PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day (closed rp)

Spectre 2001
Dec 6th, 2000, 06:39:25 PM
PLace: Nowhere
Time: Never

The three jedi lay on the ground held captive by he insane Spectre who seem's intent on getting revenge on Lance Casey.

"he time has come Lance Casey for you to face your judgement day. Your two friends will state your goods along with your faults as we go through your entire history. Your secerts will be revealed and you will face punishment. Let us begin."

Liam Jinn
Dec 6th, 2000, 06:55:53 PM
::Liam stands up a bit confused::

what??

Spectre 2001
Dec 6th, 2000, 09:25:32 PM
It is time for Lance Casey to stand trial for his past sin's. Let us start in the beginning.

Lance Casey was a ruthless sith operative in his time. He is not immortal liek he has told you. He was killed over 1000 years ago. He laid in limbo for over 900 years until the spirit of vengence merged with him and brought him back to this realm. while here he split apart from me using the spear of destiny, my one weakness. Casey went off with the Jedi seeking his own way to redemption, leaving me dieing. As a way to save myself and keep tabs on him, I took on the form of his deceased son James Casey. After half a year I have watched you Casey and your friends without you knowing. I have been able to regain my true form and power. I have one thing and one thing only on my mind now. Revenge against you and everyone you love.

http://www.geocities.com/d_i_us/spectre.jpg

Sage Hazzard
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:50:54 AM
::Sage blicks a couple of times, taking in the information::

So, Spectre, what do Liam and me have to do with this? Are we to be "charactor witnesses" in a sense? If so, why? You say you have been watching Lance, why do you need us?

::Sage folds his arm::

I smell something more fishy than one of Nuprator's trouts....

Spectre 2001
Dec 7th, 2000, 06:16:07 PM
Lance Casey must atone for his sins and I must have my revenge. The two of you will be stripped of your power's and placed into a situation that require's nothing short of my interference. Ofcourse, I would never come to help you. That is why Casey must make the ultimate sacrifice. Either he let's you two die or he rejoins with me. Either way, I win.

http://www.geocities.com/d_i_us/spectre.jpg

Liam Jinn
Dec 7th, 2000, 07:18:06 PM
uh...nah I wont die that easy

Sage Hazzard
Dec 7th, 2000, 11:36:53 PM
Me neither. I wasn't always a Jedi, and I was quite skillful before I became one.

::Sage pauses::

So, when do we begin?