PDA

View Full Version : A restless mind (closed RPG)

Lord Psychic
Dec 6th, 2000, 11:41:03 PM
OOC: This a continuation of pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...D=95.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderfrm9.showMessage?topicID=95.topic) TSO members only please, unless I've asked you.

*Lord Psy solemnly sits on his bed, pulls out an old photo from a box sitting in front of him. Psy removes a picture of Fox, and places it on his desk, and then one of Amber next to it. His eyes become wet, but nothing falls out. He goes back over to the box and removes a picture of Itala. He ignites his saber, and throws the picture in the air. With one swift stoke, Psychic rips the picture with his saber.*

'tala... you will pay for this... with sweat and blood...

*Psy turns out the light and falls asleep, without another thought in his mind, just one word: revenge.*

*But it was not a sound sleep. Throughout the night, Psychic tosses and turns violently.*

---Begin Dream Sequence---

*Lord Psy appears, standing on flat, hard ground which can be seen for miles around. The ground is a very dark black, and hot liquid magma was seeping through small cracks on the crust.*

*Fox then appears, followed by Amber a few yards away, both oblivious to Psy's presence. Amber motions for Fox to come to her.*

*Fox happily runs over to Amber. But just as he reaches her, she vanishes into the air. Just as fast as she was gone, the ground begins to rumble, and suddenly, several huge boulders (still attached to the ground) shoot up out the ground directly in front of Fox, where Amber once stood. A few seconds later, the rocks halt from jutting out, but begin to melt. Then the ground where the rocks once were began to cave in, and a huge hole was formed. Fire and lava begin to shoot out from the rock as Fox back away.*

*Suddenly, a huge, menacing face of a ghostly Itala flies out of the hole. Fox is stunned. He begins to run away, but section of ground he stood on began to move like a conveyor belt against him, and no matter how much he struggled, he could not escape. The evil face of Itala began to laugh a horrid, menacing laugh as he watched the struggling Fox. He mouth suddenly seems to be filled with fire, and he spews out a large, terrifying fire ball out at Fox, engulfing him. The face laughs it's dreadful laugh and then flies back down into the hole, which then seals itself.*

*Fox was near death, and he begged for help.*

Fox (weakly): Help me... help me...

*Psy runs over to Fox, his hand extended. With all the strength he has, the burned, suffering Fox609 extends his hand out to Psychic, as does Psy. But just at Psy reaches Fox, he is pulled into the underground by red, burning hands, and the same laugh Itala's face gave surrounded the air. Psy tried to reach out to helpless Fox, but it was too late, and Fox vanished into the ground.*

---End Dream Sequence---

*Psy springs up in his bed. His forehead was soaked with respiration, and he was breathing deeply.*

*After a few minutes of calming down, Psy goes over and picks up the two halves of the picture of Itala which he had ripped in half. He crumpled them into a ball in the palm of his hand, and allowed the Force lightning soaring in his body to destroy it.*

*Psy then runs out of his room and outside, breathing deeply and sweating like he could never remember. His eyes once again filled with tears, but this time they were more of tears of hate then of sadness. Once again, nothing came out of his eyes. He peered up at the night sky, tired, sad, scared, angry... alone.*

Brainiac8
Dec 7th, 2000, 12:01:38 AM
*Kahn wakes up, feeling a tremor in the Force. He recognized it as his Master, Lord Psychic. As he leaves his room, Kahn sees Psy standing outside, and he approaches him.
Uhh...Master? Are you ok? I felt something in the Force that seemed to be connected to you. Sorry if I'm disturbing anything.
Edit: I'm a complete idiot, don't mind me. :)

Lord Psychic
Dec 7th, 2000, 12:17:05 AM
OOC: lol

IC:

*Psy looks up, seeing his apprentice.*

Kahn, take a seat.

*Kahn takes a seat next to Psy on the ground.*

*Psy sighs.*

Kahn, I need to tell you something. It's vital about my past and future. It's late, so are you willing to to listen? It's a long story, and I don't blame you for wanting to return to bed. You're choice.

Brainiac8
Dec 7th, 2000, 10:47:21 PM
*Kahn looks up at Psy, and in that moment he loses the look of a emotionless Sith and becomes what he is, a child.*
Of course Master, I will listen. As you told said to me, you can tell me anything. If it's so important that I felt it in the Force, it's definately important enough for me to stay up for.

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:37:18 PM
*Psy looks down at Kahn.*

Kahn, I know you'vew had a bad childoohd yourself. Well when I was little, I was extremely poor, searching through waste bins for food. But the worst thing I ever felt was when my parents were killed by a gang of thugs. I never thought I'd have to experience that feeling again--but I just did.

My former master, Fox, along with his wife, Amber, have been killed by Itala. They were both dear friends of mine. I remember when TSO first defected from TSC, myself and Fox had to convince Amber that Itala was a traitor. She listened, but by doing so, she sealed her death. After Amber died, Fox could not bare to live any longer.

By killing them, he has ruined most of my life. I can no longer have him walker the streets..

*Psy's eyes begin to glow a deep, few flame.*

As you as my witness, I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE HIS HEAD!

*Psy gets up and ignites his saber and destryes a tree.*

Next time, that will be him.

*Psy disignited his saber.*

Kahn, you've been a great friend to me. Please, take the next few days off from your training, and allow me to cool off a bit.

Brainiac8
Dec 9th, 2000, 03:44:15 PM
*Kahn looks a little scared after seeing Psy destroy the tree, but he answers in a steady voice.*
Of course Master, take all the time you need. I have no doubt that a great Sith Lord like you would have trouble defeating Itala. I'm sorry about Fox, but he's one w/ the Force now. As is Amber, I'm sure. Whenever you use the Force, they're part of it. You will succeed Master, I'm sure of it. May the Force be with you.
*Kahn walks back to his room, and tosses and turns for awhile before falling asleep peacefully, dreaming of becoming a Sith Lord. He is untouched by the demons from his, or Psychic's past.*