PDA

View Full Version : 194...

Sanis Prent
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:49:21 PM
...confirmed dead at Pentagon.

Horrible news, but considering this count was speculated as high as 800...its at least not as bad as feared. This number also includes the people on the plane.

FightingChance
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:51:16 PM
194 x 100 is .. 19,400 thats how many of them should die! GRR! Even if it's 100 or so of them. If they have a countries support. Thats how many of the countrymen should die. Show them we don't take no @#%$ from noone, and it's best not to help people who would hurt us.

slayn rainyer
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:55:04 PM
::shakes head::

I have nothing to say to that,but morgan evaner's roomat's aunt works at the pentigon.I haven't been abil to confirm whether or not she is alive as no one will pik up ther dam phone...erhm.anyway just a thought morgan.

(For those of you who remember aron grimm;That is his room mate.)

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 14th, 2001, 06:51:19 PM
Thats how many of the countrymen should die.You should reconsider that statement. It's because of that kind of mentality that trajedies happen. I for one would not want to be sitting in my home and then just simply die for no reason because a US soldier was ordered to go to Palestine or some other country and blow things up. Leave civilians out of your messed up equation for revenge.

Jedah Lynch
Sep 14th, 2001, 06:59:11 PM
194 x 100 is .. 19,400 thats how many of them should die! GRR! Even if it's 100 or so of them. If they have a countries support. Thats how many of the countrymen should die. Show them we don't take no @#%$ from noone, and it's best not to help people who would hurt us.

You need to wise up bucko.

For one your going to catch hell saying such things. Two you do realize there are innocent people over there have nothing to do with the attack dont you?

If your going to start killing people for the acts of a few you might as well get ready to lay waste to the human race. You got people who kill people every day in the States. You got people who do all sorts of crimes. You do not penalize those who did nothing to get the bad guy.

You get the bad guy.

You do not take down the person next to them too just because they may be standing there.

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 14th, 2001, 07:05:26 PM
Guys...I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it. Nerves are still RAW, so lets think of that.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 14th, 2001, 07:08:19 PM
"Watch your thoughts, they may become words. Watch your words, they may become actions."

Sometimes a little reminder to that effect is good at moment such as these...