PDA

View Full Version : I feel

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:34:45 AM
Now this may be me just actin stupid...again...but when i hear the U2 song 'Stuck in a moment you cant get out of' it makes me think about the whole awful thing that has happened.

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:54:41 AM
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky. Imagine all the people, Living for today... Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, And no religion too. Imagine all the people, Living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, And the world will be as one. Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, And the world will live as one. ~John Lennon

slayn rainyer
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:21:59 PM
*Raises his hand high in agreement and bows his head.*
Thats right...

Master Yoghurt
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:30:05 PM
I have also been thinking of John Lennons song lately. The lyrics reflects my thoughts excactly.

Dyne Darkforce
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:22:06 PM
I guess there are a lot of songs out there which can reflect your mood or the situation right now.

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:29:27 AM