PDA

View Full Version : The Oozaru II, en route to Byss...

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 26th, 2000, 12:04:16 PM
:: LL continues to play classical Corellian music as he converses with Fire Hazzard. LL's ship continues its pre-arranged course to his daccha ::

OOC: Here ya go, I made the transfer thread, Fire. Lets continue here.

Hwoarang
Oct 26th, 2000, 03:28:03 PM
OOC: So this is what was happening at Yog's?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 26th, 2000, 04:02:35 PM
OOC: Yes.

Fire Hazzard
Oct 27th, 2000, 08:20:24 PM
OOC: Sorry 'bout that! I totally missed this thread, then wondered why you didn't make one, looked for it, and AHA!

IC:

:: Fire looks around :: Why the Oozaru Two? Was the first destoryed?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 28th, 2000, 07:05:36 PM
Yes, the first ship named Oozaru was destroyed by Itala's forces a long time ago. I barely escaped with my life. It was an authentic Saiyajin interdictor craft...and so it was very hard to make a second one. Its not very well armed at all, but it is beautiful, and very fast.

Fire Hazzard
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:57:43 PM
Ah yes....very beautiful indeed. DT toldme...something about you were going to kill Padawans...and I was first on your list?

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:59:43 PM
I don't know about that. If that were true, don't you think I would have already tried to hurt you?

Fire Hazzard
Oct 31st, 2000, 09:53:16 PM
You're still to close to Coruscant. I don't believe that DT would lie.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:33:05 AM
Alright, how's this for an extent of good faith?

:: LL unclips his lightsaber, Shenlong's Fang, from his belt, and tosses it to FH ::

There's some insurance for you...and my ship is completely unarmed.

I am not here to hurt you, I only wish to talk, and have an enjoyable time with you. That's all. When we part ways after dinner, you may do as you wish.

:: LL pours a light and fragrant wine into a small glass ::

OOC: Can we move this to the Storytelling Board?

Fire Hazzard
Nov 1st, 2000, 10:08:58 PM
You are powerful beyond your saber. You are a great warrior. But for now I will believe you. :: Clips his saber to her belt, taking the number of sabers there from 2 to 3 ::

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:59:21 PM
:: Several hours pass, and finally the planet Byss fills the viewscreen ::

Well, we're here...my home.

:: LL disengages the autopilot, and begins to take the ship in slowly, approaching his daccha on top of the large mountain. After a few seconds, the Oozaru II touches down, and the gangplank lowers. LL stands up, walking into the cabin area. He extends a hand to FH ::

Shall we?

Fire Hazzard
Nov 4th, 2000, 11:25:17 PM
:: Takes his hand and stands up :: I assume you have everything planned, I'll just go along with you.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 5th, 2000, 01:25:04 AM
:: LL walks with FH, showing her around. ::

Welcome to my Daccha. I had Jeo Elasi, the designer of Theed's coronation tower, do the work here. All of the marble is hand-chisled, and brought from planet Keiten, top notch stuff.

:: LL walks through an expansive hall ::

We have a few pieces of art...mostly surrealistic works. Its kind of my favorite.

:: LL continues the tour ::

10 bedrooms, 14 baths, 4 living rooms, 2 studies, 3 kitchens, an indoor swimming pool, lounge, and of course, we have 2 dining rooms.

:: LL comes to an ornate ebony door ::

We're here.

:: LL opens the door, and sees that several other dinner guests are already waiting ::

Well, we have some other guests too, it seems.

Fire Hazzard
Nov 5th, 2000, 01:37:28 AM
Quite a large house very ni-other guests?

Lady Vader
Nov 6th, 2000, 01:57:35 AM
OOC: I hope I'm not intruding... if I am, I'll just edit out my post :)

*LV stands as the two newcomers enter the dinning hall*

LV: Welcome...

*she smiles, first at LL... then at FH, her smile remaining genuine, yet with a touch of mischievousness*

Fire Hazzard
Nov 6th, 2000, 05:48:19 PM
:: Smiles back ::

Venom
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:31:16 AM
I rise out of my chair. I see the young Jedi recoil as she realises who I am

"Ahhh! Our guest. Close the door Lord Lizard... I will speak with her... alone. Leave us and make sure we are not disturbed"

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 7th, 2000, 03:17:24 AM
:: LL nods, turns to Fire Hazzard, and gently removes his lightsaber from her belt, placing the power cell back into it once it is in his possession. ::

Well, I did say that I wouldn't hurt you. I kept my promise.

:: LL curtly leaves the room, locking the large doors behind him. He and LV walk away down the hall ::

Fire Hazzard
Nov 7th, 2000, 11:46:52 PM
And what do you wish to speak of, Venom?

Lady Vader
Nov 13th, 2000, 05:31:04 PM
*as the door to the dinning hall closes, LV chuckles and turns to LL*

LV: This should prove to be interesting...

*she smiles at LL as they walk down the hallway*

Fire Hazzard
Nov 13th, 2000, 08:17:44 PM
*overhears and is quite unsettled*