PDA

View Full Version : The Sewers of @#%$

General Ceel
Oct 31st, 2000, 01:12:29 PM
**The sewers of Coruscant were a far cry from the towering spires of the Jedi Temple and the odd shaped Senate buildings of the upper city.To venture into the sewers was certain death for most. If the air did not kill you the beasts that swam through the endless tunnels surely would, there were even rumors of sith bases hiden in the lower levels....near the planets molten core.**

**General Ceel and a small group of Jedi, Gungans and other lightsiders started down a massive pipe into the sewers. They were well equipt riding small speeders with headlights to show the way.**

**If there were sith deep within Coruscant they would find them**

OOC: Why is the word Coruscant blocked in the topic line?

Pimpin P
Nov 2nd, 2000, 09:52:25 PM
Brent looks over at Ceel and starts to talk.

"General, do you really think there are Sith bases down here? I doubt anyone could live down here."

General Ceel
Nov 3rd, 2000, 01:11:47 AM
"I'm following orders on this mission. The Council thinks they may be down here, and could be a threat to peace in the galaxy"

ooc: in the old drafts of SW the emperors throne room was near the core of Coruscant, and surrounded by molten rock. Just trying to have some fun with it.

Pimpin P
Nov 3rd, 2000, 05:59:07 PM
OOC: Really? Sounds pretty cool.

Brent nods, and looks ahead again. The he starts muttering under his breathe.

"I hope if there's somethin down here, we come across it soon...that way I can get back up to the surface and ask her to marry me..."