PDA

View Full Version : To those in the New York area:

Hart Kenobi
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:20:11 PM
This is to my fellow New Yorkers and to those in our surrounding states, those who have, like I, lost friends or family today. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the grieving.

On a more productive note, those in this area should join into the effort to aid those who have experienced the worst attack on the United States in the history of our nation. I have volunteered myself to the Red Cross and suggest every able-bodied man or women to help us recover from this despicable act of terrorism. New York is now officially a war zone and as citizens of the US, I hope you do your part.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:23:52 PM
To those, if any, in the DC area. Can't say much. US govermnet has got the Pentagon thing covered, so um, send god or allahs, or budda or whoever you believe in's pray, out to those good workers helping the Pentagon crisis, the people involved in the attack, and for the SS, FBI, ATF, and CIA amongst other groups helping out everywhere.

Kitty McQuade
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:24:19 PM
My prayers are with you, Hart.

ReaperFett
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:25:50 PM
sorry to hear that Hart

Warren Azalin
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:28:23 PM
To those in DC and New York I send my condolences to you all. A lot of innocent people died today that did not need to and personally like Hart said those in the New York area should help so more people do not have to die for an act of.... whatever the hell is was...

Lady DeVille
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:28:55 PM
I am and will be praying for everyone. If you want, you can email me at jainhollie@yahoo.com to give me more specifics to pray about. In this time, we do need to depend on God. I can't do much else from Oregon, but at least its something.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:30:44 PM
Depends on what your god is. If you god is a gun, believe that, that will silence the acts of cowardness shown in the proud Nation of the United States. And pray schools are closed.

Gitane Blesse
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:49:53 PM
I'm sorry, but I just think this fits somewhat...

"’Where is God now?’ And I heard a voice within me answer him: ‘Where is He? Here He is - He is hanging here on this gallows…’ "

I send my deepest apologies and regrets to all those that have been effected directly by this terrible halocaust.. If as LD said, if anyone needs someone to talk to, ever, I'm always here. You can either IM me at FallenMelusine, on AIM, or e-mail me at spit_kittie_fuu@hotmail.com .

Once again, I'm so terribly sorry. Though I don't believe in God, I send my prayers to all.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:55:19 PM
I am going out to donate blood. I encourage all of you to do everything you can to help in this time of sadness and crisis.

Perhaps I will be enlisting, we'll have to see what happens.

Admiral Lebron
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:56:51 PM
I'd love to enlist or give blood.. but I'm to young with the Enlist by two years and giving blood by a couple of months.

Lord Gue
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:03:29 PM
well, im ready for a draft when it comes, im already registered

Gaven13
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:17:42 PM
I am with hart. As i said in my post, I lost friends too. :(

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:19:00 PM
:( :( :(

Rock
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:21:28 PM
Too young to enlist and get drafted and too young to donate blood. But if I was old enough,I would gladly donate blood.

Gaven13
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:43:02 PM
I'd Draft if i was 18. And I'd give blood. All i can do is talk about it. :(

Lady DeVille
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:05:03 AM
I was thinking about going into the military as well. Heck, I'm not doing anything else.... I'm just sick over all of this.

SapphireDragoness
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:40:47 AM
God i hate those bombers!
Im in australia yes, but I got family over there too, and the worsdt of it, i dont even knwo them. I might never know them
Im mostly angry because fo those families torn apart, those lives lost because of someones selfish death suicide wish and total disregard for life.
The bombers are not human, this is not a thing a human can do.
All; day my school has been quiter, some tearful, others shcoked, some slightly hurt. But everyone has been effected. the headlights of cars have been on all day on cars for respect and honouring those lives.
Australia is with you in grief and with you in spirit as it grievs for their own family there and those who have lost their lives and family.

I give my simpathy also, my heart goes out to all of you, we all lost something, whether it be our beliefs, our family or our way of thinking. It has changed all of us and im ntot he kind to be violent irl, and i dont want war to happen on anyone if its unneccessary, but I hope those bombers, the oens responsible for it, not the whole contuntry, and I hope they pay with the pain and anguish the victims suffer.

<HUGGLES EVERYONE WHO NEEDS IT>

I wish I could do more but talk. I wish I could look you in the eye and say Im sorry. This is the best I can do and I wish you all the love you can recievce to heal.

If there was oen thign i wish, i wish we coudl turn back time and let them suicide bombers do suicide by themselves.

For my friends here, including jes and warren and dara and lotsa others. I love you all and Im glad your ok. I was really worried today for everyone. on the net and off the net, in america and where I am suffering the effects of this tragity.

Captain Tohmahawk
Sep 12th, 2001, 05:58:21 AM
It doesnt seem signifigant in all of this... 50 Aussies at least missing. Probably more. Looking at the photos of Manhatten, I cant believe this ins;t a movie. This cant be real.

But it is.

:(

Zasz
Sep 12th, 2001, 08:44:52 AM
I myself, went to Terrel county last night, and found out I could not donate blood. Because of the medicine I was taking. It stops me from donating blood for a month.

Hart, as I said at the GJO bar, my hear is with you, I do hope that you, and all those who lost loved ones, and who are still in the rubble pull through.

My dearest condolences.

Telan Desaria
Sep 12th, 2001, 09:02:42 AM
As a soldier and officer in the United States Army, I have been activated to do my part. I could not believe what happened as I watched it on TV, the two towers crubling out of the sky. , two landmarks I will never get to see or behold with any more than pictures.

My heart goes out to all Americans and especially New Yorkers who were forced to under go not only an attck on America as an attack on their dingity, but an attck on their home.

With love an resolve and loyalty,

Captain Matthew McMullen, United States Army

Hart Kenobi
Sep 13th, 2001, 02:34:52 PM
Hello Capt. McMullen. Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country. You will be on the minds of millions, including my family's, whose welfare you may take part in protecting. Great men rise from great tragedy. Thank you sir.

Lady Mindy
Sep 13th, 2001, 07:53:00 PM
Capt. McMullen~

It is with deep respect that I thank you, and the other men and women in all the branches of the military who put their lives on the line every day to ensure we can all sleep at night, safely.

God Speed...Please, be safe and know that you and the others are in our hearts and prayers nightly....

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 13th, 2001, 07:54:39 PM
(Salutes to Captain McMullen)

Godspeed to you, and God bless America.

Dyne Darkforce
Sep 13th, 2001, 08:30:27 PM
Sorry to hear Hart, my condolences to you even though it doesnt mean much.

As for the Captain......much respect.

Admiral Jyener
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:34:43 PM
Indeed, all the men and women out there risking their lives for our protection deserve respect. I know it can be hard on people too, a friend of mine has a sister and cousin in the Air Force.

FightingChance
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:53:11 PM
I know the SEALS are getting ready. Half my dads employee's in his division are leaving for mobilazation. Good luck Cap'n, win won for the homeboys.