PDA

View Full Version : When will it end???!!

Khasha DarNei
Sep 12th, 2001, 02:11:49 PM
I am sitting here, glued to the morbid television set, and they are reporting about a bomb scare, yet again, and in NY. The FBI has stormed and evacuated the Westin Hotel in Boston, Mass; one man dead, another injured and removed by stretcher, ..A bomb had gone off, yesterday I believe, in one of the hospitals...The military had stormed a korean plane yesterday, taking that one down swiftly and dealing with getting it out our air space, .... My brain is still trying to comprehend all of this mass chaos...I'm numb, yet as I continue to watch I find myself in tears...

I mean, really .... what is this whole situation over anyways? Old religious beliefs? Revenge? Power struggles??? God! Get over yourselves and strive for peace...

Lord Gue
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:36:51 PM
Actually I believe the good point said was that if it were a religous reason then these were truly fools, becuase suicide attacks by a religion that finds suicide a sinful act that will drive you to hell doesnt make sense

Rock
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:59:00 PM
Gue, you are right.

And as for your Q, Khasha, it will never end. There will never be peace.

slayn rainyer
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:59:39 PM
You coulden't find a motive till you knew who did it...it's of no consequence anyway.This will continue just because we are all people.You shoulden't get so worked up just remember life is suffering...after that nothing matters.

Kitty McQuade
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:05:44 PM
I'm really sorry you feel that way, Slayn. :(

slayn rainyer
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:19:52 PM
Sorrow i feel for everyone.If i am forced to live among people;i shall then hold my belifes and find comfort in knowing it wasn't ment to be this way.I'm often overwhgelmed by how beautiful our world can be...then enter man and we abolish everything that sustains us.I think you're all getting the wrong idea.I'm not happy this happened;it was only bye luck that some of my family wasn't killed.My cousin is a nurse not to far from the towers.(shes actualy a liason or something but w/e)A good friend of her's had just left the bulding to buy(north tower i belive) to buy a pack of cigs when the first plane hit.Still when you look at it all freedom isn't tangable.Infact those same terrorist are know to most people as freedom fighters.Like I said it dosn't matter once you realize the potential we all have...that we all waste as if nothing...heh.
We'll wipe ourselves out soon enough.Then i supose this planet can heal itself and then there will be peace...and freedom.

Seth Darkserpent
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:28:15 PM
And as for your Q, Khasha, it will never end. There will never be peace.

Back up that statement with solid facts to prove it right.

Rock
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:36:04 PM
If I am not mistaken, it says in the bible that there will never be peace in the middle east, and they are causing trouble for everyone else now.

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:47:12 PM
The longest period on Earth with no war was 33 years, coincidentally in the time of Christ.

I agree...there will never be peace on Earth...not until the second coming.

This is why I question those who wish for world peace. I wonder if they are truly ready for what they ask for.

Lady DeVille
Sep 12th, 2001, 04:57:15 PM
I second your opinion, Sergeant.

Vyes Signas
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:19:27 PM
I certainly agree as well with LD and the Sergeant.

Liam Jinn
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:20:28 PM
Aye, I agree with you both. But some people consider America as bad as one would consider Hitler. Yes they are mistaken, but who wouldn't give their life to take Hitler's when he was around?

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:20:40 PM
Salyn mate...if your not gonna talk sence....dont talk atall

Dyne Darkforce
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:27:13 PM
Typos. -_-

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:29:55 PM
whoppy doo

Dyne Darkforce
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:48:16 PM
If you are telling someone else to make sense, you should at least do the same for that one instant.

<Shakes head>

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:53:10 PM
Dyne i spelt 2 words wrong and your makeing a big deal out of it...im fed up with it and not gonna argue over something as perthetic and stupid as this...

slayn rainyer
Sep 12th, 2001, 11:34:26 PM
I was talking sense lest a few,or allot of typos...I couldn't get on my pc so i was using my dream cast...no spell check aval.