PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Past (closed rp)

Ezekiel Rage
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:44:54 PM
*the young warrior sat in his ship, The Aura Flux. he stared mindlessly into the space beyond. dreams.. that's all he had in his mind. one simple little dream that continuosly bugged him. over and over again he thought about it. he thought about the one thing he's been searching for most of his life.. his past.

a service droid came up to suddenly interrupted his thoughts*

R3-MD: sir, your tea is ready..
Ezra: yes.. please, set it beside me.
R3-MD: right away sir

*as the droid left, Ezra began to focus on his thoughts again. he thought harder and harder on that occurring dream. just as he was trying to think about it, he dozed off. once again, the dream came back to him..*

Ezekiel Rage
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:06:12 PM
*he stood in a black 'nothing'. Ezra looked around trying to figure out where he was. suddenly, white lights flashed and a new scenery showed up. he was now in a barren desert. he realized his dream was beginning to occur once again.

right on cue, as he began to take a step foward, blurring lights streaked past him. it seemed as if he was moving at an incredibly high speed. finally, he stopped. he looked around once again and found himself at a small town. he tried to see if he recognized it, but he failed. he began to walk in. little shops were placed at the sides of the street. loud noises and shouts began to ring in his ears. all he could hear were creatures shouting to buy food or little babies crying. Ezra covered his ears like he did in his past dreams and shouted at the top of his voice. he couldn't stand the noise. it was ringing a high pitch in his ears.*

R3-MD: sir! Sir! SIR! please wake up!

*Ezra looked around again. he wasn't in the desert or in the town anymore. he was back in his ship. no more noises were ringing in his ears. as he settled down, he looked at his droid*

Ezra: R3, what happened?
R3-MD: you had a bad dream, master
Ezra: yea.. the same dream..
R3-MD: you mean that same dream that you've been having for awhile?
Ezra: yea, that's it.. R3, can i ask your opnion?
R3-MD: well- sure i guess.. but you must understand i am just a mere droid. what i am programmed to do is what i can do. i'm not sure if my opinion would be anything of worth to you.
Ezra: but i'd like your opinion.. anyway, you already know i've been having this dream for the past days. what you don't know is that i've always ended up screaming at the top of my lungs because of some sound in a little town...

*Ezra finished describing his dream to his droid*

Ezra: ..so you see, everytime i get to that one town, my dream ends one way or another.
R3-MD: ok.. well, i think you should try not to scream and then see what happens.. maybe things will turn out different
Ezra: yea.. maybe..
R3-MD: well, it's already morning-- so get up.
Ezra: can't wait till night.. then i'll take your advice

Ezekiel Rage
Dec 5th, 2000, 07:12:31 PM
*Ezra sat in his quarters (of his ship) still thinking about his dream. he had been hooked on it all day just thinking 'What to do?' and 'What it meant?'. besides all that, he was curious to know if R3's advice would work.

he glanced around his quarter to find a clock. it was near nightime already. all his thoughts began to clear out as he lay flat on his bed. he decided to do one last thing before dozing off. he took a comm. device and called R3-MD*

Ezra: R3, please don't disturb me at the moment.. i'm gonna go to sleep. catch ya in the mornin..
R3-MD: yes master.. may you have good dreams..

*before Ezra knew it, he had dozed off. as things had planned, his reoccurring dream took place again. the flashing lights, the black 'nothing', and the desert all came and went. finally he was back in the unknown town. Ezra started walking around trying not to focus on the noise. he looked left and right and saw the familiar scene. once again, the noises began to ring. he clenched his ears again trying to ingore it. his thoughts went beserk, but he tried to maintain control.

finally, he had enough of it. Ezra took off down the street trying his best to ignore everything. at last, the ear-pinching noise had stopped. he congratulated himself slightly, and then began to find out what to do next. Ezra then approached a man..*

Ezra: sir, could you tell me where i am?

*to his suprise, the man said nothing. he just continued to walk past Ezra. Frustrated, Ezra reached out to him.*

Ezra: SIR! COULD YOU--

*as he reached out to the man, his hand went right through the man's body as if his hand were a ghosts's. Ezra stood motionless just staring at his hand. he began to wonder what was wrong. without knowing it, Ezra began to back away slowly. next thing he knew, he wound up in a Bar.

SALVATION! Ezra knew this was the best place to ask for answers. Creatures of all types were seated inside. as he expected, no one saw him as he entered. he made his way around looking for answers. suddenly, a brawl broke loose. Ezra looked at the two figures brawling. one looked like an alien from an unknown planet. the other figure took Ezra by suprise. the figure that was winning the fight.. was a Saiya-jin!

overjoyed, Ezra moved closer to observe the fight. The Saiya-jin man blasted the other creature out of the bar with a tremendous 'ki' blast. the creature flew across the bar and through a wall. it finally landed outside. Ezra rushed outside to see the condition of the creature. as he rushed through the hole in the wall, lights began to flash around him.*

Ezra: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*when the lights faded, he found himself laying on his back. he stared straight up and looked into a blinding light.*

Ezra: hello??!? is anyone there?!

*no answer. Ezra tried to get up, but he couldn't. with all his strength, he still couldn't manage. he looked downward and saw leather straps tied around his body. pain began to fill his body. Ezra then used his frustration to give himself enough strength to break loose.

as he got up, he looked around frantically trying to figure out where he was now. suprisingly, he was in a med bay. he walked out of that room and wound up in a hall. he walked into a few rooms finding nothing. then, he walked into another room and saw lady laying down on a bed. he saw a man standing next to her. Ezra focused his eyes on the man. he looked at the attire he was wearing. on the man's waist, he saw a Saiya-jin's tail. Ezra stood in disbelief as he recognized that man to the same man from the bar.*