PDA

View Full Version : War

Rock
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:24:14 PM
We dont want war! What are you guyz talking about?!?! That will just be more lives lost! Think people!

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:25:57 PM
Think to. Afgan, Iran, and Iraq are the most likely countries. All weaker, considerably weaker, then NATO and Isreal. We can wipe them all out if we went to war. Just pray, it's a holy war..

Nupraptor
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:28:21 PM
If the US doesn't do anything, it's just going to encourage more acts of violence of this nature in the future. No one wants war, but we certainly have to show the rest of the world that you don't #$@% with the United States of America and get away with it.

Rock
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:28:35 PM
If we wipe them out, so what? More people will come and do the same thing. It is an endless cycle.

Nash Stolar
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:29:30 PM
you really want war, dude?

ReaperFett
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:31:44 PM
Special forces go in. Special forces take out head. Special forces leave. No innocents killed. No Afgahns who have nothing to do with the terrorists killed. Success.

Nupraptor
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:32:06 PM
you really want war, dude? That is not what I said. What I said was that we cannot allow such a blatant disregard for human life to go unpunished, or it will only encourage similar acts in the future.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:33:04 PM
We need war to justify our acts by of the Jenevah Confrence. But otherwise, we blow the poo out of one country, no one is gonna be stupid enough to mess with us again..

ReaperFett
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:34:21 PM
quite sure you have ht countries before. And it does still happen

Rock
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:34:59 PM
Think about it. People in your family will die. Maybe even some of the people here will die.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:38:39 PM
Hey think about it.. Some one in my family was at the pentagon and is at the hospital. Think about it.. my best friends dad got killed today. So shut up.

GuardPiett
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:42:23 PM
Noone wins in Nuclear war, and that's what a war would inevitably come to.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:43:34 PM
Possibly.. It depends on how quickly we act in the war on hitting weapon depots and silos..

Gav Mortis
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:46:49 PM
Now that's enough. This is a serious issue and what I see are people allowing their anger to get the better of them and resultantly make outrageous remarks about something they really aren't knowledgeable on which to rationally comment.

Listen to yourselves, bickering like children. War is undescribably awful and as much as I hate to say it may be sometimes neccessary in a world in which there are people who wont respond to anything less.

The bottom line is that innocent Ammericans, thousands of innocent Ammericans were killed today and all you guys can do is bicker about war, weapons and strategy. Please save it, it is disgraceful to read after such a time of sorrow and despair.

Firebird1
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:47:59 PM
Chill out or I will start taking people to the battleground to fight out their fustrations!
Stay Frosty!!!

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:49:55 PM
Where do you live? Huh? You wouldn't know... Besides, I don't want war. I want revenge..

Zasz
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:52:27 PM
They condemned themselves when they took the incentive and struck at America.

Striking our pride in our heart.

They shall pay; and pay dearly.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:53:23 PM
People keep saying "It won't happen again! It won't happen again!"

But they're always wrong, God Dammit! People keep saying that but it always happens. As quoted at TLP earlier today....

In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb, The third big war will begin when the big city is burning." - Nostradamus, 1654

Morgan Evanar
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:53:26 PM
And you need to shut up.

You are angry, and do not speak with a clear head.

Force Master Hunter
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:54:22 PM
And with whom are you going to fight and with what???

THINK.

How can you people think about killing others when your brothers and sisters are suffering?? HELP THEM FIRST. Your fellow americans need you RIGHT NOW. Go out and tell someone your glad they are alive.

Zasz
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:57:02 PM
Yes, I am angry.

I have said a large prayer with my youth group, we held a meeting at school and debated this subject.

I tried to give blood with some friends, but could not. The medicine that I take prevented me from doing so. I cant give blood for a full month after taking one pill.

I am saddened, and I am looking for a way to help the Red Cross.

Gav Mortis
Sep 11th, 2001, 07:57:46 PM
I'm not going to argue about this with you. You're disgracing those who died today by talking about attacking schools!

For Christs sake! More death? Your response seems more of an angry patriot than someone who truely cares about the lives of innocent people.

Zasz
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:00:13 PM
I have not spoken of killing children, or women. Just holding those responsible for their actions.

Nupraptor
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:01:18 PM
I'm afraid that I've missed most of these discussions and indeed much of the information on some of the things that happened today. I have no idea how these discussions about killing children or attacking schools emerged, but I do believe I stand justified in everything I've said.

Yes, this is a terrible trajedy. Everyone should do everything in their power to help out. But we can't just sweep it under the carpet, either.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:02:55 PM
the fact of the matter is, Zacz or whatever you name is and Lebron who wants to attack schools, that is sick...your saying "we shouyld hit them back and now!!" well your just ask bad as them, yes..today they killed many ppl...but killing children..come on thats just sick...and we live in courtys of derocmacy and we dont kill people that have donw @#%$ to us like some ppl do...if you like killing ppl for nbo reaosn..take it eslse were it aint wanted here...

Zasz
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:03:26 PM
Exactly Nup. This cannot, and will not be ignored.

Force Master Hunter
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:04:15 PM
I think, now thinking clearly, this thread should be closed.

Gav Mortis
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:05:05 PM
The whole attacking schools comment was made by someone in the other thread in an outrageous, ruthless remark.

GuardPiett
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:05:20 PM
I don't beleive calling people who have recently lost friends 'bickering children' is going to calm anyone down, Gav.

By the way, you seem to be doing your fair share of bickering as well. How mature it is is something only you can judge.