep 9th, 2001, 12:27:43 AM
Would you mind getting on AIM if you can, Jes?

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 9th, 2001, 02:08:07 AM
I just got on AIm right now as BinaryCloak, but I'm not sure if you're still up... If you are then go ahead anf give me an AIM.

slayn rainyer
Sep 10th, 2001, 09:15:54 PM
Fix my sig and post in hates sothing warmth...remember?

Well what are you waiting for?...Go!
:p