PDA

View Full Version : Naboo - The Gathering of the RSO

Venom
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:56:46 PM
A call goes out to the Rogues

"Gather the fleets and attend the final breifing at Byss"

Danster the Gangster
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:42:37 PM
ooc: were is the war taking place, here or TGC, I recomend TGC, coz it would be easier to follow, and Ceel has turned of sigs and personal photos too, so the battles would be easier to load up

Venom
Nov 3rd, 2000, 09:16:48 PM
The fight will be anywhere we fight. SWfans, TGC. My intent is not to have a one thread fight. A true war is widespread and I would see battles happening everywhere.

Grand Adm Thrawn
Nov 25th, 2000, 10:21:28 AM
OOC: did RSO give up? they havent done anything for sometime.... out side of this thread there has been no war.

Gav Mortis
Nov 25th, 2000, 11:53:56 AM
Very true that is Thrawn.

Well. Looks like we'll have to change the status of activity here a little then-ie. I'll contact Venom and we can hopefully get it underway and kick ass.

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 25th, 2000, 01:27:04 PM
We had some pre-emptive action before, but nothing since. I need to remind Venom.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 25th, 2000, 02:10:32 PM
:: Damien walks onto the battlefield, a figure of terror if there ever was one. He frowns, the melted features of his face twisting and shaping into a mask of nightmares. One hand lightly grips the handle of a lightsabre, keeping it at his side. The other hand, devoid of any contents, flexes open and closed, the claws on his fingers burying themselves into his palm. Damien walks up and stands next to Venom, standing roughly eye-level to him. ::

"I have come to serve, my liege."

General Ceel
Nov 25th, 2000, 06:55:04 PM
*ON NABOO...the Gungan Council was still in a state of alert. Although thay had heard nothing of RSO for sometime they felt it necessary to stay alert. Planetary shildes were still in place. The Ewok Forest Fleet,The NR Fleet as well as the Gungan Council fleet were in various orbits. The Gugan Ground and aquatic forces were stronger then ever. The If the war ever came the seige would be long and bloody...But Ceel had plans to end it quick*

ooc: this forum is dead, the first battle would be more interesting at my Battleground.