PDA

View Full Version : New beginning....or end? (closed RP)

Glace Diable
Sep 27th, 2000, 09:37:29 PM
:: It is quite dark as the night time sets in and stars creep up. A moon sets in the middle of the sky as if it is peering through the think over growth. The cold sith walks through the forest traveling outside of the Sith Empire’s HQ. His eyes pierce through the musky air glwowing of a deep blue. Slicing away brush in his face the sith looks around for his destination. A small bright light flickers from a distance, seeing this Glace heads towards the energy. A strong feeling of force runs through his body.

The wind whistles past his body armor sending a cold chill straight to Glace’s brain. His hands shake as if he is scared of the over whellming power he sense. Still a bit nervous he continues not flinching. Arriving at the spot of the energy he is looked upon by a monsterous temple of sorts. Fires burn wildly on stands outside the entrance glowing brightly. Glace looks inside but can only make out a few objects. Cautiously walking though the wide hallways the feeling of power grows even stronger. Glace comes upon a large room. He spots a cloaked figure in the back of the room working on some type of project. The warlock type figure swiftly flips around, his red eyes lock onto Glace. ::

Bromine-"You have come!"

Glace-"I have and you know what I am here for do you not?"

Bromine-"Yes I do, but the question really is are you ready?"

:: The Cloaked figure pulls back his hood revealing the scared and disfigured face. Glace gasp as he feels the overwhelming power burn throughout the room. The master breaths heavily building up strength. Lifting his hand towards the rogue Bromines pulls up his saber using the force. ::

Bromine-"Ready yourself for this could be your last battle."

OOC: Ok ppl now this is a rp for my character as you can see im using the character bromine. I have emailed him and he has given me permission to use him in my story. At the end ill post the emails i sent to him and his responses.

Thank you and enjoy!

Glace Diable
Sep 28th, 2000, 08:40:17 PM
:: The Mad Sith Master, Bromine steps off the circular to the cold ground. Glace stares at the Lord coldy the stare is returned by Bromine. Glace allows the rage to build up and engulf his body, he springs off his toes lunging towards Bromine.

Bromine-"He shows great strength, but nothing i can't handle argggggg!"

The two growl and scream as the charge each other pulling up their sabers simultaneously thirsting for blood. The sabers clash, sparks fire up burning into the two's skin, as a powerful noises echoes through out the building. The impact throws each of the sith off a bit, but both continue. Strikes after strikes of pure hatred for each other pound over and over.

Bromine-"You fight well but just wait!"

Bromines dodges the last two slashes from Glace and spins on his heals slicing his saber into Glace's right leg pushing the blade in deeper twisting and turning. The blade cuts through the bone and loud hisses can be heard from the burning skin. Glace falls to one knee moaning and growning trying to hold back the intense pain. Glace begins to channel the force increasing his rage towards the Lord. Bromine ripes his saber out laughing insanely as Glace squeels. In an upper cut manner, Bromine strikes towards Glace's stomach sending and electrical charge surging through out Glace's body. Blood vesels in the rogue's eyes pop like bubbles hazing his eyes over to a crimson fog and skin rips opening small wounds around his body. The blast sends Glace flying across the room smashing through a cement wall. Glace scrambles through the debris, his hands tear up as he searchs for his lost saber over the jagged rocks.

Bromine-"Ha! You weak sith you are no match for me!"

Glace-"Do not be so sure of your self!"

Using the force Glace pushes off from the floor sumersaulting several times in the air. While in the motion Glace pulls a small dagger from a pouch on his armor. Landing behind the master Glace wraps his arms around the sith. The Rogue holds the master in a grppale with the small dagger towards bromine's throat. Enraged by the attack Bromine sharply jabs his elbows into the sith's gut ripping into his kidney. bromine wraps his hands around Glace's head trying to flip him over and free himself up. Pushing forwards glace flys up, but before he is off he stabs the dagger into the master's shoulder. The master sprawls in pain and sputters a bit. Glace falls towards the ground a few feet.

Bromine's eyes swell up as many images run through his mind of paste battles. "I have defeated many warriors easily why can I not beat him? WHY?!!!! ::

Darth Phantom
Sep 29th, 2000, 12:01:17 AM
OOC: your not turning jedi are you? )

Glace Diable
Sep 30th, 2000, 01:54:27 AM
OOC: no

Glace Diable
Oct 3rd, 2000, 06:17:38 PM
:: Glace lays on the cold ground breathing deeply. His breath is of a fog cool and fast condensing on the cold marble floor. He gasp and sucks in for air trying to recover from his violent attack. Pushing up with his forearm his muscles shakes uncontrollably. Finally after the attempts to stand up Glace makes it to his feet. His eyes meet that of Bromine's cold and filled with hatred.

Bromine-"I see you are worthy you have proven you are acappable warrior in my eyes, well atleast a challenge. But there is more you have to do if you want to be "Mad" and you have not proven me that."

Glace's eyes move around the room as if they are looking for a way to escape. He bends his head down in a type of sorrow or defeat.

Glace-"No I cannot give up it is not my nature! AHHHHHH!"

Glace shoots his head up,his eyes colder than ever, up a translucent blast of the dark side of the force emerges through his body. It flows through the air in a wave like manner pounding into Bromine's body pitching him into a marble column. Dust flys everywhere as debris is thrown through the room. Glace lunges into the mist of dirt. Before Bromine has any react time Glace drives his knee into the master's chest. The air is sucked from his lunges as he tries to breathe. Glace strikes his open hand towards Bromine's head wrapping his claw like digits into the master's scalp. ::

Glace Diable
Dec 11th, 2000, 01:25:47 AM
:: Glace and Bromine stood dead locked, Glace's hand is still grasped into the master's skull. Blood began to bubble up as the the wind howled past the two combatants. It was cold, extremely cold, the two did not move for hours. Numb to any pain the two stood still and calm locked together tightly. In the midst of the silence Glace let out a groan pulling himself away from the master and letting his grasp go. He fell to the floor shivering wildly. The master rose to his feet and stood still. He had won the battle but not the war. Bromine overcome Glace in the skill of patience. He was victorious but the war still raged like a wildfire lost in the woods.

Bromine tracked over to a corner to rest for the two opponents fought a harsh battle and both were extremely fatigued. He leaned against a solid post and slid down letting out a sigh of relief. Many thoughts ran through his mind.

On the other end of the battleground lay Glace, still weak and beaten. He lay motionless, no longer shivering, but still aching all over. He had been defeated and it hurt. Glace's eyes narrowed upon a stone object of a woman, he stared at the figure until his eyes dried and began to water. There was no meaning for it but something to do as his body healed. He slowly pulled himself up amd slid over to a small pillar. There he perched his back to it and continued to stare at the figure. He lifted his hand up to his face and searched all around it, but he only found small cuts and scratches. He looked once more at his hand but this time something was different. Glace drew his hand up high and pointed towards the figure. Glace concentrated on the target for a few moments and then a small blast of force emerged. It flowed through the air quickly and pounded into the stone figure slicing through the middle section. The stone woman stood for a second or two and then slide off and crashed to the floor. Glace twisted his head around for a few moments and a sly smile came across his face.

Bromine, who had earlier drifted into a deep sleep, jumped to his feet in response to the loud clamor. Only a few words came from his mouth after that.

"The boy has learned. The boy has Learned."

Bromine then turned on his heals and tramped towards the hushed sith. ::

Sith Summoner
Dec 13th, 2000, 01:13:28 AM
**Sums sits at his desk in his office on the shipyards of TSE... he was tired and he wanted to go back down to the planet and go to bed... maybe stopping at Rama's for a quick drink and some food first... but before he could do that he had to get through the rest of the boring reports thta were stacked on his desk... after about half an hour... he came to the last report... just as dry as the rest of them... this one reported that all of the TSE probes out surveying the galaxy had found nothing unusual... what a surprise thought Sums as he pressed his thumb on the pad signing it before tossing it down and heading for his shuttle...**